Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Are there any serious and literate RPers here in the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm
I will have to say I am everything you are looking for and not looking for. I am not literate a bad speller and my grammar I have been told is not that great. But I do work on it, I write in word before posting, so it take time for my post. And if I am playing more then one character then it will be longer. I like to make long novel like post, Other then that I like fantasy, sci fic and any original story that I can work any charter that comes to mind into. Plus being at the computer for my classes Gaia is my escape so I am a regular role player, even trying to find others like my self for my guild. My current friend is well falling out of love with Gaia so I am trying to replace her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 pm
I haven't been on as much and often feel intimidated and confused at where to post. I often try to be serious (Ashby not withstanding) but often people prefer it when I play an eccentric or humorous character.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 am
thaskarin
I haven't been on as much and often feel intimidated and confused at where to post. I often try to be serious (Ashby not withstanding) but often people prefer it when I play an eccentric or humorous character.

Are you often feeling intimidated and confused as to where to post in the RP here on GGG? Feel free to ask questions if you don't know what's going on or don't understand. 3nodding While we can be scathing, it isn't to new people who don't know what's going on. When you see mean things written and fights in our RP brainstorming thread, don't sweat it. Most of us have been writing together for years so things like that occur with people who've known each other a while. Think of it like an old married couple. blaugh

Please, if anyone on here is wanting to RP in our threads here in GGG, and you read the Info Center and are still confused, don't hesitate to drop one of us a PM or post in the brainstorming thread that you are confused. We won't be mad. biggrin We were all new once. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:58 pm
damecharlie
When you see mean things written and fights in our RP brainstorming thread, don't sweat it. Tes is just an a*****e. 3nodding
Fixed emotion_awesome  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:01 pm
rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm
I would think of myself as a serious RPer but I don't really do RPing on Gaia. I actually go to a different game altogether for my RPing. The one I'm really in right now is a vampire one. I'll link anyone if one wants to check out a huge forum plus game based for it razz  

Kittie-sama

Apocalyptic Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • The Edgiest 250

Carter_Peggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:46 am
Hey, so I'm new to the guild but I have been RPing for quite some time. I am an English major (though my grammar is not perfect, nor my spelling) so I try to be as lengthy as seems sufficient without being to wordy. I enjoy (and write) science fiction RPs for the most part, but I do like a well written fantasy RP.

Your mention of the RP with the gods and myths sounds intriguing and I will go take a look at it in just a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 am
WingedValkyrieQueen
Hey, so I'm new to the guild but I have been RPing for quite some time. I am an English major (though my grammar is not perfect, nor my spelling) so I try to be as lengthy as seems sufficient without being to wordy. I enjoy (and write) science fiction RPs for the most part, but I do like a well written fantasy RP.

Your mention of the RP with the gods and myths sounds intriguing and I will go take a look at it in just a moment.

I can't seem to locate said RP. Also where is it appropriate to post one of your own? I have a scifi one that I want to get some input on but don't want to post it in the wrong subforum. Thank you.  

Carter_Peggy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:01 pm
Geezerville is the roleplay forum in this guild. You'd just have to be sure to specify that it isn't actually a part of the Geezerville world if you don't want it to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 am
Thank you. I could always write it as the future of Geezerville...an idea that certainly requires some thought.  

Carter_Peggy

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:22 pm
I love role playing, although I haven't done so in quite some time. I used to be the leader of a wolf pack role play here on Gaia back when I was active enough to make several posts a day with my fellow members.

I'd love to role play again, but I don't think I'd be able to dedicate more than 3 to 5 posts a day; that doesn't change the fact that I WILL be dedicated in general. smile
If anyone is patient enough to RP with me, I'd be happy to play!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 am
i run a fantasy RP guild.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:05 pm
I love to write and therefore being in an RP used to be my favorite kind of hobby. Though... now I work so much I couldn't keep up to save my life so unfortunately I had to drop most of my RP's.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 am
I LOVE to RP, I haven't done it in a while, but as soon as someone mention's it, I jump right into it! PLEASE SOMEONE RP WITH ME!!!!!! scream  

Kani-san

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dr. Acula

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:21 pm
I haven't role played in years, but would dearly love to get back into it. Role play always helped me with my writing. I've been a werewolf, a shapeshifter, a jedi, and a wizard. That I can actively remember. And when I'm bored I make new characters to try out.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff