Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:16 am
Luna smiled weakly at raphael "please.. it's the only way I can fully heal.." she looked at his eyes and she was now calm. The rain had slowed to a stop and the clouds moved on leaving the moonlight shine on them she smiled again "raphael.." she went to hold his hand and her fingers intertwined with his. "I want to renew our vows.. and.." she blushed softly "maybe.. we can concieve." She said blushing a little more a bit emberassed since she thinks what she said would make him nervous. Luna looked at her mate with love in her eyes. "I love you, Raphael."

Ryuu looked at kami "are you alright?" He said in a soft tone. Worried about her. Ryuu had slipped the ring in his pocket while she looked down he heard loki leaving and koyomis scream as his ears folded back for a second. 'What was that?' He thought to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:44 am
Saga slept as his mind was still shut off at this point.

Nago looked over. "I got an idea." said Nago getting out some of his sister's Chocolate stash. "Death give her this it might settle her down faster." said Nago handing the chocolate over to him.

Serenity nodded. "yup but what could he have been doing to get that smell? Just what did you do while you were gone from our sights boy?" said Serenity.

Koyomi then within a heart beat, stole the chocolate and began to nibble it and she began to settle down quickly while nibbling it.

Tsubasa looked over to his mother and niece. "Well it could be his body was drawn somewhere and that's it was called to do nature's deed and well now that it is done, here he is." said Tsubasa making the most sense right now.

Ixa looked over to Nago taking the chocolate to Koyomi. "Well seems like he figured it out pretty quickly what she needed, that boy will do well in his life time." said Ixa looking over to Nago then returning into the room.

Loki sat down then getting the info of what is happening from one of the group informing him of the problems. "This is a dark problem indeed. we need to figure out something soon, before it is too late for us, and we need to think of something quick. Rumor is that Carbuncle has enough of this mana to Alter Reality itself to his whim. That is Dark enough." said Loki looking over to the rest of the group.

Haruto then opened his spell circle then entered into the portal showing up at the location of Hinotori. He then knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer the door.

Chimera looked over to Isako. "Yes I have to, it has something to do with the fate of our world." said Chimera kissing her gently.

Hinotori then got up walking over to the door letting in Haruto. "Well Glad that you got here in time." said Hinotori letting in Haruto. "This is one of the Phantoms I told you about, His name is Haruto, also known as the Dragon Phantom. He is one of the Physical Strongest among our kind in years." said Hinotori, still waiting for Chimera to show up.

Carbuncle kept mating with Yuki biting down on her arm.

Arc looked over to Haruto. "This man? How is this man one of the Most Strongest Phantom's Physically? He doesn't look as tough as anyone else here." said Arc going over to look over Haruto.

Kakushi walked through the town thinking in his mind. "What......What can I do to get her to even Notice me.....She must think that I am just a random nobody in the crowd which has nothing to do, but I want her to see me as who I am." thought Kakushi kicking a rock down the street.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:56 am
"Well daddy has a mating mark on him...I think that is Yuki's mating mark to be exact."

"Nice to meet you, Haruto." Natsumi said politely taking her place next to Hinotori.

Isako pouted. "Alright. Be safe Chimera."

Amaya winced. "M-Mom...Mom is gone.......I can't feel her anymore......All I feel is darkness and corruption..."

"I feel it too..." War said gripping his chest since he was in pain.

"Actually we do have a child. But...I'll introduce him to you as soon as this meeting is settled." Raphael said, successfully removing the shard.

"Don't judge a book by its cover Arc. That is Haruto, he is the son of Carbuncle..."

Ariella summoned the man and had a discussion with him.

Celeste nodded.

"That would be Life."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:11 am
Luna looked at raphael "we have a child?" She said curiously "what is the name? Is it a boy? A girl?" She asked looking ag him and in the corner of her eye saw the shiny metal tip of the spear. She took it and she slipped it into her pocket. She relaxed in his arms. "We should go back inside. The sooner we figure this out. the sooner we will have yuki back." She said hugging raphael. "Thank you for taking that out.. I'm starting to feel better already." She said happily. "And.. I would kiss you.. but ive been sick.. im going to go home for a moment and brush my teeth." Luna said getting up and straightening her dress out "can we get some food after the meeting?. Im starting to get hungry." Luna said looking at raphael

Ryuu held the tea in his hand "it should be cooled off by now.. but you should still drink It while it is hot" he said with his soft tone voice

Adromada had walked through the quiant town "such a cute little town." She chimed as she walked passed a closed coffee shop seeing a light on in the back "they must be baking the snacks and getting them ready for morning." She said and sniffed the air "and they smell so good.. is that. Cake?" She went along before she had thoughts of getting in and eating the snacks. She went along and looked around seeing a diner that was open 24 hours a day. "Hmm.." she said walking Into the diner.  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:18 am
Saga still passed out.

Nago looked over to the rest of the people coming up with ideas for the solving of this plot.

Serenity picked up Saga. "Michiko, go next door and inform the group of this discovery while Tsubasa and I work on getting your father to bed." said Serenity.

Koyomi sat there nibbling the chocolate gently.

Tsubasa helped his mom.

Ixa looked over seeing the many ideas being thought of. "What did you just say Amaya?" asked Ixa with a confused look on his face.

Haruto looked over to Arc. Yea, as Satrina Said I am the Son of the man you guys want to kill." said Haruto.

Chimera used his spell circle to show up where Haruto was.

Hinotori looked to Arc. "Is this proof enough of the claims since he is as vicious as powerful." said Hinotori.

Carbuncle kept mating with Yuki.

Arc looked over to them. "I've seen all that I need." said Arc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:02 pm
Amaya fell to her knees in agony. "A-Ah..." She said. Just then, Amaya's eyes glew blue as the future was shown to her. "........M-Mom gave into the darkness...She's mating with Carbuncle...Her pure soul has vacated the building..." Amaya said, gripping her head. "M-Mom...I can't feel her anymore...There is nothing left of her...Her hair...A deep Raven...Her horseman gone.... She helps Carbuncle kill Haruto..........And He destroys this world.......With her by his side....And he kills all that oppose him---S-Starting with Saga...He viciously kills him.................A-And the Child inside of her B-Becomes........" The vision ended and she fell to her knees.

That news seemed to distress Isaiah. "Amaya..." He said. "She's an oracle..."

"...Then we might already be too late. We may have to put Yuki down."

Famine looked down.

"If that is what it comes to...Then I'll be the one to put her down." Natsumi said. "It is what mom would've wanted...."

Satrina looked down.

Michiko nodded and went to find them.

Lucifer clenched his fist.

"O-Okay Ryuu..." She said, drinking the tea.

"Of course we can." He said bringing her back in--and was surprised to see all the solemn and grim faces worsening. "And he's a boy named Ash."  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:28 pm
Saga was still passed out checked out from the rest of the world of the living.

Mercutio used his Dark new powers to Rip open the fabric of Reality to return him back to the town. "You.....Won't keep me out for long, I will Come for All of you." he said as if he vanished into the shadows themselves.

Nago then just looked down accepting the dark reality of the situation.

Aisu then woke up feeling something wrong with her mother which made her feel scared to the point of crying but she didn't. She then tried to focused her powers trying to retrieve her mother's pure and innocence from her brother. She never wanted to let her mother be taken from her.

Serenity then looked over to Saga placing her hand on her face wondering what is happening with the world right now. She then looked over to the group a crossed the street wondering what they were thinking of a plan right now to help save Yuki.

Koyomi just looked grim hearing this news, but instead of exploding like she did before, she just started to walk out. ".........I am going home." said Koyomi with her skin and hair turning white again as she returned to the land of the dead without death following her.

Tsubasa just looked over. "Well right now it seems like the fight might be a problem coming up. I wonder if we will be all ready when the fight begins...." said Tsubasa.

Ixa looked over to Koyomi leaving the spot." well......It seems like she got moody quickly. She must take her job seriously." said Ixa looking over to the rest of the people in the room who know of this problem first hand.

Loki just looked away. "Seems like the whole world is going to hell in a hand basket...I wonder if it was worth returning to the world in this time of extra crisis." said Loki under his breath not sure what to do.

Haruto looked over to all of them. "YOU'RE GIVING UP TOO QUICKLY!" shouted Haruto which with his yell, he turned into his Phantom Form. "You can't just give up on the chance that Me, Hinotori and Chimera might be able to fix this whole mess, we just need the time to get strong enough in order to fight against my father's forces and make sure that he doesn't destroy the world with the Helhiem spell. I got family which is counting on me to bring your friend Yuki back in one piece and that is what I'm going to do." said Haruto returning to his normal form then returning through his spell circle to meet the man which Ariella summoned.

Chimera blinked hearing this. "Well that was a bit dramatic? But Haruto is right, you need to put more faith in us and we can get it done quickly since we know the weak spots of our own Kind and know how to take down someone like Carbuncle. It is quite easy when we know the Phantom Weakness, just trust us." said Chimera looking over to the rest of the group.

Hinotori nodded. "Yes just give us three a chance, Haruto needs to become stronger first before we get going since it seems he got into a scuffle with his father and it seems we need all to train our skills but right now it seems like we need to set down an actual plan since not only do we got Carbuncle in the shadows, but we also got Mercutio on the hunt too so we need to be careful one of them doesn't strike too early." said Hinotori.

Carbuncle finished Mating with Yuki and rolled over to his side looking over to Yuki. He then noticed the black hair of Yuki's and ran his fingers through it. "it seems you're even more lovelier with Black hair." said Carbuncle.

Haiko then looked over seeing Aisu up. "Aisu, what are you doing up at this hour? You need your sleep for someone of your age." said Haiko looking over to Aisu checking in on her since there was a light coming from her room.

Kiba saw Kakushi wandering the town. "Hey you, Dragon Yokai." said Kiba looking over to him. "I know that thousand yard stare, I know what you have on your mind, you have the matters of the heart." said Kiba looking over to him, going over and hearing the whole story and then told him some advice which may or may not work.

Arc then looked over to Haruto leaving. "Yea.......I would like to Believe your words Phantoms, but this could be dangerous." said Arc.

Kakushi nodded and armed with the Advice of Kiba went back to find Amaya.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:22 pm
Yuki nuzzled to him and laid on his arm. "Do you think so?" She said, her voice different--It was icy and beautiful. She placed her hand on his chest and swirled her finger on his chest, half asleep.

The Unborn child felt it's sister trying to extract Yuki's pure soul--So it fought back, blocking her out.

Natsumi tried to sooth Nago.

"I might go back later to get my stuff because I have no intention of going back there... If you don't mind, that is." Yuki said, looking at Carbuncle.

Satrina nodded.

"We're not giving up. We're just saying that is our Last resort." Lucifer said.

Death sighed. "Koyomi doesn't understand the severity of the situation we're in..."

"I don't think she will understand. I'm sad to say but she's too Ditsy to realize that if the situation calls for Yuki having to die, we'll have to do it. Either she shapes up, or we deal with her." Pestilence said, annoyed at Koyomi.

Isaiah sighed.

"Life is about sacrifices." War said. "She needs to realize one life lost isn't worth billions lost. I doubt she'd want that on her conscience." War said.

Famine nodded.

"We hope it doesn't come to us having to eliminate Yuki--But as a last resort it might be necessary."  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 pm
Luna came back shortly with freshly brushed teeth and better clothes. She was wearing her band shirt and some jeans and converse. As luna walked back she saw adromada. "She's here?.. what could be so interesting to her that is here" she asked herself. She smiled softly "I hope she doesn't still have that grudge on me. I miss her company." She said softly. Walking back to yukis house. She walked inside with a pack of cookies to help calm the tension of the meeting and just to snack on. "Hello" she chimed coming in and sat by raphael setting the cookies on the table after taking off the plastic pull back cover. "I would love to help in the fight to get yuki back. But I need training. While I was.. away.. I fought with somebody and he tried to put me down. The damage and hitting the ground as hard as I did.. it put me in a slight coma." She was quiet after that thinking it was dumb to say that since it wasn't part of the meeting. "Im sorry, I thought I would let some of you know." She awkwardly took a cookie from the package and nibbled on it quietly.

Ryuu smiled at her. "Is the tea alright? Im sorry.. I couldn't put sugar in it. The sugar would have not made the tea as potent. And you should be feeling better after you finish it. He looked at kami with sweet and caring eyes. "You want to know something?" He said with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:20 pm
Saga slept still.

Mercutio then watched Luna carefully from the shadows keeping his dark eyes on her as his Nightmare-Abnormal Wolf Form. He smiled evilly within his Shadow while just waiting till Luna was alone.

Nago felt a cold shiver down his spine which he looked around. "I think we're not alone in this area." said Nago looking around feeling difficult to feel like there is nothing else but this horrible moment about to come.

Aisu kept focusing her energy and powers trying to take her mother's pure soul to her for she wanted to be around the mother who loved her but she felt she was losing. "No No No NO NO NO NO! I can't let my mother be captured by the evil brother of mine......." thought Aisu trying to force the pure soul into her hands but feeling her losing the battle.

Serenity just sat down feeling a bit out of energy which then she heard Naito crying a bit which then she went over to take care of him. "Well it seems like there is no rest for the good people." said Serenity.

Koyomi was in The Land of the death which she shed one tear which then she looked down feeling her emotions going away as she became cold enough to make the sacrifice she needed like she should be to be Life. She just sat down on the bed with the emotions leaving her blue eyes, while her skin and hair turned pure white and she just thought about killing those to make the sacrifice. She then went over to the mirror seeing her eyes. ".......well it seems like I can make the sacrifice they want me to....." said Koyomi.

Tsubasa felt something wrong with his twin sister. "Koyomi......What have they done with you....What have they turned you into you sister......" said Tsubasa which then he looked down wondering what has happened to cause Koyomi to fall.

Ixa then looked over feeling a bit creped out like Nago. "What.....What the hell is the feeling that I am feeling.....What the hell is watching us?" asked Ixa looking around trying to figure out what the hell the feeling of being watched keeps to the house. He kept feeling strange.

Loki looked over to Ixa, wondering what him and Nago were thinking off. He just looked over to the shadows feeling like there was something there. "There is something in the Shadows, something with a Sinister in it about that. I bet there is something Evil lurking in there." thought Loki seeing how the shadows were growing.

Haruto looked over to Ariella. "So this is the master you were thinking of training me in the art of getting stronger and powerful enough to take down Carbuncle? Well lets hope this will get as strong or even stronger since well.......they have a plan which if we don't win this fight, they will kill Yuki and make it so we need to make this work as best as we can. We need to start as soon as possible." said Haurto looking over to the trainer which he then looked down to Ariella which then he looked over to the master as he was willing to do whatever is possible and get strong enough to Destroy Carbuncle.

Chimera looked over to them. "Well isn't she only been Life for only a few days so you need to give her a break she doesn't know how to do her job yet but yet you guys think she will change in a minute and this time its not going to be like that. you're forcing her to become who she was before she even knows how, and plus Life is not meant to be in charge of sacrificing that is Death's job Life is to give it back to where it's needed and if you force her to become dark right now when she will possible, with out proper control of her powers cause No new life to be born in this world so you need to cut her some slack." said Chimera knowing the hardships of forcing on Responsibilities even before the times it is needed.

Hinotori looked down. "Well Chimera is kind of right but there is still the problem that even if there is a time when you can be hopeful and this is not one of those moments, Right now we need to think of the fate of our home right now over the fact that this is going to be an All or nothing moment which we can't fail the time. We need to be on the ball accurate with this one or this will be a terrible fate for all of us." said Hinotori as he looked over to Chimera.

Carbuncle then looked at her. "Well you could just get some new things here but....I guess its not going to hurt just make sure to hurt those people down and make them suffer, possible kill one which then would take off one more person which might stop us." said Carbuncle.

Haiko then looked over to Aisu seeing her getting a nosebleed. "Princess Aisu, stop please this or you will Kill yourself. What are you planning on doing this?" said Haiko which then he placed his hand on her shoulder trying to see what she was trying to do. "Aisu you need to stop trying this. you need to not force yourself to end your life trying to use uncontrolled powers." said Haiko.

Kiba then looked over seeing the Yokai flying off which then he looked over. "Now then.....trying to find a mate for myself or my race is dying off......" said Kiba looking over to the city hunting down a dragon Yokai female which was out there to accept him.

Arc looked over to Chimera and then Hinotori. "Well it seem like there is a cross section between Phantoms. Well we need to make sure this will not affect the outcome of the battle." said Arc.

Kakushi returned to the house but then looked into the window seeing that Amaya was still around the Angel which it just made him think is he doing the right thing or is just trying to be selfish in the choice of love. "Maybe she might be happier with him then with me." said Kakushi.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 pm
Yuki smiled. "Believe me Carbuncle dear, some things I have at my house are important to me." She said kissing him and she got up showing her slender pale frame as she worked on getting dressed. She then kissed him passionately. "Maybe we can play some more later hmm? Maybe I'll bring you something back from my world, how does that sound." She said, tightening her now black kimono. She then made her spell circle and vanished within it.

"I can feel it too..." Natsumi said--But then a familiar scent of cherry blossoms filled her nose--But it was no longer a pleasant scent--It was as cold as snow...

"Ahh! Well, isn't it nice to be back here with my...." Yuki looked at them all with a dark expression. "...Family and friends." She said, tilting her head with a sadistic grin. "So sorry I couldn't join you all in your...Discussion. I can feel the negativity in this room and it is delightful." Yuki said, running her fingers through her ebony hair. Her gaze fixed to Luna. "OH look. It is the little witch who abandoned her family and poor innocent little Raphael." She said, going to her and she cupped her chin--with skin as cold as ice. "I thought you'd be dead already. You were always a little waste of space." Yuki said, clicking her tongue. "I never could quite see what Raphael saw in you---But then again he always has had a ghastly taste in women. You're just the most self-centered of them all. Remember your wedding to him? Your little temper tantrum? I had never seen anyone act so...." She grinned, "Immature and childish. If I was him I would have left you." She said, removing her hand from her. "If I wasn't on such a tight schedule I would enjoy giving you to my love's Phantoms. They would just love violating that little twig of a body of yours." A small grin came to her face. Her gaze turned to Nago and Natsumi. "Oh my two darling little children. How is this drama hole treating you?" She said approaching Nago and she smiled. "I missed you, you know Nago. I wish you would come back with me....I need to be amongst family.." She pouted. "You were always my little boy...Why don't you come with me. Carbuncle may seem like a p***k, but he's treated me nicely. Please? For mommy?" She said sweetly.

Raphael clenched his fist in anger. "Nago do not listen to her..."

Lilith looked over to Yuki and felt...terrified.

Lucifer looked in shock and clenched his fist.

Ryuunosuke was speechless. "Y-Yuki...."

Amaya bit her lip. "M-Mom..."

"....Yuki stop this...! Wake up..."

Death couldn't bear feeling Koyomi's distress so he went to her--After feeling horrified at Yuki.

"Yes, he'll help you."

"Y-Yes...it tastes good...Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:34 pm
Luna knew yuki had drastically changed. She kept her mouth shut and she displayed a smile on her face. She wouldn't let yuki have the pleasure of a negative response. Luna knew that they would have the old yuki back.. hopefully soon.

Ryuu smiled "you're welcome, Kami." He felt that something was off. And it was unsettling  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 am
Saga slept but began to toss and turn feeling discomfort about something.

Mercutio then knowing that Yuki was more freighting didn't care which he needed to keep his mind focused on torture Luna which then with a quick movement in the shadows he slashed at Luna's leg.

Nago then looked down which then he went over and stood by the side of his mother without one single word and he just felt the darkness growing in his heart once more just like the time his body was held host of the Demon of Sin: Wrath. He just felt darkness growing more and more.

Aisu felt her heart breaking down slowly which she got up and began to cry and she ran out of the castle running into the forest. "I want my Mommy......the Mommy I know not that woman which Father Cause.........." She said with tears coming down her eyes. She felt like she was now without a true father and mother and it made her heart sink into a pit in her heart.

Serenity felt the dark energy growing around the house which made her feel scared. "W-What the hell is happening over there....." said Serenity.

Koyomi then looked over to the Land of the Dead which then she got up getting back to the house as her emotions seem to be gone at this moment. "..................Be gone disgrace." she said using her tremendous power to force Yuki with her things and Nago out of this world back to Phanterra.

Tsubasa felt his sister turn emotionless. "What the hell...............KOYOMI!" shouted Tsubasa going over to make sure his twin is not going over board.

Ixa was looking over to Koyomi as she did that. "W-What the hell......what have you done Koyomi." said Ixa in disbelief of what just happened." said Ixa.

Loki was just like Ixa and speechless.

Haruto then began his training with Ariella's friend.

Chimera looked over to the rest of them. "Do you just realized what just happened, Yuki just got her son on her side now and now Carbuncle has another one of us on his side!" said Chimera.

Hinotori was just horrid thinking that Koyomi just did that.

Carbuncle saw Yuki return with her things and her son. "Welcome back Yuki and who is this person you brought back?" said Carbuncle.

Haiko went after Aisu trying to find her and bring her back home.

Kiba still hunted for the female which was right for him.

Arc was stunned to see Koyomi's 180. "What the hell...."

Kakushi went into the home. "What the hell is happening...." said Kakushi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:26 am
Yuki brushed off herself. "Stupid Life. I wasn't able to finish what I came for." She said, and she smiled to her son. "Now that is loyalty." She said branding him with a spell circle on his collar and she ran, throwing her arms around Carbuncle. "This is Nago, He's my son." She smiled. "Now where is Aisu...?" She said going to her room, but upon seeing her gone--Her genuine maternal instinct kicked in. "Aisu?" She said with worry. "AISU!" She called, and her eyes filled with worry as she looked around and she used a spell circle to find her.

Natsumi looked horrified. "NAGO!" She said tearing up. "W-Why did he..." She fell to her knees, feeling betrayed by her own brother.

Death was irritated with Koyomi's emotionless side so he approached her and sealed it.

"She's gone off the deep end...that isn't Yuki anymore..." War said, clenching his fist.

"Luna!" Raphael said, tending to her new found wound and he picked her up protectively.

"Dammit Koyomi we could have woke her up! It might not have been too late to stop her! You sent her AND a capable warrior to Phanterra the LAST place we want them to be!"

Miyuki sat in a tree, staring off into space as she saw her mate, with another woman and she looked down, unable to do anything about it.

"Dammit Yuki........"

Amaya teared up.

Kami smiled and sipped the tea.

Aiko, Nago's mate came downstairs, half awake. "Mm....What is going on? Where's Nago?"

Lucifer looked down.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am
After yuki was gone she teared up not caring about the slash on her leg "never mind my leg!" She cried and went to natsumis side and hugged her "it will be okay Natsumi.. we will get them back.." she said trying to soothe natsumi and she hugged her a little tighter She began to lose her calm stature. She cried "we'll get them back somehow." She said in a broken voice. She was hurt by Yuki's harsh words. She hoped that yuki would be saved. But right now, that chance is looking slim. She couldn't look at raphael or the others. She hoped natsumi wouldn't shove her off either.. luna was feeling worthless and empty. Luna could not believe that nago went with her.. she worried even more about him and everyone else. Luna knew that wasn't the real Yuki.. she feared they wouldn't get her back. Luna looked at aiko "Nago.. he.. he's gone sweetheart.. yuki.. she took him.."

Ryuu looked at kami and her smile warmed his heart. He blushed softly and smiled at her. "I missed your company.. Oh! I brought you something back from the last town I went through to get here.. I knew you would have wanted some if you were there.. so I got you these." He said as he reached into the pocket in the sleeve of his kimono and took out the chocolate bars and the two suckers. As he took out her gift the ring had fallen on her lap as it was stuck between the chocolate bars. Ryuu blushed and set the chocolate down  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff