Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
So guys it's been pretty dead lately Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm
So what do you propose we do to enliven the guild again? What would you like to see happen or what would regenerate your interest in this place? What kinds of stories would you like to write with your fellows?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 pm
Maybe a battle tourney? I dunno. I've been posting on my own since Xavior left.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Not a bad idea. And he left the guild completely? Without word? Or did I just miss that? DX  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Not a bad idea. And he left the guild completely? Without word? Or did I just miss that? DX

Yep. I saw him post that he still lurks on the guild but still. Maybe we could try it after recruiting a bunch of people to join the guild. Newer members can use random teams and older members can use the ones they made or random ones. Like as a "welcometotheguildsodontquit" thing.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Yep. I saw him post that he still lurks on the guild but still. Maybe we could try it after recruiting a bunch of people to join the guild. Newer members can use random teams and older members can use the ones they made or random ones. Like as a "welcometotheguildsodontquit" thing.

Well I'll hear what everyone has to say and we'll come to SOME kind if decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 pm
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Well I'll hear what everyone has to say and we'll come to SOME kind if decision.

Alright. Do you have any ideas?  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

One that I suggested to Akai earlier would be merging the guilds the majority of the members are in into one conglomerate guild. This way people wouldn't be hopping from one place to another and it would keep the interest up. The issue is that my guild is completely literate. Et is semi lit to literate and there are a lot of semi lits here. I wouldn't want to be mean by telling them not to post in the Ess part but lits need a place where they can be lits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:45 pm
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

One that I suggested to Akai earlier would be merging the guilds the majority of the members are in into one conglomerate guild. This way people wouldn't be hopping from one place to another and it would keep the interest up. The issue is that my guild is completely literate. Et is semi lit to literate and there are a lot of semi lits here. I wouldn't want to be mean by telling them not to post in the Ess part but lits need a place where they can be lits.

Coming from a guy that normally posts a paragraph or two, I only care if the person spells correctly and puts the character's name. But why not put duplicates of each rp thread, one for literate people and one for semi literates?  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Coming from a guy that normally posts a paragraph or two, I only care if the person spells correctly and puts the character's name. But why not put duplicates of each rp thread, one for literate people and one for semi literates?
You know how much work doing things twice would be?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 am
VincentValintine LimitBrk
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

You know how much work doing things twice would be?

Do you how much work shoving several guilds into one would be in the first place? What's so hard about putting "Route one-literate" and "Route one-semi literate" threads next to each other? Just copy and paste the details, except change the literate to semi literate.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Do you how much work shoving several guilds into one would be in the first place? What's so hard about putting "Route one-literate" and "Route one-semi literate" threads next to each other? Just copy and paste the details, except change the literate to semi literate.

Well the guild that I have is only similar to Et in that it deals with Pokemon, other than that it's Humanoids/Pokemorphs/whatever you call them. So it couldn't just be "make a literate thread and a semi-literate thread" because they don't deal with the same things. Et's certainly got the space to have another two guilds in one and that's a fact. I've no idea why the original owners bought so many subforums in the first place. It makes keeping track of things that much harder. Two or three subforums for the traveling with each thread clearly marked as Route Whatever or City Whatever or even one thread that contains all actions with an OP and a second post devoted to linking to where they've gone from Route Whatever 1 to Route Whatever 2 would keep things clean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm
I like the tournament idea.  

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm
I'm in this other Pokemon guild and I got the idea from their tournament thing. They have different kinds of stadiums like a ice rink with thin ice and freezing water underneath, a poisonous gas room, a dojo where you can only use physical moves, platforms between two skyscrapers (net underneath and if you fall instead of being KOd you lose, a water arena with land platforms, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I'm in this other Pokemon guild and I got the idea from their tournament thing. They have different kinds of stadiums like a ice rink with thin ice and freezing water underneath, a poisonous gas room, a dojo where you can only use physical moves, platforms between two skyscrapers (net underneath and if you fall instead of being KOd you lose, a water arena with land platforms, etc.

How do they handle things like that? How do they determine when someone falls through thin ice and other such things?
Kaze Espada
I like the tournament idea.

Anything else to add that would help jumpstart the life back into the guild?

Does anyone have anything to say about merging the guilds so that people aren't having to hop into three different ones? The people who are in Ess and Iyou are what this question is mainly directed at but I would also like to know what other people think of the idea as well. Ess and Iyou are Pokemorph/Humanoid Poke guilds and Ess is lit while Iyou's semi-lit to lit.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm
Kenocka

It's left to the roleplayers but it's watched by a mod. Like if a Magmar uses Flamethrower, they expect to see some splashes. It's so that the attacks have to be restrained or greatly directed, since the water is freezing cold. Meaning, using strong attacks like Earthquake can have consequences to themselves. The arenas are chosen by random by the way.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff