Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sonic Role playing Guild

Back to Guilds

Sonic Role-playing Guild 

Tags: Archie Comics Roleplay, Sonic Sega Roleplay, Sonic Cosplays, A Mobius location in Gaia towns 

Reply Closed
Scourge the Hedgehog's Hideout. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
Scourge growled at Sonic when he mentioned about feeling sorry for whoever gave birth to Scourge. "Who's to say it wasn't your own mom?" Scourge simply replied before dropping Sonic from his neck, still glaring down at him. "I'll try t' find out how to unleash it from myself, one way or another." He added on before he then glanced over to Kat bringing back Drago, who was now wearing a whole bunch of new clothes and looked entirely different. A sweat dropped from the side of Scourge's head as she asked how he looked while s he sat on Drago's shoulder. "... Uhh..." He really didn't know how to comment on it. Sonic basically stole the words right out of his mouth. "The Guy liner sure isn't..." He also mumbled along with Sonic.
Drago on the other hand, was looking off to the side, trying to keep himself occupied in thinking it'll all be over soon somehow...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

~The Second Ultimate Lifeform~

Kat hissed at Sonic and Scourge's comments. "Well, to me he looks much better...and later we are gonna go get you a tattoo Poochy..." she said, playing with the white wolf's cheeks. "So Scourge are you done with him yet? I need a scratching post...You need t' hurry up with the blue one, before I use that bird over there to sharpen my claws.." she said, pointing toward Predator Hawk as she nuzzled Drago. She licked her lips a bit. "Bird sounds pretty good right now." she mumbled to herself. The feline then positioned herself on Drago's shoulder, before pouncing Hawk like the predator she was. She growled in his face. "Any last words?" she hissed playfully.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Sonic could tell he'd struck a nerve even with the comment that Scourge made after about Sonic's mom maybe even being his mom too. The green hedgehog then said he'd try to figure out how to unleash it himself. Then after the cat entered the room with Drago and Sonic made a comment, Scourge said that the guy liner wasn't any sort of improvement. She asked Scourge if he was done interrogating Sonic yet. She needed a 'scratching post' and if she didn't get Sonic she'd just do it to the bird. The feline further proved her point by lunging at Predator. Despite everything, Sonic couldn't help chuckling. "Loose and psychotic. Just perfect for ya Scourgie." If he hadn't noticed by now, Scourge would definately start to see that something was off about the blue hedgehog's behavior.

((Sonic's slowly going mad. He and the werehog need to get fused back together somehow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
(Maybe this should snap some sense into him. lol)

Scourge had almost replied to Kat before she suddenly lunged at Predator Hawk, only resulting in the Hawk gasping in surprise before ducking forward out of the cat's claws. The hawk then quickly jumped off into the distance away from her as well. "Hey! Watch it!" Predator Hawk complained while keeping his guard up. Just then, Sonic remarked how Kat was psychotic and perfect for Scourge. It was at that moment when he finally growled and gritted his teeth before he swiftly turned around to slam his back fist into Sonic's face. "Shut it! I don't have anymore use for ya. And it's no fun beatin' up on a defenseless self proclaimed hero either... So he's all yours, Kat." Scourge said before he turned with a huff and headed outside of the building. "I'm goin' out for some air... Need t' think..." He explained.

King of Moebius
Captain

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat chuckled as Hawk dove away, but she managed to grab some of his tail feathers with her teeth. Her head shot up as she heard that Scourge was done with Sonic. She snickered devilishly before slithering over to the blue hedgehog. Her claws shot out, gleaming like a pair of silver bullets. "Oh, My...I wonder what I should do first..." she said, licking the top of the blue hedgehog's head slowly. "Pookie might have hurt you, but I'll make you beg for mercy.." she said, scraping the underside of the hedgehog's chin with her sharp claw. Now that she had her predator face on, Sonic was in for a hell of a time. "Oh Poochy...Go upstairs and grab that razor I used on you...I need to give blue here a painful makeover.." She said, swinging a scratch toward Sonic's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

That last comment elicited quite a reaction from Scourge, who punched Sonic hard in the face and gave the blue blur a nasty looking black eyes. Yet Sonic hardly flinched at all, only gritted his teeth as Scourge said he needed to go think and was done with the blue hero. The feline seemed overjoyed as she approached Sonic, wondering what to do first. Scourge had hurt the speedster, but she'd make him beg for mercy. Sonic laughed quietly even as she licked his head and scraped his chin with her claws. "Let's see whatcha got kitty cat," he replied. The feline in turn told Drago to go get the razor she'd used on him; Sonic was due for a painful makeover as she dug her claws into his uninjured cheek.

((I feel bad for the werehog. I wonder if his mind is starting to deteriorate like Sonic's.))  

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 am
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat chuckled as Sonic taunted her. She opened her mouth, and shadows came flooding out, within moments, it had seemed that she coughed up a snake like creature. It was her pet Naga, Reji. He looked around and hissed loudly, before looking at Sonic with his glowing red eyes. Kat began to pet the giant demon snake. "Awww, look at the cute little snake...How long has it been since I let you out?" she cuddled Reji and he bit her neck. Injecting poison was one of Reji's ways to show affection. It didn't bother her in the slightest. Reji turned into his hedgehog like form, although the bottom half of him was made of shadows. The Naga's red eyes met Sonic's emerald and because of Reji's special ability, could possibly send Sonic into shock. Kat looked at Sonic and readied herself, jumping onto the giant Naga's back. She held her hand up, and slashed downward. Her hand wasn't anywhere near Sonic, but a shadows made an extension to the claw and made it's way down Sonic's face, hopefully it would leave a good scratch. Kat was now chuckling a little more. She hadn't had this much fun in...well forever.
Wanna see Reji? Well here ya go. http://fav.me/d4gks6e  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Sonic looked just a little disturbed when the shadows came flooding out of Kat's mouth and formed into what looked like a giant shadow snake. The feline made a comment about how it'd been awhile since she'd let the snake out, and it bit her as she cuddled it. She didn't seem affected by it though. The snake thing then took on a more Mobian form; that of a hedgehog, though its bottom half was still nothing but pitch black shadows.

The cat climbed onto her pet's shoulders, making a swiping motion at the blue hero. Shadows extended her claw reach the great lengths, and claws across Sonic's face. He made a quiet grunting noise against the pain that sounded more like a beast's growl as the feline chuckled at his expense. "Ya enjoy beatin' me so much, I can't imagine what joy ya must get out of doin' it to little kids as well," he commented, a small smirk on his face. Something was definately wrong with Sonic. He didn't typically act the way he was; like he was enjoying the pain. While he normally hid his pain so as not to worry his friends, ne never got a joy out of being injured.  

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Midnight_Moon_Angel1220

User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat almost fell off of Reji at Sonic's crude comment. She lay back, and her hair kept her propped up off of the ground. Chuckling, she looked at the blue hero. "Oh my, I don't beat up little kids, I just usually take their souls on fridays.." she said, nuzzling into Reji. In response he made some sort of hissing noise, which comforted the feline. "Aww Reji, I love you sooo much. If you're hungry I'll feed you that Hawk over there." she said, jumping off of him and landing in front of Sonic. The demon's eyes glowed as she looked at him, and stole a kiss from the blue blur before snapping her fingers and Reji's shadows began to make their way around the hedgehog, feeling for pressure points. Reji hissed something to Kat and she smirked, feeling under Sonic's chin. She chuckled and sent a claw directly toward where his vocal chords would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 am
User Image
Scourge was now walking outside and on the streets of the small town. With his hands in his pockets of his jacket, the Hedgehog was thinking on how he'd be able to pull of the transforming into a dark form trick. Needing a little time to think things through, he decided that he might come up with an idea if he had a slight jog for a while so the next thing he did, was zip off in a green blur and ran around the open fields. Before long, he was heading to Mobotropolis.

Predator Hawk just narrowed his eyes while dangerously glancing at Kat and her now, pet snake/mobian, Reji. The Hawk couldn't help but grin after what she said that she'd feed him to Reji. "You got that all mixed up girl. The Hawk's are the ones to pray on little snakes like your pet here." He remarked with a grin while looking suspiciously at Reji. Before Kat was able to aim her claws at Sonic though, Drago couldn't help but stop her by gently grabbing her wrist suddenly. Moments away from her claws reaching Sonic, he glanced at her. "I think we've made our point in beating him up..." He looked to her with a lightly more serious expression before smirking slowly. "So why not just dress him up now?" He asked Kat.

King of Moebius
Captain

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 am
User Image

The blue blur growled like a beast as Kat jumped off her snake thing and landed in front of him. Without realizing it, Sonic was even baring his fangs; not that they were very big or anything, especially after she stole a kiss from him. He could feel the shadows moving over his body, seaching for something. it was a disturbing sensation as the naga hissed something to his master before the feline made a move toward Sonic's vocal chords, as if trying to prevent him from speaking anymore.

Drago caught her hand at the last second, saying they'd make their point in beating Sonic up. They should just dress him up now, a phrase that took the form of a question directed at the feline as the wolf smirked a little. "Will I look as bad as you do?" he asked Drago. Only one eye was open now, the other having nearly swollen shut from the strong hit Sonic had taken from Scourge.

lillycat508

((need you to post))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 pm
Midnight_Moon_Angel1220

User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat chuckled when Sonic growled at her, but then hissed at Drago for grabbing her wrist."Fine, Fine. We'll dress him up..." she said with a smirk. She took out a razor, and began to cut sonic's fur off, starting at the top of his head. "How about we make you poodle-like?" She spoke, as Reji began to eye the blue hero. She ran her razor down the side of his face. "I won't cut you too bad."

(>.< I'm sooooooo sorry..I never saw.)  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
Scourge's ear perked up at the tone of someone's voice saying he looked like he was doing some heavy thinking. He couldn't help but turn his head to the direction the voice came in, thinking it was Luna until he caught a glimpse that it was someone else. He then turned around to face her completely with his arms now crossed and his head a little to the side. "...Stuff. What's it to ya?" He replied to the girl, not asking who she is or where she came from just yet.

Drago let out a bit of a growl at when Sonic made a smart remark in asking if he'd look just like Drago in the end. It wasn't much later though, that Drago started to snicker a bit while Kat began to work on him by shaving him and other things like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 am
User Image
Danielle "Dani" Shizame

"I just wanna know~" Dani said with a small smile. She crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side just as Scourge did. "Do you have something against people's curiosity or something?". Dani's eyes looked Scourge up and down before she chuckled to herself. "Your rather cute, you know?" she said, uncrossing her arms and placing her hands on her hip.

(( ಠ_ಠ ))  

Hunterchi

Mind-boggling Hunter

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 am
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Eventually Kat got Sonic to look a bit like a poodle, and then she watched when Scourge approached, with somebody familiar behind him. "Auntie Dani?! What are you doing here?!" The feline said, as she rushed to her aunt and but her face in between her two lovely peeks. She had done that ever since she was a child. Dani had been like the mother she never had. Quickly Kat fell asleep with her face in Dani's chest.  
Closed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff