Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Archive
Bashing on ToS? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sigma___xx

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 am
Evilweirdo 0
kawaiidesu___xx
Evilweirdo 0
kawaiidesu___xx
all. of. tales. of. symphonia. dawn. of. the. new. world.

i honestly felt as though it could have been so much cooler had it not been a sequel to tales of symphonia. the way the first game ended, it made so much sense to just leave it at that, with an open-ending for fans to write and be creative about. the sequel just made a bunch of nonexistent connections to the original. as a sequel to tales of smyphonia, i hated it more than i hate spiders. if it was a game all on its own, i would probably like it a lot more.

Spider-like sequels! Why can't it be "sequel the butterflies?"
GIF TYPOOOOOOOO!

LOLOL.
hp and tos .. two of my favourite things. rofl

Indeed, they're pretty good.
...How the heck do they make all of these awesome gifs, anyway? Perhaps some program of awesomesauce?
...Tumblr users! Tell me your secret!

Also, while I'm posting in the bashing thread, CHOCOLAT AGAIN. I can never overstate this.

alas, even i, a tumblr user, is not privy to such knowledge.......................

y u hate chocolate tho? gonk
she seems to be an unpopular character -- i`m just kinda curious about why o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 pm
kawaiidesu___xx
Evilweirdo 0
Also, while I'm posting in the bashing thread, CHOCOLAT AGAIN. I can never overstate this.

alas, even i, a tumblr user, is not privy to such knowledge.......................

Because she was being an idiot about the whole Marble thing. It was SELF-DEFENSE. Even then, Lloyd and Genis didn't actually finish her off. She blew herself up to help them, right? Wait, why didn't Lloyd or Genis just tell her that?
DANG IT, LLOOOOOOOYD!

Yeah, I just hate these easily-avoidable misunderstandings and grudges. You should have seen me when I played through Final Fantasy XIII.
I headdesked every time Hope was angry at Snow.

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

sigma___xx

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 am
Evilweirdo 0
kawaiidesu___xx
Evilweirdo 0

Because she was being an idiot about the whole Marble thing. It was SELF-DEFENSE. Even then, Lloyd and Genis didn't actually finish her off. She blew herself up to help them, right? Wait, why didn't Lloyd or Genis just tell her that?
DANG IT, LLOOOOOOOYD!

Yeah, I just hate these easily-avoidable misunderstandings and grudges. You should have seen me when I played through Final Fantasy XIII.
I headdesked every time Hope was angry at Snow.

hmn, well, i suppose that`s true, but ..
    at least chocolate got to hear the whole story later? gonk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am
kawaiidesu___xx
    hmn, well, i suppose that`s true, but ..
    at least chocolate got to hear the whole story later? gonk

Indeed, and she was okay then. It's just that I rage a bit whenever that misunderstanding comes along. I don't even hate her, really. However, I did laugh after seeing her reduced to a mere cameo in Dawn of the New World.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:23 pm
Hate that the Original Characters in Dawn can't gain EXP and are weaker than the allied monsters of similar level, also in ToS if you chose anyone other than Colette in Flanoir you don't get as many scenes with them as you do with her [barring perhaps Kratos, I don't know what the conditions are to chose him, do you just refuse everyone else?]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:27 pm
ShadeKyubi
Hate that the Original Characters in Dawn can't gain EXP and are weaker than the allied monsters of similar level, also in ToS if you chose anyone other than Colette in Flanoir you don't get as many scenes with them as you do with her [barring perhaps Kratos, I don't know what the conditions are to chose him, do you just refuse everyone else?]

I know, right? I hope they fix that in the Chronicles pack.

Anyway, yes. You just refuse until Kratos shows up.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:36 pm
Evilweirdo 0

yes. You just refuse until Kratos shows up.

ty I thought that was it but I had Sheena in the group and wanted to see her scenes  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff