Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:44 pm
Knowing about yourself

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 am
I am Cris Zenkato, I like to roleplay as much as I do. however I like to draw things at I fail. I have a dog named Moska, I love kittens and cats. =3.

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

Professor_Choas
Captain

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:20 am
Hello me you captain here very few things too know about me I hate answering questions because if I get them wrong I feel dumb. I love drinking milk and I like dogs I have two I don't like cats. And that's pretty much it.

Your Captain
Bloody-Star97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am
Namuskai Tokura, Street Ninja.
I am one of the few people who believe in other worldly beings and I'm a very quick learner when it comes to RolePlaying. I no longer have any pets since there's always someone in the family who's allergic to them or don't like them. I am not one for much small talk but I can spring up a conversation whether I know you or not. Do what you like but as you can probably figure out I'll be someone always worth the company.

I do any kind of RolePlaying so long as the story is decent and easy to decipher. Drama, Action, Comedy, Horror, Romance; Whatever it is I am capable of at least trying it once. My original orientation is straight, but if any guy PM's me a yaoi request. I'll consider it only to please you. I'm a Ninja first and formost therefore the RolePlayings I may conjure are most likely of Japanese tradition or culture of some kind. Let me know if that's a problem.  

NuMilleniumNamuskai

Friendly Raider

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

bLo0dGr3enWoLf

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 am
hai pplz, names Wolfie. (well not really but call me that) i love RPing, anykind. So dont be shy if you wanna RP with me :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:15 pm
I'm starting to think I joined a roleplaying guild for people who's first language isn't English... I like to have proper grammar, at least a four to five sentence paragraph describing a character or plot, and decent spelling. Not to say I think anyone is perfect, but still... This doesn't really seem like the place for me. I'll try it out for a while though.

My name is Skimbleshankx, though most people call me Skimmy or Skinny. So long as I know you're talking to me I don't mind what you call me. In August I'll be a sophomore in college studying accounting and finance. Generally I prefer slave and master yaoi roleplays but I dabble in lots of different things, usually sticking to relationships between two male characters.  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm
Hai gaia_kittenstar Im watertrainer22, and I *love* Rping, so I usually have ten or more at a time smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm
Hello, I'm wolf, or white. I love to rp, i normally has sixteen to 34 of them going on at a time. i love wolves, dogs, kittens but hate cats. I have a son and husband, and love them both. I will not rp into extreme sexual scenes, if i feel it is going to far i will time skip (just so you know.) if you want to rp anything dark or strange hit me up. smile  

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 am
I'm Kefkadragon and I'm completely psycho. Sanity is so boring lol
The closest I've had to serious rp is anoning lately. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 am
Hi! I am BlackBarbie. Or Barbie is fine. I love RPing. I RP all day as often as I can. I love making my own sometimes when I have an idea. So RP with me it would be fun. I am not that literate, but I can be. I love sweets and I love reading. So that is me in a nutshell.
xd  

Simple_Imperfections

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Queen_of_Darkn3ss

Demonic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm
Hi my name is PurpleFlames, but flames is okay. I love to rp and i hate people who god mod, like who does that! anyways i'm positive most of the time and i bet you didnt know this but My sister is Bl4ck_B4rbi3. dont tell her i said this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm
Purpl3_Flam3s
Hi my name is PurpleFlames, but flames is okay. I love to rp and i hate people who god mod, like who does that! anyways i'm positive most of the time and i bet you didnt know this but My sister is Bl4ck_B4rbi3. dont tell her i said this.

LOL I COULD STILL READ IT FOOL!  

Simple_Imperfections

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm
i'm Luna, I love a good master and slave/pet rp, I love to rp all day long, if you want to rp please Pm me.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 am
Hey everybody. I'm Mysteriighost, or Mysterii/Rii for short.
I'm possibly the youngest in this guild, but don't get me wrong, I am very literate.
I love roleplaying, but my interest in them can sometimes die down a bit too quickly.
Roleplaying is mainly a way to help me enhance my writing.
Since it's help done so in the past, I will continue to keep roleplaying.
I like a roleplay with a good plot and setting.

M y s t e r ii G h o s t

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

Miss_BlueMoon_X3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am
Hi... um, I'm blue and I like to RP. I just getting back into it so forgive my rustyness.  
Introduction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff