Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] All That Glitters...Yes it is Gold (Noem and Ophir) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 am
User Image

There were so many things to get down when one worked for a royal family. So many small jobs and big jobs. Mearh who worked for the royal family of Coins were almost always busy. There were always something to do. Files to put away, treasury to organized, taxes or hand out to be given out. Today one of the lowest positions of the royal house was making his way to meet up with a slightly higher member. Noem a golden skinned stallion wrapped in a white cloak was trying to find his way to the meeting spot he was suppose to meet Ophir. Noem was normally a simple book keeper in the treasury department. In fact he was simply a bit of a go-for with a rather horrid sense of direction. Noem knew his way along the ground and rooms of the noble house. But outside of that the stallion was almost always getting lost. That was why on his shopping outing this day he had been told to meet up with Ophir.

Noem had left his house about an hour before he was suppose to meet up with the other stallion but now he was about thirty minutes late. Honestly how hard was it to find the largest fountain in town? Noem's was covered from head to hoof in a thing white cloak that hid most of his golden fur and hair from the bright light of the sun. The only distinguishing mark was a large single coin embroidered on the back of the cloak as well as the flash of a wavy golden mane. "Oh man...I hope he is still waiting for me..." Surely the fountain was near by.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 am
Ophir it would seem was a lot less worried about blinding others with his glittering mane then , instead running his fingers through the length of it as he walked along, tossing the sparkling threads over his shoulder, then looked around. He wondered where his friend was at the moment. Did he even remember that they were going to be meeting today? He couldn't really say, it was hard to tell when it came to Noem, maybe he got lost? It seemed to be something that happened to him from time to time, at least when he left his normal stomping grounds, "Come on, Noem, you can find me." He murmured, though at the moment he wondered if his belief in the other Coin meara might be in vain. What if he were lost? Or worse got himself kidnapped since he was quite glittery. Who wouldn't want someone so pretty and shiny in their clutches after all? Not to mention that all of the Coins, no matter their rank, were important to the royals. It was very well possible that he could be stolen away and held for ransom!

Even as such horrible fantasy were going through his head Ophir knew that it couldn't be possible, right? Someone would have noticed if Noem had been taken, they would have roused an alarm, and all of the Coins would have been in the know. Taking a deep breath he told himself not to worry, that he was just running behind, and that he would be here soon enough! With this in mind, the dark chocolate brown Coin set to pacing a little, mostly to fill the empty time. It was only when he spotted a familiar cloak from the corner of his eye did he perk up, lips turning up into a smile, "Ahh, there he is." He murmured to himself, relief pouring through him though he'd been sure that nobody had truly taken the other Coin. Still, it was a load off his mind to see Noem right there before him. Turning on his heel dark Laegil with the glittering hair and eyes trotted over to his friend, giving him a smile, "You are late." He informed him, as if Noem didn't already know. He was pretty sure that if anyone knew he was running behind it would be the other Coin but he couldn't hold back the words.

"It's alright though, I forgive you." No reason not to, they were fellow Coins after all and it should be expected of them all to get along, make friends, and otherwise enjoy themselves in one another's company, right? It was what he believed anyway and so long as it sounded right to him then he would go with it.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:04 pm
Deep brown eyes grew wide as Noem, unable not too, jumped a bit hearing the warm voice of his fellow Coin. Ophir had a rich voice that seemed to always be friendly to any coin no matter their rank. He felt a quick need to wrap his arms around the other Mearh so thankful to have found him. But at the tease of his late arrival Neom's lips pursed a bit with in a mock frown. And a golden hand slid down to rest on his hip. "Oh you forgive me? How kind of you Ophir." He laughed softly and looked past the chocolate and gold speckled stallion to the fountain. "Seriously...it is not that big...no wonder it was hard to find." he sighed and let his hand slide from his hip and the cloak to recovering him fully.

Noem looks up at the taller male and smiled, "Still not covering your beautiful mane? I am a bit surprised no one has tried to cut it and sell it." He said trying to tease the larger male back and forget that he had been so late. He was rather grateful that it had been this coin he was going to go to town with. All the coins worked well with each other but Ophir always seemed the friendliest though wither this was genuine or just a mask was yet to be known. Though no one, especially Noem, seemed to really care to find out. Noem allowed himself a moment to laugh as he tried to picture the handsome stallion bald. "Either way...I am sorry to have been a bit late. Though I don't know why they picked us. Not that I would not do anything for the house of Coins." He sighed and pulled the hood of his cloak farther down over his face. He really needed to learn how to stop digging when he started to find himself in a hole.

He had started to take a couple steps to lead the way then stopped and lowering his head to hide a bit of blush that darkened his golden cheeks spoke rather sheepishly, "Maybe you better lead they way Ophir." After all that was why the higher ranked stallion had been asked to go along with Noem. More as a guide and to make sure he returned in a timely manner rather than company. But the golden coin was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He was glad for the company and push any thoughts of Ophir being his babysitter to the back of his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 am
Ophir puffed up with mock arrogance and said, "Of course I will, my dear Noem." He said, acting as official as possible before he started to laugh in an amused manner, seeming as though he couldn't keep up the serious act for that long. He was just too relaxed for such things, at least when it was something that came to work that was. Watching as the other shifted in his cloak to better hide himself he said, "It's a shame that you hide yourself, you are quite a sight to behold... though at the same time I am sure that you don't want to be stolen away by the various meara that might think you some sort of luxurious statue." Were that to happen Noem would likely feel the urge to go and save his friend after all, as well as to stomp a hole into whoever stole off with his fellow coin.

When the other asked about his mane he lifted his fingers up to run them through the glittering locks of hair, then gave a grin, "I won't say I haven't had a few people pulling on my hair, little kids especially since they seem to like to grab hold of anything, but I just can't bring myself to cover it." He rather liked the attention that came when he was standing around sparkling after all. The only down side being was when he was poked at by the various kids that had sticky hands... then he would need a rinse off to fix that problem. When the other changed topics to why the two of them were picked he said, "I am guessing either because they thought we would work well together or because the other, higher ups, had other things to do. Either way I can't say I might, I am glad to get out and about. Fresh air is always nice." Some of what they were left to do as the lower rungs on the ladder always seemed to include the dust filled archives, a place he would almost hate if it were for the nice, relaxing silence. As such as he loved the attention he got outside there were times when the archives were good for napping in... not that he would admit to sleeping on the job.

When he was suggested to lead the way Ophir gave a smile, "I could probably do that. Shall we be off then, Noem?" He said, giving his companion a smile even as the other stallion did his best to hide himself better in his cloak. If he could disappear completely among it he felt that Noem probably would.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:38 am
Noem from his thoughts his cheeks darkened a bit with the sight to behold comment but then the lowered into a bit of a glare, "Don't even joke like that Ophir! I don't want to be in someone's collection! Or stollen. I would put an even bigger burden on the house than my horrid sense of direction!"

Noem watched those fingers moving threw the shimmering hair. It was a beautiful sight. He would hate to see such wonderful hair cut short of shaved off. Yes it would grow back but it was too be such a loss. "But your very good with children Ophir. As well as mares. I am shocked you don't have any golden maned foals running all over the city." He said with a laugh. He gave a gentle nod, "Yes it is nice to be out in this fresh air. And it is a beautiful day. No too hot either." Noem personally enjoyed the archives. He enjoyed the scent of paper and ink. The dust never bothered him so often he would work or go into the older archives and come back covered from the tip of his ear to hooves in a layers of dust. At least then his shine was muted and he could walk out in the sun without fear of blinding anyone. It was rare for him to be caught out in the light of day without some covering over his shoulders. Though it was not unheard of. It was not that he was ashamed of his coat, he like a good number of coins, loved gold colored things as well as silver, but like Ophir had joked he did not want someone to try and make off with him, and the fact that his body reflected the light caused a number of troubles as well.

After another quick adjustment to his cloak Noem fell in line with Ophir, "Yes lets make this quick Ophir. Not that I mind spending time with you. But we are already running la…a bit behind schedule and I know the ledger binding store closes rather early. Oh did you get the list of things we are to get? I have it here in my pocket if you need to see it?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 pm
The chocolate brown Ophir couldn't help but to give a bit of a smile as Noem voiced his outrage in such an adorable manner, something that made him give a bit of a chuckle, "Don't worry, if anyone tries to take you I will be sure to give them a firm kick to the midsection." He was more of a lover then a fighter but were someone to try to take his friend and fellow Coin then all bets would be off and he would have to see about doing more then just chatting then. As it were though he didn't exactly think that anyone would steal off with Noem for real but one never knew, given how glittery their house was it was an uncertainty. For his friend's piece of mind though he would offer to protect him if the need arose and would follow through if he were ever really needed. He hoped for both of their sakes though that such a thing wasn't ever needed.

As the subject changed to foals and mares the stallion couldn't help but to give a happy sort of smile, "Ahhh, but I would love to hold a cute, glittering little baby in my arms one day but I have yet to find the right one for me." It wasn't as though there were a shortage of pretty mares, of stallions, willing to bare his young but he wanted to find 'the one', that person that made his heart race and made him smile like an idiot just by being present. Once he found someone like that he would be more then happy to have a whole herd of babies. Giving a bit of a smile he looked down at his hands for a moment then shook his head, "Ahhh, but that is neither here nor there, is it?" No reason for him to get distracted by such things as thoughts of young when they were on an important sort of mission, right?

Watching his friend adjust his cloak to better hide himself, announcing that they should make it quick since they were already 'behind schedule' he gave a nod, "Sounds good, let us be on our way." He wouldn't want to be late in getting to the store if it were closing soon or they might have to do this all again tomorrow... though he supposed that wouldn't be too bad a chore. Still, instead of dragging his hooves to ensure another day hanging out with his fellow coin he trotted along at his side. At the mention of the list he gave a nod, "I have it." He had a few pouches that hung around his waist and from one of them he retrieved a slightly crumbled up list. He smoothed it out best that he could and read it over, "Not too terribly much on the list, we should be able to get it all easily enough."

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:16 am
The cloaked golden male smiled brightly at that and could not help but laugh, "Thank you Ophir I know I can trust you." He said softly. He knew very well that the chocolate brown stallion was a lover. He was the coin best known for his gentleness and willingness to help any coin. Noem was not even fully sure that the other coin even knew how to fight if it was needed. They were simple book keepers after all. But just the though that someone would have his back and try to save him made the golden stallion feel so much better.

Trying to trust that his cloak was covering him just find and not in need of another adjustment. "Oh yes it would be wise to wait until you find the right one before having foals. We make enough to support them singly but still it would be best for a foal to be conceived with both parents wanting it." He gave a gentle laugh and nods, "Yes that is true no real reason to talk about it. But I do hope when your first is born that you will give me a call and let me hold the sweet little dear. I would be so glad to be like an uncle to them."

Noem was thankful for the quick pace. It make him feel better that he would not need to worry about possibly not being able to accomplish their job today due to his lateness. As the other stallion pulled out the list, Noem leaned in closer to look at it. "Ah yes I think it would be best to get the ledgers first. That shop closes earliest. Then we can go to the ink stores. And the others." He straightened up and continued on towards where he assumed or at least thought the book shop was, "There is not too much on the list your right, so I am sure together we can get it all quick enough. We might even have time to have dinner before we head home." He smiled at the chocolate stallion. "Thank you for coming Ophir."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 am
Ophir's ears twitched in a manner manner, "Of course, when the day comes that I find that I have a cute little foal on the way you will be among the first to know." He was more then certain that the moment he knew about such a thing that he would go running into where all of his fellow Coins were and tell them all in one joyous shout! But again, neither here nor there, huh? He had to try to focus on his work instead of allowing his mind to wander to future foals and his future mate, even if it was something he did often when he was on his lonesome. Family was just something that he ached for was all and when the subject came up he was more then eager to follow that line of conversation, "I would be more then happy to have you as an uncle to my foals as well, Noem, there is much they can learn from you after all." His friend and fellow Coin was quite smart and kind after all, even if he got lost and ended up late often.

As the two fo them walked along he listed to what Noem was suggesting, that the two of them head to get the ledgers first since the shop where they could procure them closed the earliest of all the things on the list, "Sounds like a good starting point, and no, I don't think that there is too much for us to handle, we are a smart pair of stallions after all. A few office supplies won't be able to defeat us." He said with a chuckle. Though he had to admit that shopping wasn't exactly his forte, making him think that while Noem seemed good at it that he was sent with him to keep him getting lost perhaps? Or maybe to protect him? It was best that the Coins, as well as the others he was sure, didn't go out alone since they were certain to have enemies. Maybe he was here to keep Noem safe? A task that he would make sure to get done well, not wanting anyone to get even a scratch of bit of dirt on his friend's gleaming hide.

"Dinner, huh? That sounds nice. It's been too long since I have had a nice dinner out." He said, tail swishing. He normally went from work to home and back again on the days he worked, cooking for himself, the idea of a nice night out with his friend was one that he was looking forward to, "I would very much like to share a meal with you, Noem. So let's get these chores done quickly, shall we?" He sounded quite excited about the prospect of dinner with the glittering Noem, it was something that made even the task of shopping seem that much easier in fact and seemed to put a bit of pep in the Coin's step.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:32 am
Noem smiled he really could not wait to see Ophir running around the archives and the grounds belonging to those born of the coin shouting the happy news. It was one of the more pleasant thoughts in the golden stallions mind. The chocolate stallion was one of the easiest of his fellow coins to get along with. He was sure the stallion's foals would be equally as agreeable. "I look forward to that day Ophir." He said gently and his smile grew brighter, "You are too kind to say that Ophir but I would be very glad to teach them anything I know." He could only pray that his future foals would be a strong and warm as the stallion that walked beside him. He gave a soft sigh at the thought of a foal of his being as golden hided as he was flaunting their brilliance. He feared that he would always be on edge that his foal would be foal-naped. The thought made he almost physically ill with worry already. It would be too hard to always tell a young foal to cover up and not play with the others.

Subconsciously Noem pulled the cloak tighter around him as he started to remember his own foal-hood and the warm day started to feel colder. As Ophir spoke again the cloaked stallion jumped a bit and turned to look at him a bit of a shocked but grateful look on his shadowed face. "Yes we are very smart." he gave a gentle laugh, "Of course they can't beat us! Though I had a bad run in with a letter owner once and almost lost to it." His laugh grew more real and his smile more relaxed. He was very grateful that the speckled stallion had been assigned this task with him. He knew the real reason was so that he would not get lost and arrive with the supplies two days later. Noem was sure that he would not have even been sent out if he had not been free and those higher up thinking that he needed to get out of the rows of books.

His ears flicked under the the hood listening to the excited tone of his friend voice. Maybe they both really needed to get out more. They would have to go to a very nice restaurant then to celebrate a job well done and such a wonderful day. "Yes let's get this done as quickly as possible. I would be very glad to share my dinner with such company. I know a nice little pub that I used to go two when I was younger. If it is still up we can dine there." He said his voice excited now too. It seemed that Ophir's excitement was rather contagious.

Noem could see the book and ledger shop come into view and he grinned "I will run on a head and hurry to get the ledgers. The ink shop should be fairly close too I would think." He gave a small bow of his head before he hurried to the shop.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:19 pm
"A nice little pub? Sounds good by me." He said, tail flicking from side to side. He was all for that, especially since Noem said that it was a place that he'd gone to when he was younger, that just made him all that much more excited to go. He wanted to learn more about his friend and fellow Coin and being able to visit places where he went before they had met was facsinating. It was like getting a peek into his past and he couldn't wait!

When Noem said that he was going to get the ledgers and leave the inks to Ophir the chocolate stallion gave a nod of his head, "Alright, let's meet in the middle when we are done, careful not to get lost." He said with a chuckle before he trotted on his way toward the ink shop, looking his list over so that he could be certain of what all he needed to get from this particular shop. He would need to be quite careful, not wanting to risk breaking any of the little vials of ink, but he was sure that he could do it if he were careful enough. Once inside the shop he picked up a small, padded basket and set about shopping for the various inks they needed in the various colors needed. Normally he worked with just black in but on the rare occasion they needed red, for when something wasn't quite right, it was a color of warning. There was also the need for prettier colors but it was rare that those were used, normally for fancy things that archivists weren't exactly a part of. He would admit though that, at home, he did enjoy using blue and purple when he was doing his calligraphy, a rather calming sort of hobby.

"Ohhh, well now isn't this pretty." He murmured, picking up a jar of ink that was golden and glittery like Noem, "I think I will get this for myself." Giving a bit of a smile he put it in the basket then went to get some quills and tips, knowing that they were on the list as well and he might as well get them here. While they could be obtained other places for less money these ones were the better quality, less likely to drip, or break. They were worth the extra coin if you asked him. Once he'd gone to the front and paid for everything, each vial stowed in a separate box of its own, his own bottle marked with an X on top so it wouldn't get lost among the other boxes, he gave a nod to the shopkeeper and moved off to the designated spot to wait for Noem once again, hoping his friend wouldn't get lost on the short walk between the shops.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm
"I am glad it sounds good. I do hope it is still up" He said gently before he had run off. He hoped the chores would not take too long. That way they really could enjoy dinner and each others company. It was not hard to get on with the others coins but time with Ophir was time that the golden coin really did cherished. He did hope he could have many more opportunities to enjoy the other's company.

With all this troubles out of his mind right now and a very happy feeling running threw him he entered into the book store. As often the case when he entered into any book store he found himself in awe and lost in all the possibilities. He could spend all day looking threw them. And as he found himself starting to move towards a large section on history he stopped himself and shook his head, "No no I am here for ledgers and nothing more." Giving a deep sigh he turned from the books and walking along the aisle he allowed his finger to slide over the bottom of the spines. "I wonder what books he likes to read on his spare time."

At the ledgers he looked over them carefully. He needed to get sturdy ones but he did not want to spend too much on them. Though lately the cheaper books' binding had been failing and he had spent far too much time getting glue and rebinding them. So he would have to buy the more expensive ones. He smiled and he pulled numerous volumes down to look them over. After deciding on several he stacked them carefully and carried them to the counter were he rang for the owner.

With the ledgers strapped together and slung over his shoulder under the cloak Noem ventured out of the store. He took a slow breath and tries to tell himself that there was no way he could get lost. He just needed to walk out into the middle. Don't over think it. Shutting his eyes briefly he took the few steps that would take him into the center of the street. As he opened his eyes again he spotted Ophir and felt his heart race. He felt sure that with Ophir around he would never be lost.

With a gentle smile he walked up to him, "Sorry to keep you waiting....but don't worry I did not get lost." he said with a gentle laugh. Reaching his hand up to push back golden curls, "Well...maybe a bit in the shop..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm
When Noem approached him, one that wasn't too hard to miss since either he was glittering in a way that drew Ophir's attention or he was wearing that heavy cloak of his, he gave a smile. Taking a couple steps forward toward he friend he couldn't help but to chuckle, "I am glad to hear that you were able to find me without getting lost this time. I'd of been worried otherwise." He murmured, then gave a soft sort of smile when the other said that maybe he'd gotten lost in the shop, "I won't tell if you won't, especially since I ended up buying myself something while I was shopping, with my own coin of course." He'd never use company funds to take care of his purchase of metallic ink after all.

Looking over his list once more he said, "I also got the new quills and tips while I was at it, figured that was the best place to get the quality ones. That takes care of those two things on the list as well." He told the other Coin, so that they could cross those off their list as well. Not too much more to go and then they would be able to drop it all off and be on their way to a nice dinner, something he was looking forward to.

"Do we want to go to the next place together?" He asked, fine with sticking to Noem this time, mostly because the next shop they were planning to go to was a set a little further away from the main street where most of the shops were located. The mare in charge had set up shop that way to keep the 'rampaging youths' from 'running amok' in her shop. Why they would be interested in a shop that sold various sorts of paper, some he supposed were fancier then others, was beyond him, "I can carry the paper and the ledgers if you want to take charge of the inks." He offered, not minding doing all the heavy lifting since it would allow Noem to more easily conceal himself under his cloak in a way that allowed him to be the most comfortable.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:33 am
Noem laughed gently at the chocolate stallion teasing. Ophir was the only one that he did not mind the jokes about his lateness and ability to always get lost. In the gold dusted stallion he had found a friend that he knew he could trust and one he had wanted since he was young. But before he could let his mind return to his darker foal-hood, he focused on the playful teasing. "Well then I guess it shall be our little secret." he said with a grin. He leaned in closer to the other to try and look into the basket of inks and pens, "Pray do tell what you bought yourself. I would be very glad to keep my lips sealed if you would show me." He shook his head, "Of course I would never suspect you of using the company funds for personal items. There were a number of books I had considered purchasing myself though I would not wish to keep us longer from that dinner."

"You are a clever stallion Ophir. The quills look prefect a very good quality. And yes I think it would be wise if go to the parchment shop together. I can never remember what street it is on." Not that he could ever remember how to get to the main drag for that matter. If it were not for his excellent book keeping and organization skills he would be sure he would not have a job. He walked along side of Ophir as they left the main drag towards the paper shop. "Are you sure you don't mind carrying the ledgers and papers?" he felt bad leaving all the heavy lifting to the other stallion. Though he knew why Ophir was offering it and he was extremely grateful. He could almost hug the other stallion for his continued kindness today. "After I get the parchment we can exchange packages then."

Inside the paper shop were some extremely find paper goods. From good quality thick paper to thin perfumed paper with delicate floral and nature patterned, a few with intricate metallic patterns, and rolls of normal paper. "I think she added some new designs since last time I was here." he looked at some of the metallic ones drawn to them for the golden and sliver trim. "Very handsome paper. Though I do not think we need the finer ones like this."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:32 am
Ophir seemed to debate it for a moment before he reached into the bag, taking out the box that was marked with the X, and carefully opened it up so that he could present the vial of glittering gold metallic ink for his friend to see, "I saw it and just couldn't resist, it's so beautiful, isn't it?" He murmured, rather liking the way that it glittered that much more nicely in the late afternoon sunlight. It looked even better then it had in the shop, making him all that much more eager to make something with it. He wasn't quite sure what it was that he would be making, he would need to think on that. There were so many things that he could make using this ink, all of them likely to look all that much more fancy between the quality of the ink and Ophir's calligraphy skills, "My mind is already racing, trying to figure out what I want to create first with it." He sounded quite eager even if he hadn't quite figured out what he was going to make quite yet.

He was soon replacing the vial in it's box and the box went back in the bag, wanting them all to remain safe, as his friend asked if he really didn't mind carrying the ledgers and paper, "Naw, I don't mind at all." He said, giving his friend a bright smile. Why would he mind? He wanted to aid his friend after all, even if it were just something as simple as carrying the heavy stuff in the manner any helpful stallion should. Falling into step alongside his friend, but careful to also lead the way, the chocolate brown stallion's tail swish from side to side, a smile on his lips, "Sounds like a plan, we will trade once we gather all the paper that we need." He said, holding the door open for Noem when they arrived, stepping in behind him and looked around. The place always smelled so nice, like a fresher version of the archives that they worked in, and minus the dust which was always a bonus.

Trotting along after his friend he gave a glance at the paper that was pointed out to him, pausing to pick up a sheet up the metallic stuff, rather liking the shine it had to it before putting it back. No, he'd already indulged in a present for himself today, he would wait to get himself anything more. Besides metallic ink wouldn't work on metallic paper. Now if he could find some black paper, that would look wonderful he thought to himself, again though he decided he would wait. He could always come back another day to buy himself some black paper to use in conjunction with his golden ink. When his friend commented on how nice the paper was but nothing like what they needed he gave a nod, "Yeah, such things would be wasted all filed away in the archives. Seems more like what we should be writing out some sort invitation on or something." Not that he was planning a party or anything, its just what the paper screamed at him, invitation to a fancy party that the two of them would likely be far too busy to attend. They were here for something more heavy duty that would last a long time without fading or yellowing that could be bought in bulk amounts.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 am
Noem caught the bit of hesitation from his friend and that only made his wonder about what ink he had bought himself even more. As he careful opened it and the golden ink was displayed Noem's dark eyes widened, "It is truly beautiful ink! I am so very envious of you right now." he smiled moving his head from side to side to watch the way the sun played upon the ink, "I do believe it is laced with a hint of real gold...or at least a fools gold of some kind." he said watching it as it glittered. He smiled taking his eyes from the glittery ink to look at his friend. "I can just see your mind ticking away at the possibilities. I can't wait to hear what it is you use it for first. I am sure it shall be a master piece of creation!" he smiled as the ink was packed back away and once it had been secured he gave his friend a pat on the shoulder. "You do find some amazing things Ophir dear you have a great eye!"

It was so hard not to buy some of the finer papers. Unlike his fellow coin Noem's skill for calligraphy were rather lacking. He could write fine enough script but it was more formal and fit better in an accounting book or a census then for letters and poetry. Even if he could not write as well as he would like the golden stallion had a trunk at home full of beautiful papers he had collected or liked and intended to use but never found the right thing to place permanently on such fine parchment.

As he made his way to the plan rolls Noem stopped in his tracks and slowly turned to his fellow coin a bright smile spreading across his shadowed muzzle. "My dear Ophir would you allow me to buy you some paper for your glorious ink? I would very much like to know that I could help in some way to the use of it. Even if it is not the first paper you use?" He asked his hands almost moving to take up one of the chocolate stallion but instead moving to rest on a roll of fairly decent quality of paper. "Of course we will buy the paper we came for first then if you would wait outside I will try to find something to compliment the ink. Of course on my own coin. Sort of a thank you for all your help today gift." He felt himself growing as eager as his friend had been talking about the ideas that were brewing for the liquid gold, a large part of it being that he would be purchasing stationary that would be used. "However if you wont let me buy you some then I will simply have to insist that you return with me to my house and select from my private stock of stationary."

Noem paused for a moment after his last sentence and after a moment his eyes widened slightly and his bright cheeks darkened with blush. He turned quickly from Ophir bringing a hand up to cover his face. He could not believe he had just invited the other back home with him. Even to his own ears it sounded more like a pick up line then a friendly offer. Not only did it sound like a pick up line but it also sounded like he was bragging that he had a finer selection at his place. Oh gods he must think I was coming onto him. First inviting him to dinner then...oh yes let just go back to my place....I'll give you something good. Noem thought his face growing even hotter with blush.

Trying to recover a bit he turned to the next over roll of paper and reached out to feel of it trying to focus on their task and not what Ophir might be thinking. After all maybe the other stallion had not thought it was a pick up line and that he had been only offering a friendly gift.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff