Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Leona sat at the small round table at the restaurant's outdoor seating by herself. She'd refused to sit inside so she could smoke, which she was doing more than usual. Damn Noelle. Needs to leave her nose out of my business, she thought. What the hell am I doing here? She grunted in frustration as she put out her cigarette and put her elbows up on the table so she could rub her temples easier. "******** Noelle...lucky I didn't ******** put an arrow in her a**...", she grumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 am
User Image

Cael wrapping his mask up to cover his muzzle and whipping his tail about strolled into his final destination for the evening. Not so much his death coming but more like a cheap restaurant. He received a message from his blood mother that he should go meet a new companion at a fixed location. Basically setting him up. That sneaky woman! I have better things to do then be your genuine pig. Being that it was so late he found no one alone inside the building so decided to search outside. There he saw a very distressed looking red head cursing up a storm. Good evening, are you the one I am searching for tonight? I got a very interesting invitation. How about you? Slipping into the light of the moon to be seen by the female, looking cocky.

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm
The newcomer caused Leona to jump when he announced himself. With a small growl, she looked up at him sidelong. "I guess you're Kalestiss?", she asked. She couldn't quite remember how Noelle had pronounced his name. And what was the mask for? Did he have the flu or something? She liked the jacket though. That was cool, she guessed.

Leaning back and lighting another cigarette, Leona kicked the leg of the chair to her right so it pushed out enough to allow the other to sit in it comfortably. "Since we're both here, might as well sit."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 am
Eyeing her he smirks at his name being pronounced wrong as he takes a seat. Heh close enough, and you must be Leo with the crimson mane. What a beauty that Cael has found this night, not a bad sight in the least. Her tail flicking in all directions wondering how sharp the tip is. Though he rather not check himself.

Well why not we start off the night with some drinks? Whistling to a nearby waiter Cael asked for a White Russian then pointed over to Leona. Give her whatever she asks. My treat. Acting like such a gentleman are we? Such a charmer. Thinking to himself. Though he has always shifted personalities when dealing with women. Learned to treat them respectfully. This might be more fun then he expected it would be. She doesn't seem like the tame type.

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm
Leona snarled a bit as he called her 'Leo', letting the smoke trail out of her mouth through her teeth. "My name is Leona. Not 'Leo'." Looking up at the waiter, she took another drag. "Let's do the strongest shot of liquor you have. Make it a double."

She took another drag and looked at Cael, long and hard, wondering what was going on in that pretty little head of his. Did he think boozing her up would make her easy? Unfortunately for him, it wouldn't. It would just make her either meaner than she already was, or just...wild. What kind of wild depended on the company she was with, but she hadn't been intimate in thousands of years. Not since he died.

Leona realized she was clenching her jaw as the waiter came back with their drinks. Taking her shot, she downed it without thinking, setting the glass back down a little harder than she meant to. As the fire of the alcohol spread through her belly, she slid down in her chair a little more, resting her head on the back, and taking another drag.

"So,Cael, how'd you get roped into this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm
Sighing as Cael shut his eyes and nodded his head in her direction for her forgiveness. My apoligies Leona, I mean no disrespect. New for him, speaking so blunt to a female in a nickname which they have not even establised a bond of any sort yet. He feels at ease in a weird way her aura emits a firey urge to let himself go for once in his demon age. Always so formal. Sniffing in the smoke coming from her drag sent tingles down his spine.

Noticing her staring at him intently made him look away for a second. He could feel those eyes digging into his fur. Made his tail swish with pleasure and a smirk came to his face. We are on a date right? Might as well make the most of it. Seeing the waiter come with his drink he slowly let down his mask revealing his long, sharp, and dangerous looking snout. Licking his sharp teeth and chugging down his drink then perking his ears at the question he almost spit it back out. My dear mother out of the blue got me, how do you say, hog tied and muzzled into it. I honestly wasn't sure what was going on in her head. But regardless of such an accomidation as this I don't mind the view. Letting his eyes soften a bit as he hides his face in his mask once more. But please because of this fate encounter that we get set up this way, order whatever you want...I'm putting it on the old ladies tab. As he breaks the glass in his hand and smirks. Speaking on the topic, how did you get stuck with me?

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:09 pm
Leona didn't expect him to apologize, she never did. Although someone showing her respect was a change. She eyed him cautiously. She had to remind herself she wasn't dealing with a mere mortal, but with another demon. Someone old and with power, like herself. She could respect that, she supposed.

Your...mother?, she chuckled. You let your mother force you to go out on a "date"? It was so horribly amusing to imagine this male being forced to to anything by some pushy female. Of course, she was a pushy female herself....well, not so much pushy as forceful. Taking another drag of her cigarette, Leona narrowed her eyes behind her glasses and let a smirk cross her face. She knew she was probably playing a dangerous game, but that was what made it fun. Anything?, she asked. Steak sounds good. And maybe another shot of whiskey.

His question to her instantly soured her expression. Snorting, she sat up and flicked the ash off the end of her cigarette into the ashtray the restaurant had provided. At least they'd done that much to accommodate her. My....partner. She thinks I need to get out and do more than just...work. I keep telling her to keep her nose out of it, but she won't listen. Damned fool. But, she just rolls her eyes and keeps at it. I suppose that's why I put up with her. Putting out her cigarette, Leona looked back at Cael. What's on the agenda after dinner? From what I understand, it's the male that picks what to do on these things.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games