Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic RolePlay

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: Anime, Role Play, Hang Out 

Reply Hexes
[Re:Hexes] Another Life Another Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome would you like some tea?
Yes!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No...
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image
Nervously, she looked around. This is beyond embarrassing. she thought to herself, trying to pull the edge of her shirt higher to look decent. It was uncomfortable for her to even expose so much of her chest, much less right down to the top of her bosom. That's what I get for asking her for a last minute costume… While she did not regret meeting Ty (and consequently his little sister), she did regret not knowing just how crazy the both of them could get. Alessa could not deny that Fyte was a skilled seamstress, but sometimes the things she made her wear were beyond the blonde's comprehension (or imagination, for that matter).

Adjusting her outfit once more, she sighed and surveyed the room. Most of the crowd was made up of regulars to the cafe, with the occasional odd person from just around the neighborhood. Still, other than Fyte, Alessa didn't really know anyone there at the party. Despite her efforts to take her younger brother out trick-or-treating, both him and her father had insisted that she go out and have fun on her own. Do something for yourself. Her brother's words echoed in her head. If only she'd learned better social skills earlier… Heaving another heavy sigh, she leaned against the wall, watching everyone else have fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

It had taken some maneuvering over the last few days, but Palian was satisfied that he was able to come up with a costume that was both awesome and completely different than what he told all his raving fans he would be. As far as everyone knew, he was going to be a vampire for Halloween, complete with cheesy glue on fangs and cross shaped burns. This was decidedly better.

As he walked into the cafe, which had been decked out for the party, the DJ smiled behind the cover of his mask. It had taken him all day to get the red dye to stick in his hair and with the mask, he wondered if anyone would recognize him.

It was easy to melt into the crowds of people, although he couldn't help feeling a little down that Tsukiko hadn't contacted him to do a mix for the party. But the thought that she might not want him tied up with work on this night did loads to lighten his mood. However, she was not the first recognizable face he encountered. The need to cause trouble was always present in his mind and all the more so when he saw Nemo by one of the tables, sipping punch and trying to look inconspicuous.

Saddling up beside him, he stood in silence for a moment. Then he inched a bit closer, then a bit more. Nemo, reflexively, inched a little closer to the table. They continued this dance, until Nemo finally looked at him and scowled. Such delightful fun, he thought.

Nemo had spent most of the day, helping Tsukiko ready the cafe for the party. He hung streamers, cut fruit into little halloween shapes, carved a few jack o' lanterns to set at the entrance and even hung some orange and purple lights along the windows so they could be seen from the street.

The only thing he slacked on was his own costume. While everyone else was dressing up in full body suites and donning complete personas for the evening, he simply wore what he was comfortable with. With one small exception, of course.

After tearing up his room, he managed to find the one thing that would make people forget that all he was wearing was a t-shirt with teeth. A set of blood red contacts. Hardly anyone knew this, but Nemo wore them everyday. He never liked the feel of glasses, not to mention he was self conscious about being more nerdy than he already was. But these, these were a special order.

So when he entered the cafe that evening, he didn't worry that anyone would make fun of him. Because all he had to do was give them his usual neutral expression and they would quickly turn tail. It was somewhat satisfying if a little silly to know that the color of his eyes could make him so unsettling.

His nerve, however was put to the test when a tall man stood next to him while he was taking a break by the tables. He had been helping the rest of the staff feed the masses of guests and wanted to have a breather when this joker started to invade his space.

"What is the deal?" he snapped when the guy just wouldn't take the hint and seemed determined to get as close as he could to the young man. The man wore a mask and had blood smeared all over his body. He could see the blue eyes through the holes, and that was all the clue he needed. Relaxing marginally, he made himself stop inching away.

"What is your costume?" Palian asked, his voice muffled by the mask. Nemo made a point to look at his shirt.

"Duh, I'm a vampire. What are you supposed to be?" he countered coldly.

"Mmm, a psychopathic serial killer," he replied smoothly, pulling back enough to give him some breathing room. Nemo fought not to say it wasn't much of a costume, but only just.
User Image  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

keybladegirl1993
Captain

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
As the song ended Tsukiko and Ryo parted ways. It was fun to dance with old friends, and new friends alike. One of her favorite parts about this job, she got to hold this party for fun. Smiling as she saw people enjoying themselves. Snapping her fingers she remembered she forgot to tell Fyte and Nemo that they could relax, that she would handle everything else. Working her way through the crowed proved to be more difficult then she expected. Everyone wanted to stop the host and complement her on her costume, or thank her for throwing the party. By the time she made it to the edge of the crowed she was laughing at the random dances she was pulled into and what not. Finally she spotted Nemo and quickly ran over to him before she became another twitter post.

"I found you!" She stated cheerfully as she slipped up behind him and patted him on the head. "I forgot to thank you for all the hard work you did today. So thank you Nemo!" She laughed and smiled obviously in a great mood. "Oh and feel free to enjoy the rest of the night off, I can handle everything from here one out. OH! Also you can take tomorrow off if you like, I think I'm going to just come in late and clean up the mess then just open back up on Monday. If that okay with yo-" At the moment finally noticed the person that had been talking Nemo before hand. Instantly jumping back and taking a half step back before she noticed bright blue staring at her.

Shaking it off she just gave a pleasant smile. She should have known better, honestly she should have. "Okay I have to admit...you scared me...Palian." She felt all nervous and wanted desperately to retreat back to the safety of her pack. "So do you two know each other?" She asked looking at Nemo with curiosity. Trying so hard to not let the DJ get under her skin. That little parting gift he had given her still had her shaken up. Figuring it was just revenge for showing him up with her dare, but it confused her worse because he had told her not to take it to heart. Her inner conflict was easily hid to strangers, but she knew she would have to work harder to hide something from Nemo. Then again he didn't pry and she didn't either it was an unspoken agreement they seemed to have.

(( Paralyzer ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 pm
User ImageFyte had recovered quickly from her fever, and once she had she'd made sure to apologize to Tsukiko. Though Tsukiko could be like a sister to her, Fyte had to explain to the girl why she was always the way she was around Nemo. "I'm sure he only sees me as an older sister, Tsuki." Fyte said, though she couldn't help but feel a bit blue after saying so.

Nevertheless, with midterms done and Halloween here, Fyte had helped Tsukiko to the best of her ability to decorate the café. And wow did it look good. The brunette had been able to procure a costume from somewhere, though Fyte had no idea where from (she felt a bit hurt that Tsukiko hadn't asked her for help). Either way, Fyte was indulging in her guilty pleasure and cosplaying tonight. Dressing as her favorite character from Soul Eater, she gave thumbs ups to anyone who caught onto the reference. Walking around, she spotted Alessa (whom earlier she had thrown her into a costume), Nemo, and Tsukiko in various areas. Seeing Nemo looking uncomfortable next to some guy with a wicked outfit, she headed towards him. She sped her pace up once she saw Tsukiko looking nervous next to the guy too.

"Nice shirt! I never knew you had colored contacts!" Fyte exclaimed, settling herself right next to the green haired boy. Directing her attention to Tsukiko, she nodded to the masked man. "So who's this?" she asked casually, though she knew it had to be quite the person to put both Nemo and Tsukiko on the edge.

Saia Kakaru

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ace had looked around and grabbed himself a plate and spoon as he shoveled food into his plate as though he was at a buffet, most people who saw just gave quiet looks before silently talking about it. Ace didn't mind as he was getting a free meal and drink so all was good as he started to eat. He looked up to check on his friend every now and again to make sure he was alright as for some reason the two attracted trouble from just their looks. Ace caught a glimpse of yellow and actually focused on the girl and dropped his spoon and swallowed hard at the blond sitting by herself Well s**t, she is a bomb shell... Too bad I'm too much of a p***y to actually go up to talk to her. I wonder where her boyfriend is.He says to himself as he gets up and goes back over to BRDY leaving his tray and drink behind "Hey man mind if I join?"

BRDY was having a good time, not the music he would have chosen, but then again every DJ is different so he didn't complain. He did as Ace did and looked over to check on the man, but other than that just saw him eyeing Alessa so when Ace returned he gave a small "Hmph" which resulted in him getting hit and a laugh from Ace. BRDY shook his head "no" to Ace's offer and tugged him along back to where Ace was sitting before eating off of Ace's plate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
As she was surveying the room, Alessa noticed a guy who looked kind of…well, like he wasn't exactly a guy who'd stay out of trouble. Though she never really associated herself with those kinds of people, she couldn't help but blush as their eyes connected for a second before she hurriedly looked away. Biting her lip, she fidgeted in her seat. From what she could see, everyone had already grouped together, even if it was only in pairs. She just stuck out like a sore thumb, since she as all alone at a table. Looking over to the guy from before, she could see that even he was with a friend.

What am I doing here. I don't know anyone, no friends to hang out with. I shouldn't even be here. she thought to herself, feeling the threat of oncoming tears. Taking a deep breath, she stood up and scooted out of her chair. I can't do this. Quickly so that Fyte wouldn't notice, Alessa headed for the doors. The fresh air would at least help to calm her down, and maybe then she could call her dad to pick her up since she went home on weekends. Why do I have to be so awkward and antisocial? Alessa thought miserably, quickly wiping her watery eyes.

[[Poor Alessa. She's so socially awkward even though she doesn't really want to be.]]  

Saia Kakaru

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:26 pm
((Looking for a more smaller/suitable pic for Ace and BRDY))

User ImageUser Image
Ace watched as the one girl exited the building and he sighs before being shoved by BRDY almost knocking him out of his seat. "I am not going to go out there... You know how much of a p***y I am when it comes to approaching random girls." He says before being pushed again causing Ace to stand up and blush a bit. "What's that supposed to mean?... Oh and like you could do any better?... Fine, by the end of the night tell me how it goes with you then." He says as he marches off outside and stands there taking a deep breath at the front door not knowing what to do now.

BRDY was happy with himself and didn't even have to say a word either. Now that Ace was gone, for now at least he would finish off the tray and leave it there before he made his way around the room, not knowing anyone or what to do really, he just looked around a bit until something would happen.

((Edit key: Sorry I was bored.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
Sitting on a nearby bench, she was about to speed dial her father when she heard the doors shut. Curious, she looked up to see the guy from earlier standing there, and turned away out of embarrassment. For a brief moment, she entertained the idea that he'd followed outside before shooing the idea out of her head. What am I thinking, we don't even know anything about each other. Fidgeting, she couldn't help but throw glances over to the guy, curious as to what he was even doing outside. Still, she said nothing, since she had no idea what to say to begin with.  

Saia Kakaru

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

Ace sighed as a bit of air cold be seen exiting his mouth. He pulls out a piece of chocolate from somewhere within his jacket and unwraps it plopping it into his mouth. looking around and sees Alessa sitting on a bench. He swallows it and then looks around for her boyfriend and then back at her. "Aren't you cold wearing just that?" He asks walking a bit closer to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image
Blushing harder, she tried to cover up, but to no avail. "Truth be told, it's freezing in this. I didn't have anything else to wear…an…acquaintance of mine loaned it to me for the night…" she admitted, shivering a bit at a sudden gust of wind. Her clothes were…heck, where were her clothes? After she'd asked Fyte for a costume, the brunette had practically smothered her with clothes until Alessa had finally just settled on the current one. They had then rushed down to the coffee shop before the blonde could locate her original clothes.

Looking back to the boy, she scooted over so that he could sit down. "Shouldn't you be back inside? Your friend's probably getting lonely without you." She asked him, hugging herself in an attempt to keep warm. He didn't look so bad…he didn't look like a thug, just probably one who stuck to his own rules. Then again, it was hard to gauge someone's personality when they only met a minute ago.

Saia Kakaru

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
"Oh? You noticed us huh?... Nah not really, he is fine by himself for now. He will find someone to hang out with or do something without me and if he does get lonely he will come out and find me." Ace says taking a seat next to her pulls out a lighter. "Not the cloths you should be wearing, you are obviously cold as hell. Want my jacket for now?" He asks about to take it off still holding the lighter in his hands. "I only came here because he wanted to, we were just messing around town until a bit ago, what about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am
User Image
Alessa was honestly surprised that he'd offer his jacket to her, but she was shivering. Nodding, she merely replied with a "Sure." She hoped she wasn't coming off as…something negative to the guy (the word wasn't coming to her at that moment). But he was the one who offered his jacket to her. "My friend and I didn't take into account if we'd stay outside for long. As for coming here…" she sighed, deciding to tell him the truth. "My father and brother wanted me to go out and live a little. Said I should do something for myself for once." she trailed off, wondering if she was being too…too homey or whatever to others. Like how she seemed to many of her high school peers, which deterred a lot of them from really getting to know her.  

Saia Kakaru

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
Ace tries to hold in his laughter a bit, but lets it go and starts to laugh as she says that her brother and father wanted her to go out more. He was so used to staying out late and doing what he wanted, he thought it was funny Alessa had to be told to do so. "I.. I am sorry." He says catching his breath. "I just didn't think you would have to be told that. I mean I am usually out just doing random things around town with my gang at times and other times I just hang out at places like this until morning." He leans back in the bench and pulls out a fire work and light it, throwing the thing into the middle of the road where it goes off and causes a car to swerve and honk its horn before continuing to drive off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 am
User Image
A bit miffed by his amusement, she puffed her cheeks out in frustration. "I can't help it if I don't get out that much. Someone's gotta step up and take up the responsibility of…" her voice trailed off as memories assaulted her mind. When he mentioned his gang, she was instantly alert. "You're a part of a gang?" She asked quickly, uneasy about this new development. She was wrong about what she'd thought earlier. He wasn't one to stay out of trouble; he constantly went looking for it. For her (and her family's) safety, she needed to distance herself from this guy as quickly as she could.

Alessa stood up quickly, shrugging off his jacket as she did so. "Thanks for loaning me your jacket, but I probably should go back inside. So my friend doesn't worry about me." she lied, knowing full well Fyte was probably trying to either a) settle some minor dispute happening or b) enjoying the party to its fullest. Either way, the brunette was not worrying about Alessa in the slightest (she knew full well the older girl could handle herself and hated it when people fussed over her). Taking quick steps to the door, she felt the goosebumps rise on her skin as the cold air brushed against her skin.

Saia Kakaru

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Ace Nods taking his jacket back and stands up putting it on. "No problem, I'll join you as I am sure my friend will also be getting lonely. More company right." He says with a happy tone opening the door inside. "So we are looking for a Fyte right?" Ace says waving his hand over to BRDY for him to come on over.

BRDY had found some things to entertain himself and eventually found himself at the snack bar until he heard the door opening to expect Ace to come back in alone, but was a little surprised to see him with the girl from before waving back at him. BRDY gives a smile and walks towards them waving back and gives a certain motion with his head to ask Ace him her name.

Ace saw his head and sighed thinking back on their conversations realizing he never got her name. "Hey my friend doesn't really talk much, I got to learn his language from his body motions really, I never caught your name." He says cracking his neck.  
Hexes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff