Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 am
SoA Name: Ekundayo
Uncert: [x]

Unique Item Edit: CC
Unique Body Edit: CC fluffy

Anything else: Ekundayo grew up by the seashore, and spends a lot of time there still despite wandering. She's a sweet lioness with a love of knowledge and learning and singing. She ended up with amnesia a couple of years ago from a severe blow to the head and emotional trauma.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:12 am
SilverLutz
SoA Name: Jioni
Uncert: Here

Unique Body Edit: A change of expression. She's a Lady in the Mwezi and comes off as very demure and poised. She comes off as just a bit aloof, but is still kind and warm to those around her no matter their rank. If you want to do something to her little tuft that's fine, but not required =D
8D; I hope this is okay and that you don't mind the little extra item I tossed on her. I can remove them if you want though. Would it be okay if I made the necklace a stock item?

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:25 am
Awwww what a cutie! I don't mind at all, on both accounts -w- Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:29 am
SoA Name: Terra
Uncert: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/primofu5adult.png
Stock Edit: No
Pride Proof: LOL Rogue
New Stock Edit: Terra is a unique and special snowflake. AKA you don't want this - he's too big of an a*****e. XD
Unique Item Edit: Just a few small beads woven into his mane in blues and redoranges to match him.
Unique Body Edit: CC. Terra's mane is best described as a bush and he's an arrogant b*****d. Loyal, but a very arrogant b*****d. Otherwise GO NUTS. DON'T OVERWORK.

Anything else: I can't think of much other than that Terra's a massive wanker. He's not evil or really cruel - just a giant wanker to everyone but people he likes or cares for. And has an ego. oh lawd the ego.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:33 am
SoA Name: Sekayi
Uncert: ([x]

Unique Body Edit: CC really -> Can be a few scars here and there, a determined expression edit or similar, braid in his mane or such? Just ideas really.
Anything else: Probably am sending him to the vikings in the future if that helps with edits~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:36 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
SoA Name: Jay'mes
Uncert: Here

Unique Item Edit: Scarring on his leg from the ankle-area down. On the paw with the silver toes.
Unique Body Edit: Some chin fluff (Not a beard, but just a little fluff.). A deviant/sly grin/look on his face.

Anything else: Thank you smile (he's based on Once Upon a Times Hook, if that helps for expression.)
I can't do super extensive scaring on his paw, but I hope there's enough there for you. ;v ; Other than that, I hope he looks good to you!
User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:41 am
SoA Name: Rana
Uncert: [Uncert]

New Stock Edit: CC
Unique Body Edit: CC

Anything else: She will be going to the Mlima; Thank you for being awesome. If anything you edit strikes your fancy as a good stock edit, go for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:44 am
A reminder: Please, make sure you read what kind of materials and edits count for what. If you're unsure, please ask. :c I'm happy to help.
I don't want to have to turn down edits that otherwise I'd be okay doing.
Please also remember when ordering, these are all free of any charge and done in my free time.

The only way to go over simple edits/items right now, is asking for CC that is entirely left up to me and only if I feel the urge to do more than simple edits.

Sabra Knight
For items, he wouldn't get either of the two suggested as both of those would count for extreme due to the materials. A sort of leather wristband and a feather of some kind with his claws out would likely be what I would give him as a CC, taking into the other information into account. Just wanting to let you know, since you did suggest other things in case you wanted to remove him.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:55 am
Thank you Quaji!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 am
SoA Name: Ragnvard
Uncert: Uncert

Unique Body Edit: Expression - Sly, cunning, evil smirk. Eyes looking at the viewer.
Mane - CC Viking-like. Scars if they fit into your slot, and the claws out on his raised front paw.

Anything else: He is a cunning and evil captain in the vikings.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 am
SoA Name: Narcyz

Unique Item Edit: CC!
Unique Body Edit: CC!

Anything else: She's a fresh viking healer recruited by Ulfric, intelligent and a little insane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 am
Zingling
SoA Name: Rana
Uncert: [Uncert]

New Stock Edit: CC
Unique Body Edit: CC

Anything else: She will be going to the Mlima; Thank you for being awesome. If anything you edit strikes your fancy as a good stock edit, go for it.
User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am
Das Tor
SoA Name: Ekundayo
Uncert: [x]

Unique Body Edit: CC fluffy

Anything else: Ekundayo grew up by the seashore, and spends a lot of time there still despite wandering. She's a sweet lioness with a love of knowledge and learning and singing. She ended up with amnesia a couple of years ago from a severe blow to the head and emotional trauma.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:41 am
SoA Name: Ifrit

Unique Body Edit: - White ruff (Adol stage) that flops a bit over his right eye. However far it goes down his back is up to you
- Small dip in the eyebrows to make him slightly more frowny

Ah, in retrospect, I don't think counts for simple, does it? Could you let me know if this is moderate so I know in the future?  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:07 pm
SoA Name: Limuka
Uncert: Click Here

Unique Body Edit: His name means "Sly" and "Cunning", so I would love for his expression to match that. If he could be made to look a bit rough around the edges too (a few scars, chipped horn, messed up coat, etc), that would be amazing. Just the expression would be enough though if the other stuff would mean it's not classed as simple.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff