Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Why I'm not going to be a gaia regular again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so annoying!!
  yeah, I know
  it's fine, actually
View Results

my name is klyde

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am
Holy s**t, that ad that pops up in the corner and covers the screen until you click the x is so ******** annoying!

I can't deal with this. I'm out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:13 am
Ad blocker plus.

That's all.

I never get ads again. Not even the ads on youtube before you play a popular video like on vevo, it goes straight to the video, like the commercial ads never existed. But it is only available for FIREFOX which I'm sure most Gaians use.

Download it, you won't be dissapointed. I hate ads I always think they are spyware so I am glad i have ABP. I'm sure cool4 knows where to download it, she's the one who posted that thread.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:17 am
HERE YOU GO ALL ROP USERS, AMAZE YOURSELF TO THE AWESOMENESS

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

I am even suggesting it to my brother and dad, since they hate ads. I'm all like "IF you had ABP then you won't even have to watch those stupid annoying commercial ads on youtube before you get to the video like on Vevo in stuff. If you had ABP you could get straight to the video."  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games