Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Are there any serious and literate RPers here in the guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 am
I thought about posting this in the RP section, but I think only a few regulars stop by there. So, I was afraid this might get overlooked there.

Are there any serious RPers here in the guild? I have a few RPs going and am actually looking for a few to join two of the RPs I'm in. I'm definitely looking for someone to fill the role of the Greek god Poseidon.

But besides that, I really am just curious to see if there are any and how many serious RPers there are in this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 am
I love to roleplay but I have been busy lately  

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm
Yay! A response. smile What are your favorite type of RPs? I love fantasies. I also like RPs that tend to have medium-size posts in it. I don't like RPs that have books for posts because that just takes almost too long to read, but I also don't want only 3 sentences.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:02 pm
I RP and am certainly capable of keeping my posts lengthy, in situations where others are similarly bound, but it seems that these days I involve myself rather exclusively in one RP, on Gaia and have had some reticence otherwise involving myself. I'm probably not what you're looking for, though I do prefer fantasy, as well.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am
Well I have two RPs I'm involved extensively in. One I created and the other one I've been involved with for years and we're rebooting it. The one I created is about the gods from mythology and fairytales. In my RP, the gods created the fairytales. I need more gods to really add another element to the story.

And the other one is basically like X-Men on floating islands. xd It's a school/academy RP where kids with special abilities are recruited to this big academy on some floating islands to hone their skills. We have high school level and college level.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 am
I've only started RPing last year but so far I'm currently involved in two. The first one I joined is fantasy themed and its been going strong since last March. The second one I just started with a fellow member in another guild trying to revive a dead guild at least a little.

As for length, I might not be able to make it lengthy if I don't have enough to go on. I can do about 6 - 7 sentences if it involves a battle scene but in between it can be between 2 - 4 sentences.  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 am
I do a little bit (used to do it all the time) I mostly stick to D&D these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 pm
i don't usually play online, as most people dm themselves. not ok with that...
i'm dming a dnd group, playing in another and spycraft.  

squazilla

Siin Adonai

Demonic Entrepreneur

11,275 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 pm
I love rping but right when I get free time to do it no one else can. lol It's unfortunate these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:18 pm
I just felt the need to say
That I am neither serious
nor literate.
emotion_eyebrow  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:47 pm
...... Pancakes. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 am
lady leko-chan
I just felt the need to say
That I am neither serious
nor literate.
emotion_eyebrow
Me too! Oh Em Gee!! We're liek... twins! lololololololololololololol!!!1!!!!11!1!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 am
im a serious role player but hardly anyone role plays with me. although im a bit rusty at it i will admit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 am
rockchic73
im a serious role player but hardly anyone role plays with me. although im a bit rusty at it i will admit

You should join us under the Geezerville RP subforum biggrin Read this first to get a feel for how it works. We'd love to have you! biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am
damecharlie
rockchic73

You should join us under the Geezerville RP subforum biggrin Read this first to get a feel for how it works. We'd love to have you! biggrin

thats really great! thanks for directing me to where to go. I will check that out asap. cat_razz  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff