Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 am
⥤{Akiza}⥢

Akiza paused for a moment looking at Tesei who had now appeared next to her "alright well i have no specific orders...you seem to be having fun without me having to tell you guys anything" she said noticing Tesei talk to Sun. She smirked slightly "well you have fun..." she said smiling.

Standing and watching the Sin Pride,she grew a little annoyed at the little boy,until something else caught her attention "is that Cor-" she looked at a strange tall figure with a cloak and mask "it cant be...but its his reiatsu.." she said then noticed the figure look in every direction except hers. Watching Tesei approach the being,watching closely,not moving but simply watching,he removed his mask and Akizas jaw dropped at the mature looking Cormag. She didnt sonido over to him as she could sense an ignorant feeling from him. She decided to see him when the battle was over

⥤{Haruko}⥢

Haruko stood infront of her barrier,with Kyon and many other squad members as well as humans that had been greatly injured. "how much longer will this go on" she said looking in the direction of Sun and Nero. Looking at her squad members that were with her she nodded "shaddow" she whispered as a shaddow released from her body walking through the barrier over to Kyon. Kneeling down beside him, placing her fingers on the side of his temples. Her fingers began to glow a white as she slowly woke him out of unconciousness. "Kyon..." she said in a light soft tone,trying to calm him as the last thing he would remember would make him wake in an alarming manner.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 am
iGummi B a r e

OOC: Its pretty simple really, he is using some of his shadow ability to try and prevent you from moving through the shadows below your feet, not much else to it lol I will admit he did use a bit of confusing speech though XD  

Dalaga Helios
Captain

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 am
OOC: Sorry about the confusion on that one. I'll admit, not the most clear, but I blame the fact I felt I had to rush the post. But yes, like D said, I'm attempting to trap you by stopping travel through the shadows at your feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:28 pm
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Kage ryūjin (3rd Espada)(aka Kami Ryu-en)

User Image

(Blue:Kage Ryujin, Darkred:Nix Ketsu, darkblue:Kurai Ketsu)

Hidden from everyone within his own world Kage formerly known as Kami Ryu-en watched as everything transpired. A soulless gaze was fixed on his face as he watched a battle unfold. "I been asleep for so long....would it be the proper time to revile ourselves? Nix,Kurai" he would speak to the two girls that were floating beside him. With a loud yawn Nix floated to Kage and latched on his back, she would give him a cheerful grin before she spoke."Brother, I think we should go even if we don't know what going on~Chaos is always fun~hehehe" she said to him looking up at dark blue sky with a crescent moon in the middle of the sky. The shadow dragoons and the blood dragons would awaken from their slumber, and soon after they would take flight in the moonlit sky. Kurai floated over to them she would pause and continue to see what was going on in the world above their owns. She wasn't the type to head out without knowing what been going on while they where asleep within the shadows. "Ryu...no its Kage now isn't it? I think it would be best for us to get a better look on whats been happening so far, as for engaging in battles i would try to avoid them, also Nix stay close to us no running off, okay" she said to the both of them. Kurai placed her hands on her hips and waited for Kage input. Kage closed his eyes and began thinking. He rubbed the back of his head and turn to Kurai, "Fine lets go outside Nix open a shadow portal." He said waiting for Nix to open a portal to the outside.Nix got off Kage's back and got in front of him and ripped open a shadow portal leading to the outside in the human world. "wow, this is my first time being in the human world hahah!" she said before she leaped through the portal. Kage watched as Nix quickly headed to the human world and he followed right behind her trying to catch up before she goes running off. "I guess somethings will never change" he said to himself as he came out from the other side into the human world. Kage landed on in a alley and Nix hopped on his back and peeked her head over his shoulders. "Good, you didn't run off, now we wait for Kurai" he said.Kurai came out of the portal soon after and landed right beside Kage and Nix. once they were together the shadow portal closed in removing all traces of it form the area. "Hmmm...., Okay i guess we go looking around for a bit lets go" Kurai said as she lead the group out the alley.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

(O.O.C: Been a while huh? i finally posted something XD sorry for my tardiness been busy with a lot crap lately but i'm back and ready to find out what the heck been going on lol)  

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Super-Sui

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 am
Sun watched as Aero took over the fight between him and Nero and took the moment to rest. His bankai dispersed as he returned to his constant shikai form.
"Thanks for the help, that guy was really making me go all out." He said as he watched Aero and Nero go out of his range into another world.

Sun looked around at the battleground seeing the shinigami were doing very well against their individual opponents and decided they wouldn't need his help for the moment. He remembered the injured Kyon and Tesei that tried to help him against Nero but knew they would be looked after by the support squads and their allies.
Sun jumped higher into the air to get a wider line of sight and continued to watch the battles around him hoping he wouldn't be needed soon. Tesei's message didn't go un-noticed though Sun didn't see a need to reply, his spiritual pressure stayed high so everyone could find him in the constant chaos of the fights.

"It seems Cormag is back too, I don't know if I should smile or just be curious. For now a mixture of both seems good." He smiled as he looked around more, seeing Haruko there too made him worry for her safety even if she could look after herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 am
Bokyaku Kuchiki

Dalaga Helios

Tesei Utakata

As Bokyaku used a move that what Pride thought to be his bankai, he was immediately caught off guard. At first, he could always have dodged it by moving to the left or right. However, based on Bokyaku's shikai, it would be obvious it would follow him whether he moved. Pride decided to go with this option. Though before he could have made his move, another problem appeared before him. He was caught into a cage of what had appeared to be ceros. He only noticed that going up was the only way out. He didn't notice who had made this cage until he noticed a figure right above him. He decided to move up, into the barrage of fire. However, when he tried to jump upwards, he immediately was stuck. He looked down and noticed a shadow, not of his own. He immediately recognized the reiatsu of the shadow below him. Being stuck without having any method of escape, he decided to end himself there. He looked upwards as the rain of blossoms crashed down towards him. With that, he grinned.

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:12 pm
"♪ I don't want to change the world...♪ "

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Theme song:♫Whispers In The Dark-Nightcore version♫

It had been a long time since she had been within these area's, keeping herself to the deserts and the places others did not dare venture within for Flissy this was nearly an impossible situation. She had wished for many a year to find those she once found dear to her and slit their throats for never once seeking her, never once did they search for their banished Lady. She was aware of the situation below her as she, observed silently the combat going on before her from a vantage point and keeping her spirit energy capped so she could remain on top of a large building which overlooked a small number of people of which she recognised at a mere spiritual sense. Looking at the small doll in her hand she spoke softly.
"It would seem that those whom we once swore our allegence to are before us, how they have changed in time but, so have we little Millia, how long have we waited? How much pain did we suffer?" As she speaks her fingers encase the throat of the doll and begins to lay down on her front dangling the doll off the edge but her eyes never move from the ones whom seemed to be conversing before, continuing her little talk with the doll.
"The blind one was our friend and bond yet he never showed the desire to fight for his Lady. We are never apart though, how i missed you Tesei. Your tender words were always putrid venom and your pathetic existance makes me feel i should cleanse you with my heheh, fires." She grins as slowly a needle begins to pierce the dolls throat from her wrist tattoo before several impale the doll multiple times before retreating into nothingness. A red liquid begins to ooze from the pin pricks in the doll and with a chuckle she releases the doll only to have it drop into her other hand.
"The other one i recognise to be the fair Cormag, I still remember the day he came to be and i remember that sensation i felt fighting with Talos." She kisses the doll gently coating her lips in what seems to be blood before beginning to stich the doll.
"Millia we remember so much and yet we did no harm to them. I heard the rumours of the sins returning but to think one is before us." She pauses briefly before continuing what she was saying.
"Do you thing that if we make ourselves know to them they would attack us? Perhaps they would but i do remember what happened to the last person who opposed me." She grins wickedly before licking her lips.
"An innocent little shinigami coming into my private area was a silly thing, i will admit watching his face contort in fear and, horrific agony as he watched his own sword be turned on him. Oh the screams of fear and disbelief were deliciously appatising to my ears, the sweet melody of his blood gushing from the wound i placed across his chest. The sheer terror and panic screams of agony when i ripped out his eyes with his own hands. The distorted sense of hope fading from him as the blood drained from his useless corpse to feel release from an angel... An angel of death some would say." She laughs once more before returning her gaze back to the others with her doll perched on her hand.

"♪ I just want to make it colder.. I will not bow to you again♪ "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:27 pm
Haruki Ookami

The Sin of Envy

A shadow opened up over the thoroughly destroyed town, revealing an injured Sin. 'The work of wrath no doubt...' As he shifted, about to jump down, His leg gave out. "F****** leg... that shinigami will pay..."
((OOC: Writer's block... gonk ))  

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Felicity noticed that someone had moved from out of the shadows and with a simple thought shrugged slightly and jumped down from where she was observing the others from. Silently she began to approach the injured man unaware of who he was but she had a suspicion and decided she would perhaps take a moment to get acquainted with someone who would either make a good toy or a good fight. Slipping the doll into her pocket she increases her walking before her fingers outstretch to Haruki and in that instant her eyes widen with joy.
"A sin, here... either that or the shinigami do not take very good care of their own now. I suppose one darkness to another i should aid him." As her thoughts pass her by her fingers are on his sholder lightly before speaking up to him.
"I believe you will require a medic, whatever has hit you got you badly. Please do not be alarmed as i am no threat to you..."
Her words are gentle and sincere but behind those dark brown eyes the blackness was fighting to envelop this wounded mighty creature and engulf his powers for her own but, now was not the time.

(just so i have a little practice and give you someone to rp with for the moment ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
KYON SA WADA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyon slightly opened his eyes. He noticed that Haruko was sitting above him. He stayed in that position for a minute, recalling what recently just happened. He could feel massive presences around him, as well as reiatsu sparking all over. He thought to himself, and noticed that his memory was restored. He looked at Haruko, and quietly said. "Did you do this?"

Kyon was in a state of trance. He was having swift flashbacks from his time as he became the 9th Division Captain, then became the 2nd Division Captain, and left for Hueco Mundo, and was known as the double spy. He also recalled the name of his zanpakuto. ...Amatsukaze...can you hear me. As soon as he said this, a slight wave of reiatsu traveled to all parts within his body. Kyon smiled.

Kyon was able to life his body up, in a sitting position. He then looked at Haruko. "..I remember it now." He then gave her a joking look and said, "I also remember when you would always harass me because I was so sexy." He shrugged and closed his eyes. "I Can't help it, you know?" He said jokingly as well.

He then turned his head forward, noticing that there were a bunch of falling cherry blossoms all over the place. He then grinned, and whispered to himself "...Bokyaku, huh..." He turned noticing there was an arrancar by him, and another man. He looked a bit closer at the man. ...Cormag...I thought he was dead... He stared a Cormag, remembering the first battle they had together. He remembered that a man mysteriously entered Soul Society. Kyon encountered him, and almost killed him. (I think that was him? xD)

He looked back at Haruko. "Thanks to you, my memory is sorta back. And I also remember my zanpakuto. The one you made for me, though I doubt you would remember...or do you?" He wondered.

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm
Haruki Ookami

The Sin of Envy

Haru snarled and jumped away. "Yeah, like I'm going to trust some wishy-washy lookin' lady like you." As he landed, the injured leg slammed against the ground, causing the Sin to wince in pain. 'I can't fight like this...I need to accept the offer...' His eyes lit up, did she have healing powers? That was something he didn't have...it would be quite useful. Envy sighed and limped back to the woman. "I'll take ya up on that offer. If ya can heal it, then do it!", He growled out, this was really hurting his pride...even if he wasn't pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Flissy didn't even show any form of concern within his words and just remained still before watching him leap backwards from her causing more ligament damage and simply gripped his wrist to steady him before seemlessly lifting his weight onto her allowing her to move him out of direct eyesight of the others whom, she had no intentions of allowing her to be seen.
"Its rude to call someone wishy washy when they offer you help you know, i mean i am but a simple performer, what on earth do i have to gain from harming you? True i can sense your power right now and it is far superior to mine." She helps sit him down on a crate before tearing apart a shops cloth roof and pressing her hands against his injured leg sending a wave of pure warmth into the injured Haruki before wrapping the make-shift bandages around a large gash before fastening it more securely with a small number of needles.
"There, it is much better and those little pin like needles contain extra healing potential so within a few minutes you should feel further effects, they may sting but its a fast way for healing." She smiles briskly before resting against the wall opposite and grins slightly. Her needles would do an excellent job and with some luck the man whom she knew now from his aura was a sin would, perhaps trust her enough to not suspect a thing she said or did.

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:17 pm
Tesei would watch with a grim smile as the sin before him was obilerated, leaving behind no trace they had existed in the first place, Keeping his senses alert, we would release a pulse of reiatsu before one of the signatures would make his blood run cold. Tears would form in the corners of his eyes behind his mask fragment, helping to shield the others from losing theimage he gave off. Allowing a moment to look at Cormag and offer a melancholy two finger salute, Tesei took off for where Felicity now stood, hopingto ignore Haruko for themoment as the man was injured and not likely to try and fight untilhis wound healed.

Appearing near Felicity, Tesei raised a quivering hand before touching her once on the shoulder. Obtaining the mass of information of her vitals from that, he would conclude that he most likely had the rel article before him. "F.....Flissy? I.......Is that.........You? I......I was told you.......you were dead. Forgive me, my Lady for ever doubtingyour skill enough to make me think you would die." Tesei finall ymanaged to stammer out, the shock of the moment finally setting in. Within a few shorts minutes, he had found out not only was Cormag still alive, but so was Flissy. Remembering his position before she had 'died', Tesei bowed to her in respect for the one woman who had managed to make him feel special in the entire time he had been with the Arrancar. Facing Haruki, a strange presense would possess his mouth before Tesei muttered to the man in amuch lighter voice, "This one stays alive, Envy. Unless of course, you want to see what a little Lust can do." The tone would match that of someone familiar to any of the remaining Sins. Tesei would return to control of his body a moment later, not the wiser of the minor possession that had just occured within his own body.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image
Bokyaku screeched as he grabbed pride by his neck before being completely destroyed chopping him into tiny pieces devouring the mans soul he felt his power grow immensly agian he wanted more he want to be able to beat nero in a final struggle he devoured pride the root of all sin. After having completely devouring the mans soul he regained his shinigami consiousness. He clenched his fist then looking at Kyon he noticed the man was ok he watched as his cherry blossoms dance and then they disappeared. "huh so that was absolutely frightening to be so monsterous"he looked at comrag and tesei he cocked his head to the side and flash stepped next to sun. "Head Captain i have returned just like you asked"he said

Bokyaku Kuchiki

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:11 am

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

As he had approached her Flissy had sensed him before he had even come within a couple of meters and she was ready for him. As he touched her sholder and spoke her once used name she turned to face him before, hearing him threatening the Sin of Envy behind her and smirked to herself with a sort of "I knew it" kind of smirk. This was both good and bad for her at this moment in time but chose to act like the person she once was but only because she saw an opportunity.
"Tesei... It has been such a long time, i am unused to that name as i am known as either Doll master or illusionist." She frowns at him and pushes him against the wall keeping her hand on his chest before looking back round the corner before making her voice sound paniced.
"Oh Tesei i could see yourself and Cormag but i was so afraid to show my face before you as i was thrown out so suddenly i would have rather you see me dead." She sighs slightly before gently tugging him close into a warm embrace and her fingers trail through his hood into his hair before resting her hand and wrist on the back of his neck. Her cheek brushes his as she whispers softly in his ear.
"Tesei i changed since then but i never forgot you or Cormag. I never forgot what happened to me. I never forgot how i pained to be near you all." She makes a soft wimper as she presses her wrist and hand harder to the back of his neck pushing him closer and then gasps and jumps away.
"Oh im so sorry i was so overcome with emotion thats not like me." She smiles at her blind friend and then chuckles.
"Since we last met i lost sight in my left eye completely but i gained a new power, i changed the way i fight too." She begins to laugh and then tilts her head before stroking the mask fragment over his eyes and frowns.
"He's been crying... Pathetic insignificant little child." Her thoughts are cruel but a small part of her regrets those words. Her true hatred was not for Tesei nor Cormag but the years had made her bitter. She couldn't remove the needle from him now and neither could he. All she could do was control the effect when it happened.
She kept her hand on Tesei before removing it to kneel down slightly in front of Haruki and rubbed his injury gently.
"You are lucky i am not loyal to the Espada or the Shinigami otherwise your life would be incredibly short and the pain you will feel sometime in the future would be more excruciating but for now you can thank me for healing you and allowing you to live." She then looks back to Tesei and raises her hand slightly before speaking.
"I stand here with my hand to you Tesei, escape from Aerokai with Cormag and we will right the wrongs he did. I will never forgive him for banishment and i will have him as my puppet someday soon." She then lowers her hand before sighing.
"It was nice to see you again." She laughs to herself before withdrawing her Katana and raising her energy so that it was covering the weakened power of the Sin of Envy. She did not care for, the Sins and would rather oblitorate them herself but right now it was an unfair fight and she owed nothing to either the espada or the shinigami.

Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces