Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sonic Role playing Guild

Back to Guilds

Sonic Role-playing Guild 

Tags: Archie Comics Roleplay, Sonic Sega Roleplay, Sonic Cosplays, A Mobius location in Gaia towns 

Reply Closed
Scourge the Hedgehog's Hideout. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:06 am
User Image
After Dani said she just wanted to know and asked if Scourge had anything against people's curiosity, Scourge couldn't help but snicker and then close his eyes while rubbing a finger under his nose like a gesture exactly like Sonic usually did. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. That's for me to know, and for you t' find out." He answered while then reopening his eyes to glance at her. When she remarked that he looked rather cute, he then scratched the back of his head with the same cocky toothy smirk. "Yeah i get that a lo-" He replied but was cut short when Kat sped past him and glomped Dani. Apparently they knew each other so for Scourge, this was going to be pretty tough to have to deal with "Two" of them now. "Oh boy..." He sighed under his breath with a hazy expression.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

Sonic just sat there and took it as Kat shaved him. He looked ridiculous in the end, but he was also bleeding a lot from where she'd purposely sliced him deeply with the razor. Eventually Kat stood up and ran out of the room suddenly, only to return with Scourge and another hedgehog Sonic didn't know but apparently the feline did. The blue blur instinctively struggled against his restraints again, wishing to Chaos that he could break free. It would be a whole lot easier without the control collar around his neck, and if his quills hadn't been sheered so short while he'd been in the Zone prison.  

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Flame Blaziken2584

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:08 pm
"Kronos the Bat had been travelling around from his home city, Mobotropolis. By chance, he was lead to this small town outside the city. As he walked down the street, he walked by a building and to his surprise, his superior hearing skills could pick up sounds of someone making noises as if he were struggling and noices of a group as well. Deciding to look into the matter, Kronos hung low to the ground to keep a low profile as he snuck up to the side of the building. When he turned to peek out the side, he saw a Green Hedgehog, a Violet colored Hedgehog, and blue like cat, on the street outside of the building. For now, he would keep himself hidden, and with his structure and skills, it wouldn't be a problem at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Danielle "Dani" Shizame

Dani blinked twice before looking down at her "niece". "..."she didn't say anything but just pet the feline on the head. Hearing the little snores coming from her, she sighed and threw Kat over her shoulders. Dani looked back over to Scourge and sweatdropped. "I see you've been dealing with her for a bit...surprised your not hurt..." she said with a dull expression.  

Hunterchi

Mind-boggling Hunter

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image
Scourge had smirked widely while he adjusted his glasses with his free hand and his other at his waist after he heard Dani's remark. "Heh... Dealing with her ain't as hard as I thought at first." Scourge replied with a cocky grin as he then crossed his arms over his chest and glanced at Dani. "You'd be surprised in the things I could handle." He added on, remembering the time he took on Sonic and Shadow together. Let alone the entire group while he was in his Super Form long ago. "Heheheh. 'Sides, she's been havin' fun with one o' my men, Drago Wolf and the goody too shoes S-...... Nevermind." He stopped while scratching the back of his own head and looking off to the side.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
Danielle "Dani" Shizame

Dani raised a brow in suspicion as he cut off his last sentence. She leaned her head over and spotted the blue hedgehog that was struggling against the restraints. "Uh-huh..." she said to Scourge, looking at him through the corner of her eye. "You surprise me Scourge...such a weak looking frame, but your very strong~" Dani said with a small chuckle at the end. "That's cute you know, but I won't bother you with...all it is that you are doing~"  

Hunterchi

Mind-boggling Hunter

Closed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas