Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm
*luna hugged the girl back* ill bring you to him... *luna bit her lip* he might cast is back down though... He's really upset with me with what I did... *while she held the girl she healed the rest of her wounds and luna grew her wings and held Jocelyn to her and she flew up finding gabby and she looked at him then looked away* she wanted to see you... *luna teared up and she went back down being a little afraid that gabby would yell at her or say something that would hurt her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm
*luna hugged her husband tight and she kissed him back* I didn't mean to make you upset like that Gabriel.... I really didn't... When you didn't come down... It worried me.. *luna rubbed her chest as it was sort of bruised* but my father saved me... So I'm okay... *she looked at him* and we should take her home... She needs to be cleaned up  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 pm
*gabby put his arm around luna* I swear if they hurt you again I will go insane and kill them all.

*the girl followed close, gabbys jacket wrapped around her shoulders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:36 pm
*luna walked into the house with them and she smiled at the girl letting her take a shower in her bathroom and explained how thins worked and gave her some new clothes* here... Clean yourself up and do what you need to to feel better... Then come downstairs for breakfast *luna went down the stairs with gabby and she ate breakfast with gabby and her children smiling and she smiled eating with her family and daritsu laughing as she ate her food snuggled close to gabby leaning on him as they ate off the same plate and she kissed him sweetly* I love you Gabriel Cohen... *she kissed him again and she nuzzled him passionately sitting closely to him* I don't feel close enough to you... *luna cut up an egg and she ate some of it*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 pm
Mercutio got up going over to hugging Yuki."How are you feeling,i mean you just gave brith to our twins,you need to rest up my sweet yuki."said Mercutio smiling over to Yuki,holding her.

Ixa returned to the house seeing Celeste up."Oh you're up Celeste,how are you feeling,you've been sleeping for some time,but your father told me why you went out to sleep.Celeste,you're going to be a mother once more."said Ixa,whispering into her ear.

Soyokaze got out of the bookstore seeing Sakiko."Hey Sakiko,how have you been?mind if we walk together."said Soyokaze going over to the girl he kept thinking of.

Saga returned to Miyazu,seeing her ready."Ok then shall we go to see the newborns?"said Saga holding out his hand to his wife.

Daritsu threw a blanket over him so the sun didn't shine in his eyes."much better."said Daritsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 pm
*Gabby kissed luna, bouncing little shanoa on his knee and smiling at her *

*Jocelyn stepped into the shower and washed herself up, curling herself into the new clothes and looked in the mirror*
'I don't remember my last bathe
*she began to descend the stairs, slowly and shyly*

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:50 pm
*selene skipped down the stairs to daritsu pulling the blanket off him kissing him lovingly but knocking him over and she fell over with him in the Shari and she started laughing as it looked hilariously awkward* morning my love *she said in a giggly voice and she kisses him again*

*lina giggles at her sister and her fiancé and she kissed gabbys cheek and she nuzzled him lovingly as she ran her hand over his thigh slowly* 'are we having fun tonight my love?' *luna thought to gabby as she bit his neck softly and playfully pulling on it some*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:53 pm
*Gabby smiled and kissed her lips passionately* 'Only if I get some more of this biting' *he thought back, looking deep into her eyes*

*Jocelyn, scared by selene and her fiance, ran back up to the stairs, hiding under luna and gabbys bed, shaking like a lost puppy*  

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:55 pm
"morning,sometimes i guess being what i am is horrible..............i don't like the bright sunlight."said Daritsu smiling over to Selene.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:57 pm
*lunas sister got off the floor with her fiancé and they sat at the table and luna brought up a plate with lots of yummy food for Jocelyn* come out from under there hun.. It's ok *luna smiled looking at her* I brought some food for you and it's really good *she smiled and she went back down the stairs nd she bit gabbys neck again and left a little red mark there smiling at him*

*selene kissed daritsu sweetly*. It's okay *she giggled softly and she kissed his cheek* I think it's kinda cute  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 pm
*Jocelyn got up and ate off her plate, curling up on the floor after she was done for a little bit before trying again to make her way down the stairs, silently slinking down standing in front of the happy families*
'I-I didn't know where to put this

*Gabby kissed luna and buried his face in her neck*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:10 pm
*luna smiled taking the plate happily and led Jocelyn to the guest bedroom* here... You can sleep here.. I can tell that your tired *she kissed Jocelyn in the cheek* if you need anything you can let me know *luna smiled and left the door cracked for Jocelyn and she wen back to gabby and she kissed him* I love you gabby *she smiled at him* I remember when we first met.. *luna blushed* I could tell that you really liked me from when I looked at your eyes  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm
*Gabby blushed and kissed her* I thought you were the finest girl I had ever seen *he kissed down her neck and bit down, smiling*

*Jocelyn looked out the window, opening it, she scaled herself onto the roof, napping on top of the roof*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:21 pm
*luna blushed at gabby and smiled at him* and... I thought you were too good for me.. You were the most handsome guy I had seen... My heart skipped a beat when you asked me out  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 pm
*Gabby picked her up and held her above him, kissing her* And now you think? *he smiles up at her*  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games