Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:05 am
Mercutio smiled from within the shadows. "enjoy that suffering wound I gave you Luna, I hope you Enjoy the bleeding over your leg......I am going to do so much worse to you." thought Mercutio with a dark evil smile on her face. He then vanished from the spot into a different Location.

Nago went over to sit down waiting till his mother to return to the castle.

Aisu was sitting in the middle of the Crystal Forest which she was crying into her knees without any care right now since she felt she lost her mother, the pure and innocent mother which fought to try to get her back with her. She wanted that version of her mother back and to actually help her grow up like she thought but she knew it was just a nightmare for her. "M-Mommy......come back please." She said quietly under the tears flowing.

Serenity looked over to the house hearing the loud noises. "What the hell!.....What the hell seriously is going on!" said Serenity setting Naito down for a nap after she fed and changed him to check.

Koyomi then begun to tear up hearing all of the insults and criticism she got while she was in that cold state. "I-I'm sorry I am not as perfect as all of you!" she said getting up with her hands covering her face as she ran out of the Kiryu household crying with tears dripping down as she ran passed her own mother running right into the forest where she just wanted to be lost to the world for then she would feel like she wouldn't screw up again. "I can't do anything right as a Horseman! I should of never taken the offer to become one! I should have this power taken from me and given to one who could use it the most, I can't use it correctly it seems." she thought while she found herself in the middle of the woods where, she found a hollowed out tree, which she climbed in to cry alone.

Tsubasa felt the suffering that his twin felt which he went to find her but first he ran into his mother. "Mom, why did Koyomi leave the kiryu's household? I will see, you go find Koymi, she ran into the woods." said Tsubasa as his mother ran off into the woods, his mother's familiar looking over Naito, Tsubasa went into the Kiryu home. "Would someone explain to me, WHY my twin just ran out of here in tears and CRYING!" shouted Tsubasa as his Fangire form came out and he just stared at everyone in the room.

Ixa looked over to Aiko. "Aiko.......Nago went with Yuki who right now is under the dark control of Carbuncle, the evil Phantom who wishes to Destroy this world and rebuild it in his image." said Ixa.

Loki then got up. "She might of screwed up but you didn't need to be so harsh with her! tell me that you didn't know how to use your powers correctly when you became Horsemen, go on Tell me I am in the mood for a Story." Said Loki as his eyes turned into that of a Feline, ready to strike out at the first person to say something he didn't like.

Haruto went to begin his training and help himself get stronger.

Chimera was looking around. "Ok Right now it is getting too dramatic, Call me when this whole little spat is settled." said Chimera about to leave.

Hinotori glared over to Chimera. "SIT DOWN!" he said as Chimera did as told. "Natsumi......Nago must have a reason to do this, don't you have a link to him you two are twins you must have some kind of strong bond........Maybe he had a Reason to go with her besides the Reason of he is a momma's boy." said Hinotori.

Carbuncle looked over to Yuki fleeing in search of her daughter Aisu. "Nago, help your mother find your sister, it is important." said Carbuncle which then he saw Nago get up going out to find his sister and secretly send images back to Natsumi without the rest of them Knowing.

Haiko kept searching for Aisu for if she was found by someone else besides them, they might sell her off as an "Exotic" find and would fetch a high price at auction.

Kiba then saw Miyuki in the park. "What are you up to?" said Kiba walking over to her with a sign knowing that she was a Female Dragon Yokai just by the scent he got from her. "Is there something the matter to cause you to seem so sad?" asked Kiba looking over to her.

Arc looked over to Tsubasa. "Calm down Child, fighting will not get us anywhere. You Need to settle down and be calm or you will just make it ten times worse then it seems right now." said Arc trying to settle down the whole group before they kill each other.

Kakushi went over to Amaya. "I am sorry about what happened to your Brother and Mother.......If there is anything you need from me, i can help you." said Kakushi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 am
"Koyomi!" Death said going after her. When he found her he pulled her into his arms. "Shhh...Shhh..."

Yuki found Aisu and let out a soft sigh of relief. "Aisu...Are you alright? I know I might not look like your mommy right now...But I still am. Come home baby doll, it is too dangerous out here. There are some nasty Phantoms here." Yuki said picking her up. She still had Yuki's motherly warmth. She opened her spell circle and brought her back to the castle.

Natsumi sniffled and cried softly.

"Huh...? Oh---N-No there is nothing wrong..."

"It is okay...." Amaya said, wiping her face.

Raphael hugged her. "Calm down..."

She looked at the ring and picked it up, gazing at him curiously  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 am
Luna stood and she looked at everyone fighting, and she hollared at the top of her lungs "ENOUGH!" her voice boomed over everyone. "Everybody just SIT DOWN! and Calm down! There will be no more fighting in this house at this meeting!" She snapped glaring at everyone having them sit down. "I dont want to hear another word unless it is kind! No more fighting! Atleast until we figure this s**t out!" She calmed down and had a normal tone voice "yes, hurtful and harsh words were spoken but we have to keep our focus.. enough bad things have happened and it looked like everyone wanted to kill eachother. Now.. if you excuse me I am going to make some tea for the table.." she said going into the kitchen getting the tea pot filled with water. Luna leaned on the counter and covered her face. She felt worthless because of what yuki had said. A tear ran down her cheek and she ran her fingers through her deep red hair and braided it. Luna hid in the kitchen while getting the tea ready. She saw raphael looking at her and she looked down at the floor

Ryuu blushed again and looked at kami gently taking the ring "Kami.." he held her hand and got on his knees beside her bed. "While I was away.. I realized how much you mean to me. And.. how much I truly love you." He said looking into her eyes "in all my life I have never met such a beautiful and kind, sweet hearted woman.." he looked at the ring with a soft smile. Then looked back to kami "I would cross the universe and back for you, and.. I would be the most lucky man in this universe if I had you by my side.. Kami Kawashima.." he looked at her with love in his eyes "would you be my wife? There's nothing more I want in this world other than to be with you.. without you, I would perish." He brought her hand closer and kissed it before gently slipping the ring onto her finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 am
Mercutio grinned as he left the shadows summoning a dark and twisted blade in the shape of the crescent moon. "Now where is my next prey to come from, i want to Devour the souls of Little innocent people before breeding up an army." said Mercutio to himself on the hunt for the flesh and souls of the living.

Nago saw his mother with Aisu walking back. "So you found her..." said Nago with kind of a lost emotion sense since he has been placed under his mother's power and became as Loyal as a Dog for her. He then looked over seeing the Knight. "seems like the Knight didn't do his job correctly." said Nago with a glare over to Haiko.

Aisu cried as she glomped her mother feeling that this is about all it could be, since she still needed a mother and she couldn't be in this world alone without her so she had to make do. "m-mommy......" said Aisu through her muffled crying voice. she just wanted to have a normal life and yet she felt like she couldn't with all of this violence and death following her.

Serenity went seeing Death and Koyomi near the woods. "What the hell is going on Death? Why did my Daughter come running past me in Tears? If you hurt her so help me I will Beat the living hell out of you till you can't feel your Toes!" said Serenity becoming a protective mother again with a powerful aura around her which was only there to protect her children which she knew she might need to protect Koyomi.

Koyomi was crying into Death's shoulder. "I feel so useless........I can't do anything right to make a difference in this fight........I think you guys picked the wrong girl to be life." she said in a sobbing voice as she feels like she is not cut out to do this and would just give up the powers and suffer the consequences for the giving up the powers of the Horsemen of Life to another. She then just felt like she was a burden on the rest of the Holy Horsemen.

Tsubasa glared over to Luna and just left knowing that he couldn't fight back against her since she might know something on how to stop him. "They just insulted my sister and think its ok just to move on from the conversation? You people must be really stupid to just think you can do that to her?!" thought Tsubasa as he left the area back to his own home.

Ixa looked over to Luna. "Right now its important to get this plan underway, We need to make sure that all is going according to plan and make sure that Carbuncle doesn't do anymore damage. We need to do this quickly now any Ideas." said Ixa looking over to the rest of them with any idea helping them.

Loki then just got up. "Right now we just need to stop him. Carbuncle, as we heard from Haruto is got enough Mana to Alter Reality himself, he needs to dealt with now before he uses the Spell." said Loki.

Haruto trained greatly to improve his skills.

Chimera looked down. "but that is not going to be easy, if we were going to target something it would be the container for the spell the Thanatos Cauldron. its where all the Mana he collects is stored until the use of the spell, we need to destroy it then he will no longer have use of the spell since it takes centuries to gather enough mana to perform it so we need to destroy the cauldron." said Chimera.

Hinotori looked over to Natsumi. "Natsumi.....do you see anything from your brother? Is he sending any kind of message to you?" Said Hinotori.

Carbuncle looked over seeing Yuki returning with Aisu and Nago behind her along with the Knight Haiko. "Haiko...........you have one job and that is to protect Aisu and make sure she doesn't leave the grounds, You failed me and you know I hate giving any kind of Second or Third Chances, give me a reason why I shouldn't just kill you and collect your mana for the Helheim." said Carbuncle.

Haiko looked down and kneeled. "There is no excuse Carbuncle, I am just a Knight who didn't do his job well enough that I risked Aisu's safety." said Haiko sensing that his death would be coming soon.

Kiba looked to her. "Really it doesn't look like nothing, it looks like something is bothering you." said Kiba sitting down next to her.

Arc looked over to the group. "If you act now you die, since they would be thinking of the strike coming from a mile away."

Kakushi looked away. "I just wish I could help bring back your mother and brother......But it seems like I can't do such feats." said Kakushi feeling like an insult to the Mighty Dragon Yokai.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:18 am
"Do not judge him harshly. He was out looking for her when he knew she was gone." Yuki said softly. She then hugged Aisu. "Haiko, go take little Aisu out for a walk. Keep a close eye on her. I have things to discuss with my son and Carbuncle. And the reason we shouldn't kill him my dear Carbuncle is because she harbors a softness for Haiko. If we kill him, she would be distraught and heartbroken and none of us want that for our little darling. I'm sure there is an Ice cream place somewhere in Phanterra...treat her to it and make her feel normal. I want my beloved daughter to feel normal." Yuki said. "As for you Nago, we need to speak about getting Natsumi on our side. After all, you two are more powerful together." Yuki said, hugging her son. "And it is never right to seperate the twins. Now I should formally introduce you both to each other, Nago, this is Carbuncle." She said going to him. "He's your stepdad. You might like him a lot more than that...Disgusting wolf..."

"No do not say such things Koyomi my love, you are not useless." He said petting her hair. "Don't let their words get to you." Death said, ignoring Serenity right now because his focus was on Koyomi. "Everything happens for a reason...And maybe you did do a good thing after all. Nago and Natsumi are twins. They have a strong telepathic bond...He could be the one who leads us to Carbuncle and Yuki."

"No...I am not getting any messages from him...Nor images...Mother must have blocked his bond to me with magic."

"I agree...this onslaught will take careful planning." Lucifer said, brushing off his shirt. "So what does everyone suggest?"

"It is just something I'm used to." She said, watching her mate playing with the blonde dragon causing her heart to fall and she looked down.

"Mother is smarter in her corrupt form...She must be helping Carbuncle plan ahead....." Amaya said, wiping her tears away. "...I think mom wants all her children to Join Carbuncle...So maybe.......Maybe we can use Natsumi to infiltrate..." Amaya looked to Kakushi. "Do not burden yourself with the guilt of this... You aren't involved."

"That might be the best plan." Natsumi said.

Kami looked at the ring in surprise "...I-I don't know what to say..." She said and she smiled. "Yes. Yes, I accept Ryuu."

Raphael calmed Luna down and listened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:39 am
Luna looked at raphael and motioned for him to come to the kitchen. She then took the screaming tea pot off the stove and turned the stove off filling the tea cups with her delicious honey vanilla chai tea. The perfect kind to have everyone relax and discuss. She heard raphael walk to her and she spoke softly. "I.. dont know what to say about what yuki said.." luna said softly getting the tea cups set up on a serving tray. "I know I was a horrible person.. but I've changed.. im not self centered.. I feel worthless.." she looked at him with sad eyes "I'm a horrible wife.." she said softly as she poured the tea

Ryuu smiled snd he slid the ring onto her ring finger and kissed kami passionately drawing her close to him. He kissed her neck and untied the string in the back of her kimono slowly undressing her and kissed her body. He kissed her lips again as he took off his kimono revealing his musculine body, his long jet black hair went down his back and he layed with kami "I love you" he said in a soft tone as he kissed her neck again before taking her. He was happy that she accepted him. Ryuu made passionate love to kami as faint sounds from them escaped her room.  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:01 am
Saga then woke up looking around as if his mind was going through a hell storm so great it would make his head split. "W-What the hell happened to me and why can't I remember the last few hours." he said stirring out of his bed. His headache was bad enough to make it feel like his head is splitting in half and is suffering a major pain. "W-Why does my Head hurt." said Saga rubbing it.

Mercutio once done killing more than 15 innocent people and devoured their souls up, he then began to track down Luna, stalking her like a predator stalking its prey.

Nago nodded to his mother's Request and then turned walking out of the castle to recurit his sisters to this fight. He then turned into his Sphinx Phantom Form and then went to go and find Natsumi and Amaya to bring them onto the side of Yuki and Carbuncle.

Aisu looked over to Haiko which her tiny hand wrapped around his finger. She then was taken out of the castle to give her a treat as Yuki commanded Haiko to do so. "What are we doing Haiko? Are we going outside for something? Is this about what mommy told you to do?" said Aisu looking over to him with such curious eyes.

Serenity looked over to Koyomi and Death. "its not like I will get through to you two." said Serenity looking away from them.

Koyomi looked down. "I know I messed up and did something wrong.........the rest of them voiced their hate of me......I don't make a good life...." said Koyomi as she just wanted to give up this life and go home. she didn't want to make others think of how worthless she as Life was, She just wanted to go home and curl up to forget the day even happened in the first place. Her mind was racing with the different things that they said about what she did and she felt horrible about all of them.

Tsubasa went up to his room thinking of the dark things to do to those who hurt his sister. he thought about it most of the night for he wishes to give her some retribution for this crime.

Ixa looked down. "Until we get the Phantoms powers up to a high enough level, We can't storm Carbuncle's Fortress so right Now I think Natsumi spying on them might be the best thing to do." said Ixa looking over to the rest of the group.

Loki looked away. "it is the only thing we can do to get some info on Yuki." said Loki.

Haruto kept his training.

Chimera looked over to Hinotori for this might upset him for that was his mate volunteering to go into the enemy's nest.

Hinotori got up. "Natsumi I don't think it would be so great of you going there! I don't want you to get brainwashed into Fighting me during the freedom of your Brother and Mother, we need to think of something else!" said Hinotori.

Carbuncle looked over to Yuki. "Well then you want all of your children here under this roof, even the one which seems to be super close to that Angel?" said Carbuncle looking over to her.

Haiko looked down to Aisu. "I am taking you out for some Ice-Cream and make you feel at home, As I was Ordered by your Mother, the Queen." said Haiko.

Kiba looked over to the other Dragon and the Blonde. "I see well then I think I have a way to fix this problem." said Kiba going over to the guy and the blonde girl and yelling at them about this to the point it went into a full fledge fight and Kiba turned into his White Lotus Dragon Yokai form.

Arc looked over to Hinotori. "What choice do we have right now? She is the only one which could infiltrate the place and give us the access when it comes time to get her out of there." said Arc looking over to Hinotori to try and get him to see it from their view.

Kakushi looked to Amaya. "But you been through so much and right now I think we should help you get over this problem and try to find a solution....." said Kakushi trying to help out but clearly failing at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 pm
"Amaya?" Yuki said looking over to Carbuncle. "I don't think she's particularly useful..." Yuki said. "The only ones who I think are useful right now are Nago and Natsumi. Plus...Amaya is a constant reminder to a terrible thing that happened to me a long long time ago." Yuki said, running her fingers through her hair. "So just leave her with them for now. Until I see anything particularly useful from her, I won't come after her." Yuki said, wrapping her arms around Carbuncle and she tilted her head at him.

Natsumi nodded. "I'll do it." She said, "I have to...For mom's sake and Brother's. We don't know what Carbuncle is doing to her, I could be the one way to find out.."

"You are an amazing life. No one hates you, we're all just under stress." Death said giving her chocolate.

"My worries are on my mother and brother..." Amaya said softly.

Michiko came into the Kiryu house panting. "E-Everyone..Saga mated with Yuki...I saw her mating mark on his shoulder....I don't know when it happened but...."

"How can that be? We saw Carbuncle's mating mark on her unless he...He mated with her pure soul...."

"...Sounds like Kami is mating with Ryuu....."

Sakiko nodded in agreement quietly.

"Don't say that about yourself. You are an amazing wife.." Raphael said placing his hand on her shoulder.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 pm
Luna smiled softly with a soft blush "do you really think so?" She looked at him with her beautiful eyes. "You know what.. we should just ignore what yuki said. Brush it off our shoulder, because that is not the real her.. I know her purr soul is there somewhere heavily suppressed" she said with a soft tone. Luna hugged him resting her head on his chest "I love you." she said with a smile kissing him on the lips softly parting with him picking up the tray of tea bringing it out setting it on the table and she brought one over for natsumi and amaya, then ryuunosuke and sachiko. Etc. She lastly went to her chair next to raphael handing him one. she sipped her tea and she looked at her leg "There's worse to come than just this, what if he.." she thought with a blank expression on her face scared that mercutio would do. Which would be to rape her and kill her. she held Raphaels hand squeezing it gently. she hoped that he would be at her side all night. especially if they were going to see her son. 'i have a horrible feeling about mercutio... what if he tried taking me away and kiling me? or.. raping me then killing me. i have these horrible visions in my head about him and i hope they wont come true..i dont want t sound clingy.. but i really hope that i never leave your side, my love.' she said telipathicaly to raphael and a hint of fear was on her face.

Ryuu smiled and he kissed her. To quiet her down a little  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 pm
Saga started to move slowly but didn't feel like his full strength was back yet. He just stumbled about with his knees feeling weak as if he is about to fall to the ground and hit his face really hard. "W-Why is all of my strength gone? I swore I had enough strength to keep going for days and keep fighting that b*****d Mercutio but it seems now that I am out of strength." said Saga about to hit the ground hard.

Mercutio kept his eyes on Luna, stalking her every movement.

Nago stood at a place where he knew his sister would know where he would be. "Come to find me Sister if you can, You need to join the side of Carbuncle and mother. You will show that your powers can be greatly improved then if we were just here on earth." Thought Nago waiting at the spot waiting till his sister would show up looking for him.

Aisu looked over seeing that the ice-cream shop was coming in sight which she wanted to move a bit faster but she couldn't since her hand was being held by Haiko which she knew he wouldn't let her go without a good reason to do such things. She looked over to him and smiled gently which then she rushed him into the Ice-cream shop. She looked over to the rest of the ice cream with a smile on her face gently.

Serenity looked over to Death and Koyomi knowing that she will be ok which then she then began to return back to the house of her son and see if he is doing better.

Koyomi sniffled as she was eating the chocolate which then she felt dizzy and passed out in the arms of Death, falling asleep before any more stress got to her thanks to her child letting her know its best to sleep right now before more harm would be done to Koyomi. she slept quietly in Death's arms feeling his warmth which made her smile while sleeping in the arms of her lover.

Tsubasa looked to the wall which then he punched it. "Why is it I can't have the strength to do something when it truly matters right now........" said Tsubasa looking down to the ground feeling like he screwed up in defending his sister.

Ixa looked over to Natsumi. "Then you need to wait at a place where you two know the best. He might be waiting right now at that spot, but we need to make it seem like they won you over so one of us needs to go with her and try to talk some 'sense' into Natsumi to fight against the argument, we need someone who could not resort to violence so quickly so I think Hinotori shouldn't be the one to go on this mission since it might just hurt him more." said Ixa looking over to them. Ixa looked over to Michiko hearing what she said. "What is the meaning of that?"

Soyokaze heard the noise. "Well......it wasn't any better when we mated Sakiko." said Soyokaze eating his dinner politely.

Loki looked over to the rest of them then stood up. "I will be the one to go with Natsumi, it would be more believable if I go since I am some what like Yuki before she became this dark version of herself, A Pure Innocent Yokai before now I will take it on the time to make sure to set things right." said Loki.

Haruto Kept training with the man feeling his strength growing from it. He made sure that his strength would become strong enough to take down Carbuncle.

Chimera looked over to Loki. "I will go to, but in a stealth recon kind of way. Due to me being a Chimera I have the Vast Magical Strength of a Flame-Type, the Vast Physical Strength of a Land-Type and the Stealth powers of my Chameleon powers." said Chimera as he looked over to them.

Hinotori looked down as he knew there was no other way to get around this whole thing which then he looked over to Natsumi trying to see if she was for sure for this plan.

Carbuncle looked over to Yuki. "Well it seems Nago is already out to try and bring his sister to us. When we do then our power becomes stronger then ever." said Carbuncle with a wicked smile on his face knowing he has an evil plan growing inside his head.

Haiko got Aisu the flavor of her choice and she was happy that for once no one was teasing her for her skin, her eye colors or her hair. she could feel like a normal person. Haiko smiled seeing this. "She must be teased so much in her old world for her hair, eyes and her skin, not knowing what the fear, they try to force it out of their mind by making fun of it to the point it wishes never to be around anyone. She can be her own person here, which is why I need to make sure she is protect at all times." thought Haiko.

Kiba Fought the unfaithful mate till he had him by the next with his talons around his throat. "Now Submit to your elder and give into the demands of the winner of this bout." said Kiba forcing his opponent down.

Arc looked over the rest of the rest of the group which were now in an agreement of the battle. "This might be the best chance to get the information we need for the counterstrike on Carbuncle's plans" said Arc.

Kakushi went over placing his hand on her shoulder. "We will get your family back." said Kakushi.

Kasai woke up going over to Yu. "What is with the yelling down stairs?" said Kasai looking over to Yu.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:46 am
Luna felt mercutio near 'raphael.. he is still near. what if he follows us when we go and see our child?.. what if he follows us home?.. i dont want him to come after me, that scratch was just the beginning of his game.. please dont let me out of your sight or let me leave your side.' she thought to him drinking the tea and taking his hand in hers squeezing it gently, worried.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff