I would prefer if you were more literate than not. I don't mind if it is in the PMs or threads but if you could send me your profile to me through PM that would be great.

User Image

...my name is

Andrew Garrerty

...the years I have been dreaming is

...you must be blind otherwise you know I am a

male

...scream because I am a

neko boy

...not many people know that I am

gay

...if given the choice I would be a/an

dominant uke

...what people would say about me

People say I am scary and unapproachable but they also say I am a f*****t. Rumors are around that I beat up a few people, I like to ******** guys, and would ******** anything with a d**k. They say my kitty ears are ugly just like my face.  

...what i say about myself

I would like to say I am a nice guy, if I like you, that is. I am very protective if you get the chance to get close and I can be quite the flirt. I also love getting into fights even if I know I will lose. If you have looked past my ears, aggressiveness and have accepted who I am, you might actually get to see the chance of me cuddling up to you and me depending on you. If this happens then I will get jealous easily and be very clingy.

And about the rumors, yes it is true that I beat up a lot of guys but they had it coming. I won't ******** anything with a d**k, I am actually very picky with mates. Besides, I am still a virgin so I don't know how those rumors started in the first place.

...my story is

Stealing, lying, and fighting. Everything in my life can be summed up in those three words. Ever since I could remember I was living on the streets. My first memory was me being taken care of by a stray dog who shared it's find with me. It was a rainy night and I was freezing my a** off. This large, dark brown colored dog came up to me and laid right next to me. It even started to lick my nose. I was just a child then and the dog may have thought I was it's pup. That didn't matter to me though. That dog meant everything to me. She was my mom and savior in my eyes. Once I was big enough I started to steal and get food easily. I would always share what I got with her because of that night. I grew up and the dog grew old. I would like to say that she died peacefully but that is not what happened. She was hit by a car because she couldn't move fast enough. I buried her in a cemetery and even carved her name into a for a head stone. 

The following years I went to school and tried to et an education. That didn't work too well since I got expelled 7 times in one school year. I swear it wasn't my fault though. They started to mess with me and my ears so I showed them I was not just bark but had a huge bite. After that I started to sell some drugs. I never did them of course. I knew they were horrible for you and messed you up, plus the less I did, the more I could sell, and the more money I could get. With that money I bought a small dinky apartment above some chinese restaurant. 

Let's just say the owner got in with the wrong crowd and then some people he owed money to came to collect. I was the only one there so they took me and sold me to the slave market. Don't get me wrong, I fought my a** off, but they had huge knives and a few guns. I lost a lot of blood so I passed out.

The slavers patched me up and put me in there showcase cage. I always wondered why but apparently I have a nice body (aside from the scars) and the dog ears which made me rare in this part of town.  

...the only one who could take me

Would have to be one of the two. Either a hardass master who doesn't take no for an answer and would keep me by his side like a show dog. This master maybe would take the boy out in public or to business meetings on a leash to show off his prize. -OR- the master would be kind and caring. This master would also take him out in public but the boy would get into a fight and his strong romantic side would pull him away from the fight. This man could be the silent type or chattyMcGee.