Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:10 pm
She's perfect, thank you~! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:46 pm
SoA Name: Khatiran
Uncert: x

Stock Edit: --
Pride Proof: N/A
New Stock Edit: CC, optional.
Unique Item Edit: A single black feather (there can be other things like beads or what have you if you want, but as far as feathers go, just the one), CC where it is/how it's affixed - necklace, earring, bracelet, in her hair, whatever!
Unique Body Edit: CC, optional.

Anything else: She's a Thieves Guild girly, but also a healer. All she really needs is the feather.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:44 am
SoA Name: Amenemsou
Uncert: X
Unique Item Edit: Leather tail cuff with snow owl feathers, maybe also some in a braid on his mane. Suggestion, not necessary.
Unique Body Edit: Expression: I'd like him to look tough and badass. CC mane edit if you're feeling up to it.

Anything else: He and his Mate just had a litter of cubs, many of which will be given away soon. He looks so silly next to her not showing as much personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:57 pm
SoA Name:
Mabituin
Uncert: Uncert
Unique Item Edit:
CC - Something to suit the Suka'fumo~ She's a costumer~!
Unique Body Edit:
CC - Something to suit her personality. She's childish and sweet, kinda dreamy~  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:51 am
mouselet
I really hope she was worth the wait. ;; I apologize for it taking so long for you to get her edits.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:16 am
AstoriaFallen
SoA Name: Cäsarea
Uncert: edited uncert unedited uncert
Edit Request(s): Some superficial scarring on her thigh and her chest.
Anything else: Approval post

(this is only the post where she gets the scars so you can have an idea of what i'm looking for)

She felt claws sink into her thigh and she let out an angry growl and lashed her claws towards an unprotected face, she felt the pop of an eyeball and a shriek of pain from the crazed female and she took her chance. Her fangs found the unprotected neck and she dug her claws in as it kicked out at her catching her chest. She knew she'd be hurting but she didn't feel the pain, she didn't feel the blood

I know you're closed for edits right now but I was just curious about this. When Greenie and I won Casa and her brother we were informed to post in your shop for edits. It was part of the contest win. I know I posted during a time you were doing a Family only kinda edit (February 2014). I can always just wait until you're open again and just post then. I just wasn't sure how to go about asking about this since it was part of the contest that I linked as the approval post.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out