Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm
"Um... grazie, Luna..." Jannie smiled shyly. "I'm an Angel, too." She rolled up her sleeve to show her tattoo of Chamiel and Laylah. "Those are mia mamma and mio papi. They miss me terribly as I do them, but they thought this was best so I can finish my training." Jannie pulled out a picture of her and Ramiel. "This is my Soulmate, Ramiel."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 pm
luna smiled "well here youll get the proper training," they turn into the classroom and everyone glares at luna nd luna smiles and goes over to her spot getting her stuff ready  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 pm
Barachiel went into actual form and sat down beside Luna. Everyone stopped glaring at Luna as the youngest Archangel started sketching.

"I'm Jannie. I just moved here from Italia," she told everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:20 pm
some people nodded as in 'ok' and luna got out her stuff setting her drawing down and getting out some water color paints  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 pm
Jannie looked around, going into tangible form. She didn't like the stares that she was getting. "Why are they staring at me?" she asked Luna.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 pm
"beacuse your not registered in this class...and...u kinda emberassed yourself there, but its okay, it happens to everyone here dear" luna smiled at jannie  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 pm
"Oh yeah... I can't control my actual form sometimes. Thanks for reassuring though." Jannie smiled back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 pm
your welcome ^^" luna said sweetly "sometimes i want firt period off so i can go screw around with my freinds and bug other people in class," she giggles and continues working on her art and her art looked beautiful  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 pm
"If I did that, the headmaster would know and probably discontinue my training..." Jannie whispered. "Although I think you know my Rain?" She gestured to the drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 pm
i dont know him...but the guy in the picture, hes my freind...and.. i kind like him" luna blushed looking away "im differant from everyone in this school jannie... some people here shun me for it, and some of them dont even know who i am...im a princess jannie" luna whispered quietly in jannie's ear  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm
**It's kinda hard to keep up with all the rping when ur not getting 'quoted'. If u'd like for me to respond, please quote me. Thanks. biggrin **  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 pm
Yuki let out a soft sigh and sat in her regular spot. "Yesterday was fun." Yuki thought smiling. Yuki's head snapped up, She scanned the newest student and smiled Raphael came running in. "Hey!" He said sitting by Yuki. "Oi...Do you always have to sit by me?" Yuki asked curiously. "Well, not all the time. But I love sitting by you." Raphael said, lightly rubbing Yuki's shoulders affectionately. Yuki let out a sigh. "Why do I get along so well with Angels?" Yuki thought, biting her lip. A sudden wave of dizziness hit Yuki, "No no no...not now..." Yuki thought, trying to maintain herself. "Damn this baby..." Yuki thought, she was kind of shocked at herself because she didn't usually cuss, in thought and out. She guessed the baby was changing her. Yuki's head swam. And then she collapsed. Strong arms were wrapped around her. "Yuki! Yuki stay with me, stay with me." The soft voice echoed in her head...but it wasn't Raphael...no...Not him...Not Fury either. Then who caught her... Raphael was staring wide eyed at the man who caught Yuki. "Inutaisho...?" Raphael said. "The person I was supposed to marry but he vanished?" Yuki thought alarmed. She managed to open her eyes, and she was greeted by the familiar soft golden eyes. "Inu...taisho..? Yuki said softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm
ShebaLatray
**It's kinda hard to keep up with all the rping when ur not getting 'quoted'. If u'd like for me to respond, please quote me. Thanks. biggrin **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm
luna sat in her desk doing her work silently watching yuki and the other two angels  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm
Yuki looked at Inutaisho. "W...what are you doing here..." Yuki asked blinking. Luna saw that she was in Inutaisho's arms. "You collapsed... did something happen?" Inutaisho asked, his warm golden eyes filling with concern. "I..." Yuki began. "IS she ok?" Archangel Michael asked, running up to where Yuki was. "She's fine. But its best we take her to the Infirmary." Inutaisho said. "Inutaisho, please take Yuki to the infirmary. I have a bad feeling somethings about to happen." Archangel Michael said, "Ok." Inutaisho picked up Yuki bridal style and Luna watched as the mysterious silver haired man carried her best friend to the infirmary.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games