Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

Levy had spaced out a bit when she questioned if she'd be alright walking back but the young mage managed to nod slowly before blinking wildly at her and giggling. She soon opened her mouth to speak before she shut it again and frowned slightly at her thoughts before asking something,
                      "You don't live alone, do you? Well, that beside the point, I hope you can come over to mine sometime soon! We're having chinese tonight since none of us can cook~" She giggled nervously whilst rubbing the back of her head and smiling at her.

Gajeel, Syo and Myo looked at each other before noticing Kaguya already heading home, just waiting for Gajeel to catch up as he looked to the twins.
                      "If you spot Levy, tell her we'll be at home." He spoek as the two nodded with grins though Myo's was obviously fake as the two walked in a different direction to Kaguya and Gajeel as they spoke to each other before getting inside their new little home. Since Levy's dad was never there anymore, Kaguya could bunk with them for the time being as Gajeel looked to Kaguya whilst sitting on the sofa,
                      "Do you think she'll find out?" He questioned as Kaguya shrugged, picking up the phone and dialing the number for the chinese.
                      "I highly doubt it, afterall, she may be smart bu she's more booksmart than anything and still a child. She'll never understand. Though, where is she now?" She questioned as Gajeel answered honestly.
                      "She's walking Ryoushi back home so she might be a bit late." He answered as Kaguya nodded slowly before ordering their food. Tonight and tomorrow was going to be a long night.

Since it's fate, lets be honest with ourselves.
                      And stay together forever and ever.
                      No longer apart or cowering in fear or solitude,
                      let us be friends as I'll be the laughmaker,
                      especially when you cry.

o.o.c. Sorry guys for it being late > . <

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa
They're accepted :3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 am
User Image

Having a feeling that things were beginning to change, Rin went to her room and opened a window. She looked at the city and sighed softly as she started to create a knife with her Alchemy. Jazz looked at her and leaned his head on her leg, Rin giggled and felt alone and hurt. After a few minutes if looking, Rin thought about the twins she met. "I hope to see them again soon...such cute boys..." She said blushing

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi's ears bend down half way a little as she smiled, "Well you wouldn't be wrong there...." she adds. At the mentioning of none of them can cook her eyes light up for the first time today, "Would you kind then if I cooked for you all? I'm a good cook I swear!" She beams with pleading red eyes and an innocent smile. "Please it's the least I could do for you guys helping me out!" She adds.

"You think we should snoopy her room yet Akaito-niisan?" A bored blue haired young man asks plainly to the red head across from him and he shook his head. "Not yet Kaito... she hasn't left yet..." the red head known as Akaito stats. Looking over at his twin with those attractive red eyes as they met sea blue and they both sighed in boredom.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Levy blinked at her request before placing a finger on her lips and thinking throughly. Would Gajeel approve of this idea? Definately not but she didn't really care as she clapped her hands as she nodded,
                      "Sure~ Why not?" She giggled with a nod as she then looked behind her, feeling a slight chill on her back though ignored it. She was used to the cold by now as she sniffed lightly before looking at Ryoushi, tilting her head before speaking again.
                      "I should really be off, I've got...chinese to eat." She sounded so sarcastic, it was unreal as she rolled her eyes before giggling and started to walk off as she waved back to Ryoushi,
                      "I'll see you tomorrow then Ryoushi~ Or in a bit...it depends~" She spoke, wondering if Ryoushi was either going to start cooking today or tomorrow. It intrigued her as she soon tripped over her own two feet. Right in front of Ryoushi as well as she sat up, groaning before standing up, seemed when she was lost in thought, she had no idea what was happening in this real world. It was something that happened alot as she tilted her head side to side, walking home, humming a song to herself once more.

Gajeel and Kaguya were already sat at home, eating their part of the chinese. Levy's meal was in the microwave to keep warm as they continued to talk, just like real siblings as they grew curious as to where Levy would be and how long she was. It was simple curiosity.

Syo and Myo had made it home, Myo was studying and being his nerdy yet genius self whilst Syo was busy thinking up a new trap to set. Tomorrow was the day aparrently. They knew along with Gajeel and Kaguya, but not Levy, she who'd caused it as well. It was strange that this whole thing was her fault and she had no idea it was going to happen as they tried to think through a strategy of some kind. Eating their dinner before hitting the hay. They slept pretty early it seemed.

especially when you cry.

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi smiled, "Thank you Levy-chan!" She chimes waving after her. "Tommorow I promise to coo anything you wish!" She adds smiling happily. But when Levy tripped she was about help her until she has taken care of it herself and left. The huntress sighed and she watched her leave hoping g a safe trip home as she made the biggest mistake of walking inside her own house. "Ryoushi your home finally!!!!" Two young men beam at her after she closed the door, immediately cornering her as she looked up at them and gulped. "What are you two planning....?" She asks looking up at them as they smirk deviously, "Oh nothing... we were just hungry..." Kaito sigh when Akaito finishes his sentence, "And wondering when you'd he home some we can eat..." he purrs licking his lips and she now felt so small compared to them. But she wasn't gonna get bossed around in her own house! Especially not by these two twins! It's enough she has to deal with a pair at school..... So Ryoushi stood up straight and pushed through them. "Well why didn't you cook something fools! Jeez you two aren't good for anything!" She growls storming off into her room when they quickly caught up, both wrapping one arm around her. "But we'd burn down the house.... and we are good for something Ryo-chan...." Akaito says looking at her revealing his sharpened canines. Ryoushi glares at him, blood red eyes clashing. "Enlighten me." She stats when Kaito grabs her chin lightly to face him and her eyes widen as she didn't realize they stopped walking. "We can be only your entertainment. If you let us..." he says looking into her eyes and a faint blush crept it's way onto her cheeks. Which the two thought was adorable. But she quickly recovered breaking away from them. "If you two are hungry and refuse to cook then order something. I'm too exaughsted from today to cook. Goodnight." She says sternly and slammed her door shut while yawning and heading straight for the shower before bed and the two twins pouted. This was the third week in a row she wouldn't let the two do anything fun with her and they shrugged. Still not giving up as tomorrow was a new day and both went to their rooms and fell asleep.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Reaching home finally, Levy grabbed her chinese from the microwave before eating it on the sofa. Seemed both Kaguya and Gajeel had gone to bed as she looked down, somewhat curious as to what was going to happen tomorrow as she seemed to have woken up Kaguya as she approached the young female, sitting next to her.
                      "What's up?" She questioned curiously as Levy sighed, leaving the rest of her food to the side before speaking.
                      "I think I know...I know what's happening tomorrow...especially when I come home..." She murmured as she sniffed, only to have Kaguya hug her in support. She wasn't about to lose her cousing to something like that as she soon accompanied Levy to her room before heading to her own room and heading to sleep. They all slept peacefully. It seemed anyways.

In the morning, Myo and Syo had woken up early, already leaving for school. Forgetting about breakfast completely as they headed towards the basketball courts round the back of the school, just to prep something. To prep their little plan and put it into action.
                      Levy was the first to wake out of her family as she went into the kitchen and had some cereal before changing into her clothes and looked in the mirror. She felt so uneasy about today as she placed her hands on her stomach, as if holding herself back from churning as she bit her lip before looking in her mirror again to see Kaguya behind her at quite a distance as she turned sharply to her. Kaguya giggled.
                      "Everything will be fine my dear~ Don't worry~" She chanted with a nod as the two sat in the living room with Gajeel who was up as they soon set off to school, laughing and joking like they usually would. Pretending that today would be like every other day as they got inside the building finally. Levy didn't like this, it was empty. Usually people would be here riht now as she started to walk ahead of the other two who walked a little faster to catch up with the young girl who was panicking. Despite the comfort from her cousins as they walked to the back of he school, noticing the twins on the basketball courts, shooting some hoops since it seemed they had already set up their little trap as they sat in the court and on the sideline as Gajeel joined the two, leaving Kaguya and Levy alone. She wasn't chirpy and as giggly as usual it seemed as Kaguya grew worried for the young girl.

especially when you cry.

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

The next moring, Rin woke up and got ready to go to the school. "Ugh...another day..." She said sighing deeply. After about an hour, Rin walked out and started walking to the school. While walking she noticed the people around her and made sure no random guy was going to come up to her and make a move. However she hoped to see the twins this moring. "Heh..those boys..."

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Akaito and Kaito

The next mourning Ryoushi was rudely awakened by two annoying and playful twins hugging her as they pleaded to come with her to her school. "Please Ryoushi! We promise to be good!" Kaito begs and Ryoushi laughed as she came out of her bathroom fully changed, "with you two there is no good. My answer still remains the same. No." She says strictly before going into the kitchen being followed by both twins. She was preparing her meals think about what the group would like to eat and she realized she hadn't asked levy what she wanted! "If your nit letting us go then we'll keep you here." Akaito purrs seductively in her ear as her eyes widen making her snap out of her thoughts as she gasped ever so softly and her body stiffened up, having a visible shiver run down her spine. "You cant because.... because...." she stammers blushing incredibly red as her hands were shaking nervously. Being corner by both twins again and it was too early for her defensive part to wake up. "Because what Ryoushi? Are you seeing someone orlther than us...?" Both twins whisper in her ears as that's when it clicked. Besides he owed her. "Why yes I am! And I was never seeing you two in the first place!" She snaps and both twins have a shocked face. But it was only play. "Oh really?" Kaito smirks, "of course!" Ryoushi snaps finishing up her cooking quickly. "Then show us proof by taking us..." Akaito chuckles and Ryoushi started getting mad. "Fine! You asked for it!" She yells as she put her contained food in her shoulder bag as she stormed out of the house with the two twins following after her. Boy, Ryoushi was stuck here...

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 pm
((Sorry guys, on phone right now))

Gajeel soon stopped firing hoops. His hearing was way too good for his own good. Afterall, he heard footsteps of that rabbit loud and clear as he sighed and left the basketball to see what was going on, as he did need to check up on her on Levy's behalf. Syo followed him as the two looked to Myo, "Look after the girls will ya?" They spoke in sync as they left, not giving Myo enough time to retaliate as Kaguya frowned. Looked after? She was old enough to look after herself, everyone knew that as Levy stood up and grabbed the ball, "Lemme have a shot~?" She chanted as Myo shrugged, allowing her to do so. Syo had bumped into Rin it seemed, leaving Gajeel to go check up on Ryoushi alone. Syo blinked at her wildly before speaking, "Uh, how you doing?" He asked, noticing Gajeel now officially gone.

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi was shaking from being nervous, why show she? She's lied all the time! Nut if she lied to these two then.... ugh.. she didn't even wish to go into it. "So where's th lucky guy eh?" Akaito smirks starting to catch on and she turned away. "I don't know if he's here yet stop bothering me!" She snaps stubbornly and he grin at her licking his lips while leaning down to her ear, "Did you lie Ryoushi?" He whispers hotly as she feels her face turn red again. "N- nonsense! I have nothing g to lie about you spoiler demon!" She stammers nervously and he tightened his hold around her. Smirking, "I think you did lie to us Ryo-chan.... and I think your avoiding the fact your walking slower than before..." he purrs and she shivered. Gulping as she subconsciously wrapped her arms around her healed but sensitive stomach wound. "Shut up Akaito!" She flushes up incredibly red to match his hair as Kaito chuckles, "Niisan has a point.... I can see right through your little lie..." he whispers to her. Ryoushi's heart was pounding fast and loud in her chest. Praying for someone.... anyone to come to rescued as she couldn't get out of this one on her own. But little did she know that her absolute favorite demon was coming towards her way but the twins could sense him and that's why they tightened their hold over the blushing Huntress.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 pm
Blinking wildly at the three. Gajeel simply stood there, staring innocently as he shrugged. "You seem fine, I'll go tell Levy. She was still worried you know?" He spoke, turning and looking over his shoulder at her before smirking. "Maybe I'll tell her that Miss Rabbit has demons of her own?" He teased with a smirk before muttering a swear after noticing, finally, that Syo had left him again. So easily distracted that little demon was it seemed as he looked towards the twins, "And you two are? Twins by guess but by names, not got a clue." He spoke honestly as he looked at the two with a questioning glare. Not really caring except for the fact they were new to him completely.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 pm
align=center]User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi glanced up at Gajeel and his smart comments as she glares at him the best she can muster while her blushing was going away and she simply turned away with a late recover. "Is this whom you were speaking about earlier Ryo-chan?" Kaito inquires before glancing up at Gajeel, "you'd be right. I'm Kaito and my older brother over there is Akaito..." he introduces as he separated himself from Ryoushi for the moment. Since she looked dangerous now. "And you are?" He asks as Ryoushi growlsdeadly st his brother. "Get out off me! You two saw what you asked for now leave!" She growls at them both and they were shocked. He was her.... no way.... but from the scathe look in Ryoushi's eye told them nit to go any further and they both sighed in defeat. "Aw... oh well... see ya at him Ryo-chan..." they both wave good hue and head back leaving the two there and she instantly punched Gajeel across the face furiously, "Thanks for the big help there!" She growls at him before storming off. "You mention either of those two and your dead meat!" She adds in the same low and threating tone as she left him while keeping her hands balled up into fists at her sides. What a great help that demon was! Then he had the stupid NERVE to smirk! Oh he was so in for it if he even mentioned those twins in a sly comment to the rest of the gang.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Being punched across the face was the last thing he expected as he rubbed it, moving his jaw before speaking. "Is that anyway to treat your...'Savior'?" He questioned with a frown before shrugging. "Levy's on the basketball court if you need her, probably sulking." He grumbled as he was wrong, something a little more was happening. What they expected came a bit too soon.
Levy fell back as she looked up at Kaguya who'd drawn her blade and Myo who'd finally pulled out some darts. That was his weapon of choice as Levy stared up in fright. This was what she deserved. This is what today was about. Who did the two draw their weapons on? It was none other than Levy's father who was nothing like a dad to the young mage. Afterall, he'd left her when Gajeel moved in and it was obvious he'd changed quite a bit as there, next to him, was a woman who was about to be his new wife since Levy's mother had died when she was young. Though Levy sat there in fear and shock, practically shaking.
Gajeel priced something, he noticed this scared side of Levy as he opened up one of the windows and jumped out. It was the quickest way to the courts as he ran over to the pair, noticing Syo was no longer with them right now.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Watching everything that had happened Rin sighed and went to go look for Syo. "Syo Syo!" She yelled hoping to find him. After about 20 minutes Rin sighed and transmuited a long tall rock to search for him at a higher level

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash