[PRP] Things I Almost Remember [Forgetfulness x Thunder] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 am
Great! Because flying took way too long, and he didn't feel like making this trip again. Sure, their godly stamina meant they hadn't needed to feed or anything, so it had been pretty fast, but... it was still tiring. Mostly psychologically! And that was the worst kind!

Raiden blinked, what was that? A question? Oh, okay. Sure, he could answer that first, it was probably best. Or... uh, great. He didn't know about that one. He frowned and pondered it, quickly teleporting to a different spot, then changing into a small black bird, then teleporting back.

He landed on the snow and ruffled his feathers. "I couldn't feel a difference." He admitted. "But maybe I'm just used to it. I guess it would make sense." He theorized as he changed again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 pm
“I suppose, since you’re so good at this, you really wouldn’t notice. I hope I can be as talented as you are, someday!” Mneme chirped, satisfied with Raiden’s answer. If she worked her hardest, and took this time in the Stormborn seriously, she really could be a powerful Goddess! With how well-trained Raiden was with his magic, she’d be up to par in no time!

“Alright, so. See you back at the pride?” The little parrot asked, fluttering her wings once more. Without waiting to hear an answer, Mneme drew a deep breath to focus, closed her eyes, and imagined the place where she had met the other God. It took a minute longer than Raiden’s trained teleportation did, but eventually- with a sound pop!- Mneme was gone from the Haven.

When she appeared back in the Stormborn, Mneme gave a crow of delight. Yes, this was perfect! In no time at all, she’d be up to speed, being the Goddess she was meant to be.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas