Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 pm
Raphael smiled, "Don't worry about it, no one can ever be overdressed." Raphael said, respectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm
*luna sighed* i miss gabriel... *she looked at the floor* i wont be able to remarry... *she played with the locket that gabriel had given her for her birthday and she teared up a little* i dont think i could...., *she looked out the window and up at the sky* ill be forced to find another man....., i..i cant rule without a king... hopefully i wont be forced to remarry...  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Raphael looked at the Luna sadly, "Gabby said something to me, that if he were to die...then he wants you to remarry when you are ready to do so, and not be upset and widowed., He wants you to be happy and he will always be here to watch over you." Raphael said, touching Luna's forehead to show her the conversation he and Gabby had.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm
*luna sat on the couch curling up and she cried with her face in her palms* i wish that they had taken me with him...., *luna stood up and she ran out of the house and to her spot in the woods letting all of it out not wanting anyone seeing ehr the way she was and her mother went after her chasing her down and took her back to the house* im not letting you leave the house without someone with you..not after what happened... *lunas mother sat on the bed with luna with the door closed and locked and lunas mother and father were in the room with her trying to help her feel better as her mother held her and luna cried into her shoulder*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Raphael felt dumb, "I should get going before I cause more pain." He said, spreading his Snow colored wings and went to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm
*lunas son stopped rapheal and walked with him and talked with him* she needs somone to be there for her..., and help her feel better. *soma looked at rapheal* i now that she doesnt want to remarry but gabriel told me the same thing that he told you..., your one of his best friends.. *he looked at luna through the bedroom window* please be that person for her.. help her be the women that i used to see every day.. i miss that side of her.., so dont feel dumb about what you said k?.. *soma spoke softly and kindly to rapheal* i hate seeing her this way  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm
"Well, Okay then...I'll try to help." Raphael said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm
Saga got out of the showers going to his room putting on his King's outfit."Miyazu are you feeling ok today?i only ask because its almost the time your due."said Saga looking into her eyes.

Mercutio got both of his twins ready."Yuki remember we got to help the bride & groom to get ready so i'm going to go over to help Ixa get ready,i got Nago & Natsumi with me."said Mercutio going out to the house.

Serenity noticed her son coming down the stairs seeing him in his royal clothing."I see you're wearing your King's outfit,seems fitting."said Serenity.

Ixa got out of the shower going to the room to get his tux for the wedding."Celeste,Mercutio & Yuki will be here to help us get ready."said Ixa letting Celeste have time to get into her dress.

Soyokaze,his father,& his sister Himegimi got into the catoring van driving off to the spot of the wedding so they could set up of the after-party once the wedding is done.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm
*soma smiled* come back into the house..., shes calmed down now. *he led rapheal back into the house and luna was in some differant clothes feeling better about herself and gabriel since her mother talked to her and she blushed softly as she saw rapheal from the corner of her eye* you have really nice wings rapheal *she looked at him and se smiled softly*

*raven looked at sebastian and blushed leaning into kiss him and she closed her eyes then kissed his lips softly and she pulled away and she opened her eyes then sat up* i..im sorry... *raven got of the couch and she ran off to the backyard and she stood in the garded pacing a bit thinking to herself* "why did i do that?..., i kissed him and i dont think that he even has romantic feelings for me...but he kissed me lastnight..., hes such a genteman though.. and hes so nice.. *she looked up at the sky* "oh father....what should i do?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 pm
Sebastien got up, and followed after Raven. "Raven, why did you run." Sebastien said, pulling Raven to him, he lifted her chin so she was looking at him, and he kissed her. "And...well Raven, I know we haven't spent alot of time together but I...I Love you." He said, softly, looking at her.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm
*raven blushed and she wrapped her arms around him looking at his eyes* i...i love you too sebastian.. *she blushed* and she kissed him back* so..this is what love feels like?, *she smiles at sebastian and she hugged him laying her head on his chest and she teared up a little from being so happy and she wiped her eyes* i knew i would find love but i didnt know that i would find it and fall in love this fast... *she looked up into his eyes* i feel like ive known you for a long time... and we havent known eachother for very long etheir.., is it..bad to have that? *she looked at his eyes with a soft exspression* and... i ran beacuse i felt like you didnt feel the same for me..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm
Sebastien smiled, "No it is never bad." Sebastien smiled, wiping away Raven's tears with his thumb softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm
*raven smiled up at him and she kissed im again this time passionately and she blushed deeply wrapping her arms around him* lets go inside, *raven held his hands and she blushed leading him back into the house closing the door to the backyard* sebastian.., i hope you dont mind... but i..i have to take a shower.., and.. do my morning thing.., *she blushed softly as e was looking at her with her not wearing any makeup since she washed it off and she looked even as beautiful without it on, almost better* i can make you some breakfast after my shower too *she smiled* and theres another bathroom down that hallway too *she smiled at him biting her lip softly as she looked at him from the top of the stairs*

*luna watched tv in yukis livingroom and she was eating a bowl of gronola and yogurt with straberries and some sugar and lunas son motioned for rapheal to go and sit with her on the couch*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 pm
He smiled, "I'll wait here for you then." He said, sitting down on a chair, smiling.

Raphael sat by Luna, looking over to her, a strand of his silver hair in his eyes, "Are you feeling better now, Luna?" He asked, curiously.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm
*luna looked at him and smiled softly nodding* yea.., im feeling better now. *she smiled looking at him* and... some was right.., i do need someone to help me get through this.. and..hopefully find someone new.. if gabby really did say that..ill do it for im.. *she closed her eyes and she took a deep breathe*

*raven took her shower and wrapped herself in a towel putting on some new clothes to wear and she went back down the stairs and she was wearing a little bit of eyeliner and she and red lipstain with some blush and she looked beautiful, she looked at sebastian* what do you want for breakfast??  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games