Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
******** YOU PHILLIP PHILLIPS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where is music going to go?
  To indie pop/indie rock and alternative sounding stuff (Like Gotye, Fun, Phillip Phillips, Adele, Florence and the machine, Foster the people, Lana Del Rey)
  To a more pop rock or rock oriented direction. Rock music is going to come back. :D
  Dance music will prevail.
  Rap music and urban songs are coming back
  COUNTRY YEAH
  Teen pop is coming. :D
  It's going to be really diverse.
  I dunno.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 am
I don't know why the hell his stupid HOme song is going up. Such a stupid song. More abandon music. stare Just as bad as Gotye although more listenable.

So dumb. I swear if music is going to go to this s**t then I am listening to pop 2k. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 am
Ooooooh Phillip Phillips? Oh he cool. He hip with the crowd. Mmkay.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 am
Who is he?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:39 pm
Stupid. It's going to be the highest #1 American Idol debut single that just randomly comes back up on the charts (Itunes) to hit #1. My brother said all the other American Idol's debut singles hit #1 on the week they were released. But no, this one is just randomly going to pop back up because of the stupid Olympics. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 am
After reading the posts of this guild regarding music, I can see why you hate that guy's music.
I don't think he sucks but I really think Jessica Sanchez should have won AI.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 pm
Music better not go to stupid Gotye. I hate that song. It will be the most boringest pop music has ever been. Dumb ballads and stupid songs. Fun is ok, Lana Del Rey does some weird stuff O.O, I like Forence's new single Spectrum, ******** you adele, Foster the People was a one hit wonder so don't care about them. Gotye may be a one hit wonder to since everyone says his follow up single will fail.

I feel the second option in the coming years combined with the first (more rock based music/alternative rock music in general) but probably next year is going to be really diverse, especially if Mariah Carey's new single does well since it is R&B/rap and will determine if rap/r&b is truly dead/dying or not.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:22 pm
oh that song it's popular because the american All around gymnastics team made a commercial/story short about their lives in it. after they won gold in the team and the all around the song spiked in popularity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm
cool4
oh that song it's popular because the american All around gymnastics team made a commercial/story short about their lives in it. after they won gold in the team and the all around the song spiked in popularity.
STUPID OLYMPICS :Stare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6r6Gv9uOlI

It'd be cool if music went to this. Sounds very 80s although it says on wiki that this is indie pop to. Reminds me of Florence and the Machine.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:40 pm
KUZ I TOOT IT AND BOOT IT.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am
Yep I was right. Mariah Carey's new single is not selling well at all. I guess R&B really is dead. O.O Wow....just wow...

If this or the stupid A Team song hits #1 then I'm done. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces