Reply Ivalice Alliance
I might be quitting. [No longer under debate]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

So this is Maluc_Fieri... now restricted to my mule account because my main account was recently "Permanently Banned for - Hacking another user's account" which happened to also be one of my mules.... who was also banned... along with 4 other accounts of mine. This one is the only one left.

What hurts most isn't the 12 mil I'd accumulated or the items I had, though 1 item I had hurts along with this.... but that my account was one from early '05, and the demonic pitchfork I had was the first thing I'd bought and it's now gone.

Because of all this I'm thinking of just forgetting about gaia completely. If you guys show me that it matters to you... I'll try to see if I can bare staying.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm
oh Mal ): I'm so sorry that happened..truly

I wouldn't blame you in the slightest in you decided to leave and would understand completely

However you would be missed, you were one of the few people who stuck with the guild through everything, you are without a doubt a great asset to the guild but I don't want you to go to any extra trouble. If you want to go you can. We'll be here for you if you would happen to come back 3nodding  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RiotousFury

Tricky Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:48 am
You will be missed, old friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 am
Statue in every town for this great man.  

Grim Fable

Distinct Elder

7,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Scythemaster Deatharte

Magnetic Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:17 pm
I'm sorry to hear (or read) it Maluc. I hope that you'll stay around, but if you think it's time to move on, then do what you have to do.

Part of me is starting to feel lonely, the old guard is whittling away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 am
Quitters never win scream

Stay and fight the power!  

Eposz

Malevolent Tactician

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am

... urge to stay.... rising...

I like the sound of that... 'the old guard'. Hmmm... I think I might have a new idea for a banner......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 am
Hashmal of the order Leo
I think I might have a new idea for a banner......

that'd be super cool because I'm not nearly as good as you or Seraphor at making banners and stuff ):  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 am

I'm already working on it. I'm leaning towards staying, but it's also kinda just pending on seeing what the revamped guild is gonna be like.

The banner's gonna have FFT and FFTA in something of a battle against each other, with Vagrant Story characters in the middle, either seeming like a third force, or people trying to halt the conflict.... the interpretation is all up to you. I'm really just cutting and pasting pics together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 am
:O That sounds awesome!

Sorry the revamping is taking so long...I've been pretty busy IRL. I would work on it where I have a computer, photoshop for free, and usually am never busy...but I don't want to get in trouble for being on gaia :c and I know eventually the company will find out and block the site crying  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 pm

So I've decided upon staying... since I've liquidated about 1.3 mil in various assets on the 3 mules I had left and rebuilt my favorite avi and changed a mule's name so I could have something to feel like myself again. Please when someone able sees this, accept Maluc II into the guild, cuz that'll be me from now on, and move this thread to the archives. Thanks.

Ivalice Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games