Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi looked over at her when she complemented her cooking and that brights smile made a goofy grin breakout on her face. "Hehe... Thanks Levy!" She beams before her ears perked straight up and twitched slightly. Hearing footsteps near outside. Plus seeing Levy's pained reaction didn't ease ger nerves one bit as she scanned the room. Kaito standing up casually but she knew he heard something. Yeah... he is a pervert, but that's only part if his goofy side. The other sure us what she could count on the most. Akaito getting off his backside as he was quite late sensing it too. Ryoushi's red eyes darted quickly around as everything went silent. "Levy... was anyone else with your father?" She asks quite cautiously wig steel at the edge of her voice. Both twins standing by Ryoushi's sure of the couch together. Not allowing anyone ti bring harm ti their new toy it seemed like it.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

Levy looked down and away,
                      "There was that lady...That fake mother...his new wife..." She muttered in a low tone. She kept her hand on her ears though, a ringing in her ears. All from Gajeel using his powers for the first time in ages. It seemed the two cousins bond was so close that they could feel on anothers pains sometimes. Biting her lower lip harder, she opened an eye a small bit, seeing her legs tense up and shake slightly as she tried to calm. She hated this, this helpless feeling. She wanted to help Gajeel, but she couldn't go against her own father.

It seemed Kaguya sat out as Gajeel stood there, out of breath. It seemed her father was the same too as they glared at each other.
                      "What do you want with Levy? She doesn't want you to be here or go with you, can't you tell old man?!" He shouted as the old man remained calm before speaking.
                      "You cannot tell me what to do young man, you're a bad influence on my daughter, she will leave this school and attend that school her mother went to!" He shouted as Gajeel stared wide eyed, he was taking Levy from him? No, not again! That wasn't going to happen again!

Since it's fate, lets be honest with ourselves.
                      And stay together forever and ever.
                      No longer apart or cowering in fear or solitude,
                      let us be friends as I'll be the laughmaker,
                      especially when you cry.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:19 pm
L

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi tried her best to relax slightly as she bent down while putting her light weight on her heels. "Shhhh... its ok. Its ok..." she whispers to her. Those red eyes calmed down and she pulled the Mage into a hug. Running her finger softly through her blue hair. "There someone else here. I need your absolute trust here but I care about you. You need to go with the twins right now, don't come out no matter of what you might hear..... they will protect you like the good little boys they are." She casts a deadly glance towards them to say 'You make one mistake and I'll murder you both.' Then let's go of Levy as she places her hands on her small shoulders. Looking straight into her eyes. "I made a promise that I would protect you all no matter what your stubborn cousin said. I will not let them take you away, you hear me!" She vows, her previous eyes returning but more serious and emotionless. "Stay here with them." She shifts her hateful gaze towards the door with a low threatening growl as she stood up and let her go. Gun in hand. "I'll go deal with the thing outside." She snarls as she walked off and the twins cake closer watching the door as Ryoushi opened it with that bloody aura around her as she slammed it furiously. Her fangs growing slightly as she stood her ground. She wasn't about to break her promise now... never again. And with that thought of then she used her ears to track down the victim, "You know I refuse to hand her over. So give up and come out, maybe I'll think twice on letting you die right here and might allow you to walk away. It would such a shame to kill a child and having it dewell on my mind." She snarls full meaning. Her blood eyes scanning the perimeter for her opponent.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Levy looked at her shocked the entire time, hearing the door slam made her jump as she held her hands together. Closing her eyes, as in prayer as she murmured something. It was a small chant that her real mother had taught her before she died as Levy kept her eyes shut. Still praying, well, ish anyway.
                      "Haaoo? Child? You're simply flattering me young girl." Chanted a mature voice as her figure appeared, sitting in the air as she looked down at Ryoushi with a smirk.
                      "Can I tell you something, a secret between us two, one of the Redfox siblings won't survive, that stupid Gajeel is practically on his deathbed~ Kaguyas not too far behind." She chanted and teased before saying one last thing.
                      "I also think that that Syo boy is doomed for too, the Myo has disappeared though, only god knows where~" She chanted some more, She wanted to see what this demon could do.

especially when you cry.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi chuckled darkly at her for the first part but instantly stopped, scowling at the woman above her. "Don't ever speak of my friends that way." She warn deathly. Her hold on her gun tightened as she bared her fangs. Aiming her gun at point blank range, having it locked onto the target. "Even though you might be older in appearance. I still have more experiamce than you. So since you wont come down and fight, ill be forced to bring you down." She snarls while shooting at her. The twins inside were now by Levy's side one watching her while the other was watching outside nervously. But Ryoushi was never one to back down easily.... once you had gotten her in kill mode than there's hardly any stopping them. But meanwhile outside, Ryoushi was firing limitless bullets and used the woman as her little test run to see which type of bullet made the most effect, and which didn't... her target locked on and now no matter his hard she tried, she couldn't shake the huntress.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

While sitting on the bench, she drew a transmutation circle and clapped her hands together and pressed them on the bench and created a metallic sward. She held it and looked at the markings she created and smiled "yes..I finally completed this stage" Rin said getting up and walking around with her metal kantana

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 pm
Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

• The woman laughed, getting scratched across the arm by one of the bullets, another hitting the other arm as she moved away before her feet touched the floor. Tilting her head to the side, the supposed mother, stood there with a grin on her face before moving her fingers infront of her before a shine could be seen. It was wire. It was attached to her fingers as she lashed the wire towards Ryoushi in attempt for her to either get hit or be seperated from her weapon.

• Levy was still closing her eyes tight, no longer praying though as she soon looked around, still slightly worried and pale, she seemed to be somewhat jumpy still as she continued to look around. It was as though she'd been away somewhere else in her mind. Well, she had but no one knew that. Looking towards the twins, she spoke silently.
                  "How's she doing?" She questioned, obviously worried about her friends state as she looked to them both, hoping one of them heard her.

• Gajeel was out of breath and in scratches, the old man was the same. But he had one last trick up his sleeve as he kicked the demon in the stomach, he'd taken on too much damage already as Kaguya had a worried expression as she shuffled away towards her sword, which was now stabbed in the ground. Syo growled at him, especially how he was treating Gajeel.

• Myo had found Rin as he stood there, looking at her confused. Was her mind blank or something as he stared at the female for quite some time before speaking.
                  "Ummm...Rin-san?" He questioned as he held his arm, frowning at her and what she was doing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi kept firing as she saw one grazed the woman's cheek. Fury and rage flowed through her as her red aura became more visable and adrenaline rushed through her veins as she worse a sadistic and insane grin showing of her fully grown fangs. "That tickles...." she giggles almost innocently before changing her weapon to a large scythe. Grinning murderously. "This will be fun..." she laughs while using her blinding speed even though she was getting cut up by the fast wires she managed to get behind her and swiftly but quickly change her weapon to a dagger while landing a recasting blow on the woman's shoulder cutting her deep. Wanting her to scream out and dare her to call for help. This bloodthirsty attitude wanted to hear her torture and feel her shaking with fear. She wanted... no she will show her never to mess with Levy or the others. "Guess if you gonna take the Redfox siblings down to hell... be prepared because I'll take you down with them!" She purrs in her ear while digging her dagger deeper and having a hold on her. Those blood thirsty eyes glittering with excitement and her sadistic grin never faded.

Kaito's eyes widened as he stepped a little away and looked over to Akaito who quickly caught on and they shared the same look. Black Ryoushi had made her appearance and she wouldn't be satisfied with only one single victim. "She's holding her own.... but the only problem is.... well..... she never did tell you about her past fully did she?" Kaito says looking to the young blue haired Mage as his older twin looked at him cautiously then focused on the battle. Praying to whoever that she didn't murder who she was trying the protect. Any Eben es they didn't care... but if she ended up hurting the damn raven haired then she would deeply regret it. Since she had no memory when in this state..... that's the scariest part of all.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm
                  • Levy frowned and shook her head. All she knew about Ryoushi was that she was a huntress. They were really close friends but she never dared to ask her something so personal. Looking down, she frowned before looking back at him,
                  "I have a feeling it didn't end happily. It's only a guess as most people at the school don't have all fortune and happiness." She spoke honestly before thinking her next reply and spoke for a last time, this time with a bit more confidence in her words.
                  "But I'm ready to hear it." She spoke with a nod.

• Gajeel was laying on the floor, so was Kaguya and Syo as Levy's father kneeled there, out of breath. Had he finally won? He laughed, he'd won! But he shouldn't have celebrated too early since these three were probably just getting started, they hadn't even gone all out yet as a very dark aura emitted from the three demons as they stood up, cornering the man as he glared at them. Now their real battle was going to begin as they all stared him down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

Rin jumped and dropped her weapon, but it shattered. "Oh jeez! you scared me Myo!" she said holding her chest. "But, what is it?..are you hurt?" she asked walking towards him. Noticing that he was holding his arm made her worry a bit. "Myo..is there anything I can do?" Rin asked as she stood in front of him with a concerned look

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Akaito and his brother both shared a concerned look before looking at the young girl seriously. One biting his bottom lip as he turned away. But the other sighed. "You would be right one that. She never did get to experiance true happiness besides for her family which was torn away forcefully and murdered in cold blood when she was really young for being a mixed breed. Because Witches don't get along with Demons. In fact, they hate each other very strongly but because of her parents love and once she was born that sealed the deal.... she wasn't welcome anywhere within the demons or Witches. They cast her out forever.... after dealing with her parents who died protecting her she had curiously killed a whole Alpha squad of Witches in one swoop..... she had went to train and learn to control her anger with another mixed breed like herself that was a family friend. She grew up with her mentor until the age of 15 when she was burned alive in her own home." He pauses to give her a moment to soak it all in before continuing, "During her time of revenge she was blind to see reason and her demon side took advantage to create a whole different personality for herself. We call it Black Ryoushi. She won't stop killing until she's satisfied. Which means she will not be happy while one single victim... Black Ryoushi has killed countless people without second thought and the worst part of it is that once she's back to normal, she can't remember anything she had done while in that state. Akaito and I worry that after she's done with the woman outside.... she's gonna go to where your cousin is fighting and finish it off." Kaito says worriedly. "We can't stop her... trust me we have tried. But its failed mostly and if Ryoushi goes there covered in blood on that state she won't stop until everyone is dead." He explains with his voice quivering tron the last time she turned into this..... monster. She had tried to control it, but it was practically impossible to contain after years of having it in control...

After Ryoushi had finished her business, she simply left the body there as she stalked off to finish this boring fight. Her hands covered in blood along with spots on her clothes as she licked her lips clean with that dark and bloody shine in her eyes. Licking her claws clean of the freshly dripping blood from her sharpened nails... awaiting the bloodshed she thirsted for as she calmly walked to where the rest of them were. Her ears were flattened down, keeping her signature sadistic smile.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Myo looked at her, shaking his head lightly,
                      "This is nothing compared to what Syo's got, wounds wise. He's nearly dancing with the dead." He spoke with a nod as he removed his hand to look at his arm, not too bad. robably just dislocated a bit, that was probably all as he shrugged it off though with a wince.
                      "What's with the katana?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

It seemed they'd finished their little rampage. The three reassembled as a group and looked at the old man who was now tied up it seemed. They weren' going to kill him, it was Levy's dad afterall as they were now out of breath, that dark aura they emitted earlier had disappeared as they stood there, looking at each other before laughing.

Levy bit her lip, yup, she didn't want to hear that as she stood up.
                      "Now she has a family, she has a new family and I refuse to let her kill them. I absolutely refuse!" She shouted as she clenched her hands into fists with confidence as she walked towards the door, though she stopped just before opening it.
                      "I doubt you'd want your Ryoushi to be stained with sin so if I were you, I'd go after her." She spoke fearlessly as she opened the door and leaving, she wasn't too bothered if the twins followed as well or not. She just wondered if her words got through to them as she spoke to herself, well, that would be what people would think as she was actually speaking to a spirit, it was the spirit of her 'Okaa-san'. Her real mother who flew next to her, laughing as Levy laughed as well, running off to catch Ryoushi with a grin, it was that very spirit that could always put a smile on her face and she knew that spirit was leaving her today as she continued to run after the huntress.

especially when you cry.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Akaito and Kaito

The twins watched and listened and let her walk out the house as they exchanged a brief glance over at each other before realizing that if they'd let anything happen to the Mage, then they'd be over and done with. So they instantly raced after her and caught up with no time Kaito going ahead, "Kaito's gonna try to see if her can knock some sense into her without having things get bloody." Akaito says over to her. Hoping she hadn't gone fully.

Hearing someone approach Ryoushi stopped after licking both claws innocently clean sort of. She turned to see Kaito standing there and she smiled. "Kaito...? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be protecting Levy?" She scolds him frowning. But he didn't fall for her little "act". "Ryoushi stop this. You've defeated one person isn't it time to stop?" He counters bravely. But she stepped forward and grasped his chin to bring his face lower to her own and he silently cursed himself for a slight blush that made its tint on his cheeks. "Why Kaito.... you should know by now that one just isn't enough to satisfy. Its been forever since she let me out and I'm gonna make my most of it." Black Ryoushi licks her lips staring directly into h's eyes. Her voice dark and unfaltering. Once thus was done he was sure that ni matter how bad she growled or hit him. He would have his way with her for playback of putting him through this torture. But he was dazed for a moment and saw her walking away until he stopped her by yelling, "Your going to really risk Laylina's teachings like this? She would he ashamed of you! Your supposed to protect your family from harm!" She stopped directly in her tracks and started to tremble with anger. Balking her hands into fists. That aura returning. "You will not speak of her! Don't you scold me! How can I protect the people I care about when I'm the one causing the harm!?" She yells at him furiously turning to face him. Kaito could see he had made a dent into her demon side by the hurt in her eyes. So he kept going even though it pained him. "Both your parents would disown you if they saw this behavior! I don't even know how you call yourself a Demon Huntress when you can't even control yourself!" Those words stung both of them as he bravely stepped forwards and his brother watching from a distance as they stopped. "Most importantly..... what would Ari think of you right now? He would be ashamed of you and wouldn't even dare call you his! He would never dare call or even mutter your name as his mate!" The absolute shock, hurt, and anger on her face told him he had done it. He had officially broke the "fearless and merciless" Huntress Ryoushi.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 pm
              • Stopping in her tracks, Levy stared at what was happening. Her hearing not too good as she looked up to Akaito,
              "What's happening?" She questioned worriedly as she had that sort of expression on her face. The face of a mother worried about her child, the spirit next to her shared a similar expression as she didn't bother to look at Akaito and looked at the scene. The spirit had huge resemblances to Levy as she continued to watch and Levy continued to stare at Akaito with a worried expression and that same look in her eyes.

• The three lay on the floor, somewhat in a circle as the man was still knocked out and tied up. The three still silently laughing as they looked up at the sky.
              "Has anyone else noticed how blue the sky is?"
              "It seems to be bluer than usual, doesn't it remind you of 'Fairys' hair colour?" They all nodded towards Gajeel's statement as they wondered how everyone else was doing.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Akaito looked over at her before returning his same worried gaze over at the two. "Kaito is stopping her, he is hitting her most vulnerable spot of hurt by saying things that would get her to snap out of it. Things and people she cared deeply about. Her family, her mentor and..." he trails off. Getting to her previous relationship and when the three had first met. He didn't like saying his name because he had hurt her in ways no innocent young woman should have never been treated.

Ryoushi looked at Kaito with tears rolling down her bloodstained cheeks. She would've never though he even had the gusts to mention his name. But he still wasn't done because she was still in her dark appearance. "Ari would've left you for dead like he did before you came here! Admit it Ryoushi! He left you once he found out-" he yells when she screams loud enough for anyone close to hear, "SHUT UP!!!!!!" Ryoushi fell on her knees crying her eyes out as she clutched her ears desperately. He appearance quickly going to normal as she kept saying it iver and over. "Shut up shut up shut up!!!!!!!!!" She cries as Kaito steps forward to try and comfort her when she pushed him away. "Get away from me!" She yells slamming her eyes shut as she cried over and over. Remembering his face, his smile and his eyes... how he would hold her... his voice..... she continued to cry as Kaito stepped back.

Akaito just watched with wide eyes. Never had he seen her just break down and cry THAT easily... He didn't catch the last part of his brother saying but he caught the part where she screamed at him. Knowing Levy probably heard it to on how loud it was. I bet her little 'demon' heard it too...... he thought quite bitterly as he bit his bottom lip securely in frustration.

Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas