Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stray_Dog
Captain

Magical Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 am
Since we're all gonna be rping with each other it might be nice to get to know one another or at least have some kind of foundation on which to build.

So in that spirit, here you can post a little about yourself (just whatever you feel like sharing) and learn a little bit about your fellow tavern-goers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:05 pm
Howdy.

I'm Omega, or Jesse.... Stray is my hero. That is all....  

Hermit Omega

Lunatic

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Achikah
Crew

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm
-waves-

Achikah. I do art things and things of art.

I love video games, painting, writing, music, among other things. I am also an obsessive pop culture enthusiast, tumblr addict, closeted fandom shipper, and can name all the US presidents in under 45 seconds.

I've been forum roleplaying since 2003 off and on depending on how my school/work load allowed.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 pm
Wow. Yo. I'm SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath. You can call me SKBC or Tayuya or Tayu. I'm an actress and singer and dancer and writer, and my sister's also a member of this guild, so be nice to her or I just might find where you live and kill you. (Okay, I won't go that far, but I'll give you hell online.) I've been rping for years, and I even rp with my irl friends. I'm also a major mythology and trivia aficionado. Can't wait to get this started and rp with y'all!  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Jarzus

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm
//Meow
Sup guy's? Name is Karlita or Karla....Omega/Achikah/Stray...I have missed you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 pm
Skroob, salute! `~Spaceball salute~`

You all can call me Slag. If you truly feel like adding anything to it, it had better be Archdeacon. I will not answer to anything else.

As you can see by the range of role plays we host, I have a broad range of interests.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

That is all

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

Dubwa

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:59 pm
It is I, Eldrith Eloom Dubwa, I am prfect in every way. If you don't believe it, just ask me.... I'll treat you so many ways your bound to like one of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 pm
Hello, hello~ I'm Mileia, but can you all can call me Leia for short, people all do eventually.

Hardcore lurker, but once I feel situated, my presence, be knoooown~~~ Or maybe not. But thanks either way for the invite

Milleia

Enduring Evader

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm
Hello everyone! They call me Lestat...Though I have no idae who 'they' are. I'm super paranoid... sweatdrop ...But I get along. I'm somewhat of a music buff and I've been singing in a band for the last four years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 am
Hi guys, I'm Actress.

Everything you should know about me is really in my name biggrin

I also am SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath's sister, so yah

I'm bad at introductions...
crying  

Actress_gone_wild666

Clockwork Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 am
I am Clockwork Hunter, most call me Clock or some variation of my user name. Half of these people I know and have missed and now feel awful for being gone so long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm
Yo you can all call me Sith. I have nothing really to add other than half of my nose is asleep.. Just got back from the dentis. So random I know, but my nose... It just feels funny.. Anyone has anything to ask me feel free. I'm pretty chatty when in a good mood.  

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

noalaniwolf

Desirable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 pm
Konnichiwa, watashi no namae wa Lani desu?
I guess I'll start by hopefully getting to know people...I guess. So yes....feel free to talk to me or something. I'm almost as bad at introductions as I am speaking which is pretty awful. I feel bad for you guys, now you have a Lani on your hands  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm
Hai gaiz

My username is bundlesofjoy. My name is Emily. I like being called by my name, but if you want to call me Bundles or some other nickname you arbitrarily assign to me, that's okay too. But if it's not immediately obvious that the nickname refers to me and you don't tell me that you've decided to call me that, I might not respond.

I like dinosaurs. (That's what it says down below if you can't read Japanese.)

Since it seems standard to mention, I've been role playing since about 2005. I'm not particularly gifted, but my work is usually deemed acceptable to join with the works of others. I followed Jesse here in hopes of resuscitating Ascension.

I tend to like people. I'll probably like most, if not all, of you.  

Wind Mother Aliana

Zane Strife

Distinct Genius

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:55 pm
My name is Zane, and I'm British. 19 years old, and I just found out that with my grades I have been accepted to the University of East Anglia (UEA) to do English Literature and Creative Writing...which I am pretty chuffed about, considering the standard of writers that come out of that university.

I do write short stories, and plan to write a full novel based on one of my past RPs...though I doubt I will look to be a full-time author in the near future.

I've been roleplaying since before I came to Gaia. I can thank my Maths teacher for introducing me to DC comics and Dungeons'n'Dragons, as well as a few other tabletop rpgs (Werewolf, Vampire, Demon, Cthulhu...)

I know Stray, Slag and Sith from other rps. Marvel and DC.

Nice to meetcha.  
The Twilight Tavern

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces