Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:01 pm
*the she-wolf dashed away, burrowing under ground so deep luna couldn't follow*
'Who am I, who ar- she smells like the man...'

*Gabby grabbed hold of luna, pulling her towards him* Luna.. what are you doing out here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:12 pm
There was a shape shifter over here but she ran off before I even got to touch her... *lunas eyes flashed red in the direction she saw the wolf go and she snarled so furiously it even made the hairs on gabbys body stand on end and luna glared in that direction* I'm going to get her!!!! I read her mind.... She's after you gabby! *luna went and kissed him as she pushed him into the garage locking him in making it almost impossible for anything to get in or out... But gabby was smarter than that and he eventually would get out and Luna took off into the woods as gabby saw her and Luna sang errily* come out come out wherever you are~ *lunas presence was so heavy that even the crows flew away and animals fled the woods as she saw the girl and Luna lunged for her pinning her down making her change having her pinned so hard that she broke the persons wrists* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH GABBY!? *luna looked into the girls eyes so hard it seemed that she was staring Into the girls very soul* you better give me awenser a rightnow!!! *luna snarled and looked down at the girl with a black aura as Luna was in her demon form as even gabby would be scared to touch her*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm
*the wolf closed her eyes, chanting in her head, it turning into a piercing screech, a bright light blinding everyone in the way of it, her body radiating so cold she turned into ice*

*Gabby got himself out and turned into his angelic form, pulling luna off the wolf and growls*
'How do you know she wants to hurt me'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 pm
*luna went back to her innocent normal form and she was out cold with her heart beating in a low beat then she pryed herself away from gabby feeling shame and she disappeared*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 pm
*the wolf had been long gone now, hiding and licking her wounds, trying to not whimper not wanting to be heard

*Gabby flew away to his cloud  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:35 pm
*luna went and cried to herself in her hiding spot in the woods and her long white hair blew In the wind and she had her face burried in her knees and some shigigami were watching her and touching her* "mabe we can show ourselves... And take advantage of her!" The one said as Luna lifted her head "no... Lets take her life instead.."the shigigami said with a malicious smile reaching Into her chest gripping her heart ad luna screamed from the pain holding her chest and she suddenly couldn't breathe as the one had ahold of her neck and she tried to scream gabbys name as she started to black out but her father came and saved her and held his daughter closely to him* you shouldn't be out here... *he took her back to the house and luna cried into her fathers shoulder*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm
*the wolf attacked more shigigami that were trying to follow luna and her father home, she snarled and whimpered as one cut her deeply, until finally she sunk her teeth down killing a few before running back off into the woods*

*Gabby oblivious to the world, stayed in his cloud, toying with something his father had given him, with each stroke of his finger he created whatever weather he wanted, with any key pin point he could spark feelings of hatred among men, and he growled and changed the weather above him, pulling a thunderstorm to mask his growling *  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm
*after a while Luna went back into the woods and she brought some food with her and she saw the wolf* hi.. *she spoke softly* don't run away.. *luna healed the wolfs paws and she looked in the wolfs eyes* I'm so sorry about earlier... I didn't mean to act that way... *luna set the food on the ground and she hugged her knees to her face and she looked at her feet with sad eyes listening to the thunder as a tear ran down her face* I'm sorry... *luna closed her eyes and she looked at the evil she had inside of her* 'I...if only I could get rid of this evil I have... I wouldn't be so cruel to such innocent things' luna thought to herself 'but if I do... My father would be ashamed of me thinking that I don't love him and that I don't want to inherit his power too... It's too much for me...' Luna thought puzzled to herself and she looked at the wolf again and smiled gently running her hand over its head petting it* you don't need to disguise yourself.... Even though you have beautiful fur...  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 pm
*the wolf drew with her paw, sketching out, if I change... will you help me? She looked into Lunas eyes and added 'I need help'*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm
Ixa once done hidding the baby cloths so Celeste wouldn't find them,then he took a walk through the woods,when he heard the comotion."I wonder what went down there,oh well i shouldn't get invovled with this personal problem." thought Ixa keeping to himself while walking through the woods.

Mercutio smiled while seeing his two children sleeping in their cribs while he fell asleep on the bed sleeping right next to his kids.Mercutio kept smiling while he napped with Nago & Natsumi.

Saga looked over to the morning sun shining through the kitchen window."Well when you finish we will get ready to go over to Yuki's house to see the new little ones."said Saga smiling over to Miyazu.

Daritsu looked over,sending invites to his mother,his brother & his wife,then looked out the window seeing the sun,where he just covered his eyes with his hand."this is why i hate being a bat sometimes."said Daritsu trying to hide from the sunlight.

Serenity went over getting the invites for Saga&Miyazu & the one for her."looks like we were invited to your brother's wedding at the end of the week,i hope we could find some nice clothes for the wedding."said Serenity looking over the invites.

Soyokaze sat there reading up on books on how to be a proper gentleman so he could impress Sakiko.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Anything dear.. Are you looking for Gabriel?... He's my husband... *luna looked at the wolf again* I owe you for hurting you the way I did  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 pm
*Jocelyn shifted, leaving her in a tank top and camo pants, her brown hair soaked from the rain*

I-I *her voice cracked from not being used often*
I don't know who that is... I'm looking for a man,... he smells like the man who was with you before... I don't even know why... I don't even know why I'm different.. *she teared up* All I know is all these weird things keep happening... please help me *she hugged luna*

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:08 pm
Yuki smiled and sat on her bed, laying back. "Nago and Natsumi are so beautiful..." Yuki thought, closing her eyes. She sat up, and went out to the balcony sitting on the ledge carefully, she then went deep into thought.

Miyazu smiled, finishing her breakfast, she got up and washed her dish off, smiling as she hopped up the stairs to brush her teeth and brush her hair putting it up in a ponytail. She hopped down the stairs and sat down patiently.

Celeste opened her eyes at last, looking around she sat up, her silver hair gracefully tumbling down her back. "I wonder what happened..." Celeste thought, closing her eyes and scanning her surroundings. She arose from the bed, and went out to the balcony leaning on the rail and thinking.

Sakiko was growing bored sitting around her house while her sisters were discussing important daiyokai stuff so she got up and left the house looking for adventure. She smiled, her eyes closed and she sniffed the sweet smell of the cherry blossoms in bloom. Koji, who was just nearby smiled and proceeded to follow her, wondering what she has been up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm
*Gabby and the wolf girl stayed on the cloud for twenty minutes until he brought her down, looking to luna, and bringing her close*

Don't be ashamed love, you acted for my safety, the childrens safety, it's a mothers instinct you know *he kisses her deeply*

The girl is confused, maybe we should take her home and run some tests see if she may have lost her memory  

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games