Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi smiled warmly at her before chuckling, "Well he does attract trouble~" she chimes in truthfully. Boy did he ever attract trouble.... But shaking that thought aside she decided to answer the first question with a shake of her head. "I'm pretty sure I'd like to wash up before wrapping any of them, just so I can get the other troublesome and minor ones out of the way. I just need help going over to the bathroom," she says nodding her head over to the door Levy had came in from her cloth trip, "because of my ankles. I don't think Kaito would be pleased to find me laying helplessly on the floor because I couldn't get in there." she giggles trying to lighten up the mood and push the earlier subject away.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

With their lil competition, Rin laughed and kisses both of their cheeks "you boys..heh..so cute you two can't be apart." She said sitting across from them. "Syo, I'll call you to come over. My brother likes to have his guest show up on his certain times..so ill call you when I get home ok?" She said tilting her head smiling
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• Giggling and nodding, Levy sood up and placed the bowl to the side to make sure Ryoushi or herself wouldn't trip over it as she helped the young huntress up. Levy rid herself of the thought about Gajeel and Kaguya as she aided Ryoushi to the bathroom as she helped her out of the room as she hummed a song to herself to help ease her mind. Reaching the bathroom, she kept ahold of the rabbit huntress as she looked to her,
                      "And we're here~" She chanted with a nod as she looked at her with a giggle.

• Syo looked over to her and nodded though it seemed both him and Myo went red in the face from the kiss on the cheek, though Myo was very flustered now as he calmed down though, only to have Syo nod at her some more before they both laughed at something behind her. It was simply a bird that looked really strange, especially to them.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi just stood and followed along with her before shortly reaching the bathroom and she smiled gratefully, "Yes we are. Thanks, I can do the rest from here. You could stay if you like? Unless you'd rather go home?" she suggests looking over to her after she had opened the door and used that to support her up.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image

• Levy frowned before shaking her head to her question,
                      "I'm staying and looking after you since if I went home, I'd have nothing to do at all." She admitted plainly as she looked away before looking back at the rabbit huntress. That was when she giggled and pretended to push the huntress into the bathroom as she spoke,
                      "Go on then Ryoushi-san~ I'll wait for you...ummm...in your room?" She spoke with a frown as if trying to think whether that was right the right thing to do or not. It puzzled her too easily as she then shrugged before giggling.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Rin layed down and closed her eyes, she sighed and placed her ARM over her eyes "I love you..like no other has loved me before. You make me complete..we are one.." she said softly as tears started to roll down the side of het face.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Ryoushi rolled her eyes playfully as Levy was rushing her, "Make yourself comfortable wherever..... Kaito should either be around here somewhere or off looking for Akaito. Wherever that troublesome Siren is." she says with one last smile befor eclipsing the door, but nit locking it just in case. She started running the water as she undressed quite painfully. Well there goes a nice suit.... Shame, I really liked it too... she thinks sadly before taking the crescent moon pendant off and placing it on the counter. Discarding the torn clothing before cautiously stepping into the large bath and turning off the water, tilting her head back and relaxed. Having to ease her body for a while. This job might not be so easy as she once thought....

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm
            • Syo blinked wildly before looking to Myo who was getting ready to leave as he gave a simple wave and Syo returned the wave before laying next to her on his side as he wipped her tears away before removing her arm from covering her eyes then kissed her on the lips. A short sweet kiss it seemed as he smiled at her.

• Levy giggled and nodded as she headed back to Ryoushi's room, mainly to clean up the bowl and the cloth as she quickly took them to the kitchen and washed the water out which was soiled with red whilst she washed the cloth under the tap. Humming to herself, she noticed the bento she brought as the blue haired Mage grabbed the bento and took it to Ryoushi's room. She was bound to be hungry after that as she took it for the rabbit huntress's sake.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image

She jumped and felt his sweet kiss. She blushed and gave him a kiss back "Thank you..u..I should go.." she said rubbing his lips softly as she looked into his eyes feeling their love grow stronger slowly. "I love you..Syo-kun" she said kissing him once more
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Ryoushi stared up at the ceiling with a bored expression that quickly changed into anger, digging her nails into the palm of her hands as her right eye thinned in her short temper. Replaying what Ari had said and done. Kami only knows what he might doing to Jade right now! She swore to take her back, no matter what the cost. But the cost being apart of her family? How could she live to sacrifice her family for a child? Oh, but this one child meant so much more to Ryoushi than anyone else. She loved her too much for words and she could see her sweet smile, her ravenish black hair. Those innocent wide eyes. Just the thought of sweet Jade tore Ryoushi apart as tears fell from her eyes but it lifted her determination to get her back more. So she closed her eyes slowly and sank herself a little lower as her body was healing quicker from one point of ease settled into her.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:17 pm
            • Syo pouted before kissing her again, hearing her say she had to go somewhat upset him but he didn't mind too much as he spoke,
            "N'aaww, okay then..." He spoke, pouting still.

• Levy was back in Ryoushi's room as she waited for her, it wasn't log until Levy sat on the rabbit huntress's bed and hugged her knees, placing the bento next to her as she actually fell asleep in that position. She was exaughsted it seemed. She was so deep in her sleep that she didn't hear the knocking on the bedroom window or the voices outside.
            "My wrist just cracked! Think its broken!"
            "Oh calm your horses, is she asleep? And in Ryoushi's house?"
            "Seems so, it seems she's too tired to even notice us which is lucky. Though where's Ryoushi?"
            "Not a clue but let's just wait a while longer." They conversed. The familiar duo had returned to speak to Ryoushi as they were floating infront of Ryoushi's bedroom window and sat there, knocking on the window silently until Ryoushi returned.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Rin laughed and kissed him deeply "Unless..you wish for me to stay the night at your house" she suggested as she cuddled him like a child. "Hehe" she giggled at her suggestion and wanted to know his answer
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Hearing someone banging on her bedroom window, the huntress's eyes shot open as she drained the water. Stepping out and drying herself out and changing into some spare clothes before going out of the bathroom and while still drying her long lavender hair, saw two familiar figures and Levy fast asleep on her bed. Though she didn't bother the obviously tired Mage and walked over to the window, arching her eyebrow in curiosity before opening it quietly enough not to disturb the sleeping girl and looked at the two. "What's so important that you almost broke my window for?" she asks pointing at the small crack where Kaguya was knocking hard on.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image User Image User Image

• Kaguya giggled nervously as Gajeel pointed at Levy,
                      "She is asleep, right?" He questioned before getting hit round the head as Kaguya shook her head,
                      "That's beside the point, how're you doing? How come it feels like it's only been an hour or so when it's already been six months for us?" She questioned as she turned to Gajeel as he sighed,
                      "Because it has, anyways, we need to hide out for a while because we now seriously have hunters on our trail." He spoke with a stern expression as Kaguya nodded with a pout. That was when she heard Levy grumble as she pushed Gajeel's head down below the window as she hid too, thinking Levy was waking up but that didn't hapen as she gave a sigh of relief.

• Syo smiled before shrugging,
                      "If you want to you could, I don't mind to be honest." He spoke with a grin before kissing her lightly then spoke,
                      "We could always go for another round if you want?" He spoke with a smirk, hinting obviously to making out.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image

She blushed and nodded slowly, Rin was gettin a bot excited that Syo want to go for another round of them making out. "Sure hun..haha I want to see how long we can go" She said as she sat on his lap again smiling and blushing
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas