Noem was completely unaware of how admirably Ophir was trying to set his mind that they could only be friendship between the two stallions. He was thinking about a social level and wanting to protect the golden hide stallion. It was admirable but had the lesser coin known of such thoughts he would have a few things to say about it. To help ease any worry or possibly cause more.

He might not be the smartest of coins but he was aware that despite the smiles and blushing of his friend there was a change in his tone. Something that for whatever reason made Noem's heart ache. Maybe he had been reading things wrong all day and his wishful thinking was running up the wrong tree again. Ophir could really just be humoring him. He did not let those less favorable thoughts show on his face. He kept the smile and nods, "You don't need to thank me for the truth Ophir. I must say that I have never had to remake a book you have written. Though I do believe I have one of them here. I was using it as a guide to try and better my writing." He said gently.

The chocolate stallion's next suggestion and question was something that had the golden face a bit puzzled before a dear gold blush appeared on his face. "Order in?" He looked thoughtful, "Um sure. Of course we can order in. I know someone whom we can send to take the order and bring back the food." he said gently. "I will go and fetch her." he said moving towards the door, "She is just across the way. I wont get lost and I will be back in two minutes." he said as he opened the door. He really did not mind staying home enjoying a private meal with the greater coin though the smallest of worry that it was to keep from being ashamed to be seen with lost stallion. He shook his head ridding his mind of such a thought. Ophir was always genuine with others and how he felt. He was polite but he would never do something like that. He smiled glad that Ophir wanted to stay in with him. He had, if it was still there, show Ophir something at the Tavern but he could still tell him about it over dinner. Before he walked out he stopped and turned to the other stallion, "Oh where would you like to order from Ophir?"