Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 pm
Yuki slept soundly for awhile, and then morning came, realizing a sudden warmth beside her, Yuki looked. "Couldn't sleep alone eh?" Yuki thought, smiling. She smoothed his hair way from his sleeping eyes. She smiled, and kissed him on the cheek She sat up and smoothed her hair from her eyes as well. She got up, and went to her closet. She chose a outfit and without waking Mercutio she changed into it. Putting on her shoes she stood up, "I wish I didn't have to go to school today...but unfortunately I do." Yuki thought. She looked over to him and smiled. Amaya came into her room. "Mommy mommy!" Amaya said tugging on Yuki's skirt. She kneeled down to face her daughter. "Shh." She said gesturing to Mercutio. "Oh. sorry." Amaya giggled. "So whats up?" Yuki asked. "Grandpa is going to take me on a walk today." Amaya said, giggling her girlish giggle. "Ah, that's good. Have fun. Mommy has to go." Yuki said ushering Amaya out of the bedroom. Yuki sighed and went to grab her backpack.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm
Saga woke up from sleeping in the tree which he fell asleep in while trying to keep himself cut off from the world so he couldn't hurt someone else.He then broke down the seal which he put up from the hole then he slowly walked out of it,walking weakenly to his mansion,to try to get some rest but he knew school begins sometime soon."i don't think i could keep myself up in school,i need to get some better sleep."said Saga walking to his home,trying to re-gain his strength so he could discover why he did this terrible crime,murdering two people in cold blood.

Mercutio woke up,seeing Yuki gone.He then got up,going back to his room so he could get ready for the day,then he looked down,seeing the drawings,where he took them then ripped them up."i won't let these pictures get ideas into these people."said Mercutio getting dressed in his room,then going down to the kitchen to prepare some breakfest for the family.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm
*luna got out of her gorgeous black 1950 jaguar and she walked up to yuki's door and knocked softly not remembering hte events of the other night and she had soma with her and he was very anxious to see amaya again andluna had brought some breakfast for them to take and eat at school* (luna's black 1950 jaguar http://www.jlrclassics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_2291a.jpeg)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm
Yuki approached the school quiely "Well...another day awaits." Yuki thought annoyed she grabbed all her stuff from her locker, then headed off to her first class. Yuki sat down and tapped her pencil against the desk like she usually does. The new teacher came in-- and Of course it was Michael. "Well isn't that a shocker." Yuki thought resting her head in her hand. "Well...lecture time." Yuki thought.

XX

Amaya flounced into the kitchen looking around for Ryuunosuke. She noticed Mercutio then walked over to him, "Hello...mister? Are you mommy's new lover?" Amaya asked, curiously...not meaning any harm. Amaya looked about four years old, and walked and talked like one but she was only a few months old. Amaya looked at him, in curiosity. When Ryuunosuke walked in Amaya forgot all about the question she asked Mercutio and clung to Ryu's leg. "Grandpa~" Amaya sang in her cute little Girlish voice. "Hello little Amaya." Ryuunosuke said, patting Amaya softly on the head. "When is mommy going to come home?" Amaya asked, tilting her head in the cutest way. It was a usual question she asked when Yuki left to go to school. "She'll be home when her school gets out." Ryuunosuke responded smiling at Amaya, who smiled back, a little girlish grin. "Grandpa, Later today can you teach me how to make Kimonos, Like mommies?" Amaya asked. "Ah, yes." Ryuunosuke said. Ryuunosuke often made beautiful kimonos for Yuki and now that there was a little one, he would help and teach Amaya how to do it.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm
*luna left and took her son home and she parked her car in the front row of the parkinglot then she walked into her first class which was with yuki and luna sat on the far end of the room noticing that she wasnt really wanted in the room she did her work and micheal noticed her cut wrists, they had 10 nasty deep cuts on her wrist and they werent stitched together yet*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 pm
Michael approached Luna, "What happened? are you okay?" Michael asked. Yuki looked over to her and seeing her cuts, her eyes darkened with concern. "I wonder what happened..." Yuki thought. Yuki sighed and decided not to bother Luna about it, it was Luna's business and not Yuki's. Yuki did not like to pry into other peoples business like a certain person in her mind did. But curiosity was still there.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 pm
*luna hid her arms a little* n..nothing headmaster...i'll be ok... *a tear came from luna's eye*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm
Saga his chambers,weak & struggling for his own life,trying to hold on for just some time longer."I need to rest.so tired need better rest,"said Saga trying to keep awake but he fell to the floor,passing out from the weakend state,with his blanket cloacking over him.

"Well little amaya,i'm going to be your mommy's husband,which would make me your step-father.Ryuunosuke i've got some eggs,Bacon,pancakes,if both of you are hungry."said Mercutio,getting the breakfest ready for them to chow down on it  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 pm
*luna still looked down and she tried to hide her picture of gabriel that she was drawing him as an archangel and she gently ran her finger along the side of his face thinking about him and another tear came and she moved then her wrist started to bleed and some of her blood ran down her arm and dripped to her desk*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm
Amaya smiled over to Mercutio, "Okay." She said. "Breakfast would be lovely, right Amaya?" Ryuunosuke asked. "Hai, Doumo Arigatou gozaimasu, Mercutio-sama!" She yelled enthusiastically while smiling her trademark girlish smile.

Xx

Yuki was trying hard to pay attention to Michael, who began to tend to Luna's wound, The curiosity of what happened to her best friend was almost overwhelming, and seeing the blood Yuki knew. "Luna you should go to the infirmary." Yuki said outloud. "Please, for me." Yuki said, concerned about her friend."I hope shes okay." Yuki thought. The bell rang finally and she headed off to her next class, worrying about Luna. She sat in her desk--and Oh boy Inutaisho sat by her. "Hey, sup." Inutaisho said, putting his arm around her again. "Hands off." Yuki replied sharply. Inutaisho, noticing the engagement ring on her finger moved his hands pretty quickly. "Sorry." He said putting his hands on his desk. Yuki glared at him. She tapped her pencil against her desk and zoned out Inutaisho.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm
*luna flinched while micheal was fixing up her wrist* micheal...why do you nd yuki...or even gabriel care about me?.... *luna looked at the floor* im a terrible person...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm
Saga woke up got his work together then got to school as quick as he could,where he entered his next class.Tired,weak & feeling horrible,Saga sat down getting to work on his assignment so he could get his mind off the two or more people he did or could of killed.his mind went out of his own head,making it incredible hard to focus on his work,but he still tired his best.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 pm
"Well for one thing, Gabriel loves you alot and that is for sure. Your Yuki's best friend, and Your my Sister in law. everyone cares for you because your amazing. Please, don't hurt yourself anymore, and please don't let anyone else hurt you." Michael said.

XX

Yuki was focusing hard on the lecture, zoning everyone else out but the teacher. after the lecture, She worked on her assignment, diligently and by the time the bell rang she was done. She headed off to her next class and paid attention and worked on her assignments after the lecture was finished. Then it was lunch, She headed off to the cafeteria, avoiding other students for now, she sat in her normal spot and opened her bento box and ate slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm
*luna teard up even more* gabriel hasnt been home in so long...i miss him...i mis my husband, and im a terrible person...i wish my evil side of my could never possess me again micheal! *she hugs him*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm
Yuki looked around the lunchroom, eating slowly. When she was finished she closed her bento box and went to her favorite tree outside, sitting under the tree with her eyes half closed.

XX
Michael hugged back and reassured Luna.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games