Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roswell Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am
User Image
User Image

He had been oblivious of the meeting issued by his liege lord, as well as whatever orders may have been sentenced to be carried out. Mustane observed upon the empty meeting room momentarily before uttering out a slight yawn and a sagged gaze. He was not however without a clue as to the whereabouts of his companions; Mustane placed his hand upon the main table of the council, opening a garganta to reveal the most likely place the espada would be, the world of the living.
"Hm.... mayhap they be in Karakura?... there... Certainly some commotion."
The Garganta rose from the table as a black ooze, engulfing Mustane and excrementing him on the other side, the world of the living. He had sensed Tercera, had been in this area, all that he had to do was look.
((I'm a late comer and I've little idea as to where I'm supposed to go... sweatdrop ))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 am
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Kage ryūjin (3rd Espada)(aka Kami Ryu-en)

User Image

(Blue:Kage Ryujin, Darkred:Nix Ketsu, darkblue:Kurai Ketsu)

Kage with Nix riding on his back and Kurai leading them through Ally would stop in their tracks and peek over the corner to see three figures. ".....Felicity hmm..." Kage said under his breath, he also spotted someone he haven't seen before that came out of the shadows thus made Kage interested in his power. "Kurai, lets approach them" Kage suggested.He wanted to get close to the Sin that came out of the shadows he didn't care for the other two that was in area. He also wonder why Tesei of all people was here and Kage sighed a bit and placed his hand over the back of his head "another troublesome person has appeared...." He said to himself still waiting for Kurai's input.

Nix jumped off Kage's back and landed right in front of Kurai and dashed off towards Felicity. Running at full speed Nix jumped on Felicity back and peeked her head over her shoulder smiling at her. "Hey Hey~! i know you! do you remember me?!" she said to Felicity sounding cheerful, then she looked at Tesei and tilted her head. "Hey! Shorty with the white hair! hahaha who are you again?" she said to Tesei laughing like child.

Before Kurai could say anything she was caught off guard when Nix hopped in front of her and dash off towards Felicity. "Ah...Nix!, somethings will never change" She said shaking her head. She ran after Nix and when she caught up she hit Nix on top of the head. "Oh, Nix dear what did i tell you about running off like that?" she said smiling at her. Kurai placed her hands on her hips and looked at Felicity "Am sorry about her, I guess she really likes you." she said to Felicity. She turned to Tesei "Am sorry for her random outbursts, she just really carefree." she said trying to apologize for her sister's random outbursts.

Kage approached the group and stood their in silent just watching the Sin he never met. "You, the Injured one. what is you're name, how do you posses the power over the shadows?" he asked Haruki. Kage was also curious about his spiritual energy because it was something he never sensed before, Kage walked over to him and bend down to one knee and got a closer look. "What are you? You're not a Shinigami, nor a Hollow...." he said to Haruki.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

(O.O.C: )  

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 am
Allowing her the moment of his silence to explain her offer and speak, Tesei began to think over the idea of what she had told him. Would he abandon Aero at the first sign of something different, even with two of his old allies and friends on that side? After he had finally managed to get on Aero's good side? After all that had happened and with how much Felicity had seemed to change? Breathing in deeply, he hoped his answer wouldn't start something that would cause serious repercussions. "I will remain with Aero for now, but I will still be loyal to you and Cormag. If it comes to a fight between the two of you and any of the Espada, I will not help either side unless the threat of death against someone I care about is brought to bear. And if you ever need help, you would just need to request it of me. And it was nice to see you again too. I hope my decision is not a bad one for yo." Tesei calmly uttered, a small portion of his mind sensing the artificial nature to the personality she seemed to be putting out. Remaining right in front of her, he would wait for a response before he did anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am
"♪ I don't want to change the world...♪ "

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Theme song:♫Whispers In The Dark-Nightcore version♫

Felicity was about to reply when she was ambushed for a moment by a little cutie and then taking a deep breath she smiles again and nods to them while placing her katana safely in its sheath.
"I remember you Nix, an incredible little scamp still but with a good honest heart" She says this while gently patting her shoulder before cuddling her gently and then with a silent sigh drags Kurai into the embrace resting her hands on the backs of their necks briefly so she was able to check their energy and grinned broadly.
"You are both improving significantly and for that i am extremely proud. and i expect you to keep it up." her eyes move swiftly to Kage and quickly moves herself between him and Haruki and clears her throat.
"He is a wounded friend of mine and it would do well for you to not stress him, the wound he suffered in battle were significantly sufficient to cause him damage to his leg and the ligenment may be torn. He is under my protection for now."
Her eyes darken for a moment before quickly returning to a dark brown and shrugs her sholders before putting her arm around Kage resting her hand on the side of his neck before moving him a tad closer and stands to the side of him and whispers almost playfully.
"What have you been feeding them? Can i have some? Also your energy is becoming more noticeable. You are all growing so strong." She chuckles before stepping away and then stands grinning. She was feeling very sick inside her body right now, she had been blatently turned away by one of the people she cared for and inside it hurt a little bit but not enough to push her in a different way.
"Well Tesei its a shame to hear you say that, i made the offer and you had every right to turn it down. I am sure since i left you regained his trust and im sure you and I shouldn't speak for fear you will lose his faith."
She gulps a little as she did not want this much attention, she could feel the burning within her wrists and her spirit and needed to vent desperately. Seizing an opportunity to rip into something she places her hand inside her cloak for a moment and instantly a dozen needles pierce the little doll she replaced within her pocket and then takes a deep breath as blood trickles down her hand onto the floor and her eyes remain on her hand before looking up at Tesei her eyes a blackened colour causing her to pull her hood up claiming chills before stepping forwards and places her hand on the front of his robe and whispers in his ear.
"You're disloyal to Aerokai for finding me and not killing me on sight Tesei. Also you are breathing because i still cared."She looks down at the red stain and waits for it to sink through and after a moment she removes her hand to encase his face and speaks very low into his ear.
"You carry a part of me and i have no plans of harming you but your body is marked. If i wish it, your heart will stop beating and you will see why i am called the Doll Master." She turns to Haruki and lifts him up gently.
"I need to move him, if you wish to aid me then please do if not then Aerokai will probably find a use for you." She snickers lightly before pulling a small needle from her cloak which had originally came from her wrist and sticks it gently into the Sin of Envy's neck and smiles.
"The pure power of healing is interesting for me, useful too."

"♪ I just want to make it colder.. I will not bow to you again♪ "

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:09 pm
❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤╔══════════════╗❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤

ᕼᗩᖇᘮḰᗢ ᑌᙅᖺᓰᖺᗩ

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤╚══════════════╝❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••❤

ᔕᖳᘮᗩᕍ 4 ᑕᗩᕈȚᗩᓰﬡ

XXXXXXXX┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

XXXXXXXI smile out of

XXXXXXthe fear that i...

XXXXXXXX┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

User Image

Haruko smiled as Kyon woke up,she was glad to see he was okay. "it seems his memory is slowly coming back" she said watching him as he was silent for a few moments,only to be followed by a facepalm as he stated that she harrassed him for being sexy "me!? why i never! or did i?" she said the shook her head and listened to him as he continued to speak "your...zanpakuto...." she said then a flashback appeared in her mind and she remembered making the zanpakuto for him,even though he was a traitor to soul society she still helped him,she remembered the desperation in his eyes.She has always been so kind hearted,finding it hard to say no. Then again,whats a soldier without his partner in hand. "gosh i totally forgot about that...it was so long ago.."

She let out a sigh then smiled as she got back up onto her feet "im glad you remember" she said then her warming smile faded for a brief moment "go kick some a**" she said smiling as his body was now fully recovered. She looked up at Sun hearing his thoughts of worry "that idiot...there are more important things to worry about" she said softly to herself then looked away

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓X

May never be able
to again...
XXXX

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 pm
A small tendril of shadow would snake it's way up along Felicity before resting just inside her ear, a similar tiny shadow tendril rising in front of Tesei's mouth. Whispering in a hushed tone, one low enough that no one around them could hear, Tesei would begin to speak again. "I am only loyal to Aero due to the fact he is the only one who can teach me to control this new bit of power I have now. Otherwise, your offer would have been accepted. I will remain with Aero, but know my first loyalty is to you. However, I will leave any fighting that occurs between you and Aero alone. I would like to keep myself somewhat on his good side. But you will stay alive as long as I breath. I'm not failing again. Not when what I thought was my first failure turned out to be a ruse. And you have no need to mark me. Unless of course, it does other things besides stop my heart. " Tesei whispered into the inpromptu mic, the two portals on each one letting the sound travel through. His arm would reach around to rest on her shoulder, the feeling of contact with her a familiar but almost foreign experience now.  

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roswell Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image

The ally he had stepped into was dark and somewhat damp. after a few steps out of the Garganta, his foot stepped into a murky spot of water and trash.
"So much for silencing my entrance..."
The human world seemed almost alien to Mustane now, the buildings rising higher than the ones of his time, a different stench of waste engulfed the cramped ally, noises of cars and among other things. In this era of utter noise and confusion, he seemed almost annoyed and nauseated. He walked in the alley, mostly away from the unwanted noise to increase his focus. He could have made do with the disturbances if he chose to, yet he simply wanted things done his way if possible; a side effect of dying as an old man. He placed his hand on the concrete floor below, shutting his eyes and focusing on the strong spiritual pressures several blocks away.
"Ah... the essences reside in close proximity of each other. Convenient... I'd not want to startle them, so sonido is out of the question... perhaps a light walk will do me some good..."
Mustane stepped towards the gathered forces, suppressing his reiatsu to avoid giving away his position. He eventually had a visual of several figures. He stayed his position, out of their sights for the moment until he gained a better understanding as to what was happening.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Flissy looks at him with a soft resolve and his words seem to almost pierce her cold exterior but she understands but after a few moments of realization she looks back at Tesei.
"What happened, when i left i know Salem and Aerokai's follower girl who's name eludes me were on his side. What happened to those whom once served us." She bites her lip as she eyes Kage and the two girls, greatful in the fact that they are safe as far as she knows.
"Aerokai does not seem the type to kill his own, well not unless he has a significant gain, why do you think he got rid of me?"
She raises her head slightly and raises her hand momentarily before forming 3 needles and shoots them off and looks back at Tesei as even though he cannot see the energy given off from those ones were pretty strong and aiming for something.
"I sense another approaching us and its a message for him to know that we are a threat or i am and to hurry up and get here."
As she speaks the needles begin their speedy journey aimed for the eyes and throat of the approaching Septima Espada.

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm
Tesei would keep the connection active before he would give his reply into the portal near his mouth. "To my knowledge, they all still live. A few of them left the Espada to my knowledge, so their location would be hard to determine. And if they died, I am not hunting through Hell to find them. Despite how...enticing it is right now, I need to avoid that energy." Tesei muttered, already feeling the presence in his body gaining strength again for another possible invasion. Monitoring the area he had sensed Felicity fire her needles, he would find the Septima Espada was her target. "On this occasion, you are the only one proving themselves. The Septima Espada is approaching and this is a new addition. Maybe we can bring him to our side." Tesei added, keeping his vision on the man as the needles drew closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 pm
---l---[X]-l Axzari Heyaki l-[X]---l---
- Squad 3: Captain -

"It's Futile to Think that you'll win.."

"Did you honestly see where your mistake were..."

User Image

Axzari watched the arrival of some new and some old. He didn't bother in to interfere with anyones gathering or personal lives. All he cared for was to get this place back in order. He descended to the ground, defeating a few more demons before relaxing. He sighed as he waited for more orders from Sun which he carried himself over too. Though to himself, he knew when Aero return, more hell may be brought into the world which he wasn't sure. he was just only feeling it.

((O.O.C.: This is one of my suckiest post I ever did.......................))

User Image

"...because Impatience is Disaster."

"..In reality you was going to lose anyway.."

"..if so then show me a different outcome.."

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Roswell Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Mustane leaned against the wall with his eyes shut, seemingly exhausted from his walk when the sudden jolt of spiritual pressure from a woman in the group arose his attention. He immediately withdrew from his casual elderly demeanor and deftly raised his hand and clasped the incoming needles between his fingers. He reverted back to his elderly posture, leaning forward and stepped out of the shadows a wry smile on his face.
"Thank you for your message... I assume that if you had intended to kill me, I wouldn't have been able to catch your needles so easily."
He tossed them back at the young woman, his gaze focusing on Tesei the Quinta Espada, although his was not a menacing one. He had no reason to be agressive, and besides, he was outnumbered and outmatched from what it seemed.
"I hope your aren't planning on ending this old man without good reason. What has transpired while I was asleep?"
He felt the presence of shinigami within the vicinity; strong ones, perhaps captain class. His biggest concern however were the two people in front of him. What did Tesei mean by convince him to join their side? was he betraying the other arrancar, or just The King? Either way, the biggest expression coming from Mustane's face right now was elderly exhaustion.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Felicity eyed the man up and took a gentle breath before covering her nose and spoke very lightly to the man she did not recognise.
"You reek of the Espada Lord, if i did not have manners i would drench you in perfume." Her eyes narrow and see's the blood on his fingers where he had managed to catch at least one of her needles. She did not worry when he had claimed to throw them back as they had merely disappeared back into her soul energy but eventually she comes to realise she needs to have more manners and puts her hand out in the form of a handshake to him awaiting his hand or reaction. Her eyes fixed on his features before glancing to Tesei and whispered.
"A Doll with Needles is a Doll of Death" She chuckles to herself

(OOC: Gentle nudge: Her needles are designed like the ones assassins use eg sharp all over and shaped like a sewing needle so pretty small. So if you managed to catch them all as there were 3 id be surprised and to dodge them in that short a moment would rival even my char's agility. So if you did catch them all i say ow and your fingers would be bleeding profusely due to their sharpness. So dont catch them >.< they will hurt like hell fires... which are imbued in them from my zanpaktou.I shall let you off this time and i am Sorry to lecture ^^)  

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Tesei would stare at the old man, already knowing he had heard that last bit. Giving a smirk, he would stare down the man. "Not much. You simply managed to sleep through a minor revolt by Hell. I am hoping to convince you to our side in case you have been corrupted by one of those demons. It's a long shot, I know, but I have seen too many odd things today to rule out the possibility." The skillful lie would be sold by the lack of emotion on Tesei's face, keeping any usual sign that he had lied from being shown. Whispering into the shadow near his mouth, the sound inaudible except for the person on the other end, he continued. "So what sort of doll does he get? Hard to say at this point." His murmur that was directed to only be audible to Felicity would get through crystal clear as Tesei kept his eyes locked on Mustane.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Flissy chuckles for a moment shakes her head in disbelief that he was so dim.
"It my dear friend is a saying all performers live and die by. A tale of the Master and the Doll. A woman controlled a human like doll whom would perform beautifully and such. She made lots of money and the Doll was very well liked for her dancing. Now imagine that Doll with needles inserted into her and being able to use them when the master allowed it. A killing machine but oh too well was never to be stopped because her master was too smart.. So we say that if a doll bearing needles comes to you." She chuckles. "Cut the hands off and shove the needles back into where they came from." She sighs gently but pulls out a small doll she had made to look like Tesei and placed his fingers upon the soft skin like texture.
"If he gets a doll it will be handmade, i will make its detailing fit him perfectly. He would look uncanny to most for the realism of the doll" She laughs once more. "I have to keep my powers flowing and such and must train my skills continuously" The small doll pulses with reitsu and a soft chill runs up Tesei's hand and arm before returning to its soft self.

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm
Feeling the chill run up his arm as he observed the doll recreation of himself, his memory flashed to a similar creation from a different medium. The statue of her likeness had been maintained for some time by himself, the statue sitting in the shadow realm to keep it safe from Aero if he felt the need to purge it. Letting a smile cross his face in the shadow of his hood, he kept the inaudible conversation up with Felicity. "Such an interesting skill you've learned in our time apart. I wonder what uses you can get out of one of those dolls. Certainly would be an interesting experiment to test out." His soft voice reached into Felicity's ears only, the conversation seeming intimate if it weren't for the old Espada next to them, even though he could not hear them.  
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff