Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shototsu Hoshin Academy Ver.2.0(Open/accepting)

Back to Guilds

A bloody war has been waged, but the academy threatens its existence. Will you fight for peace, or war? 

Tags: Naruto, Bleach, Romance, Academy, Fairy tail 

Reply Shototsu Hoshin Academy
Yuryoku Dorms(Gifted/cursed humans,empowered creatures) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
Jackie now regretted being so quiet, it seemed to make Verin tense. She noted the drop of his aura and felt a little worse, she shook his hand. "You don't have to drop your aura, it's alright with me. Yamma's aura can be much worse and I've been around him for more than a week now." she laughed a little, to show that she didn't mean to make him tense, before continuing. "Also I have some bandages in my room, I can go get them if you want." She was about to say something about the compainion thing but Raion did it for her. "Hey! I may be tiny, but I'm mighty! And Yamma up there... He is just plain mighty..." the lion cub shivered, seemingly at a memory of the wolf. Jackie smiled, glad the lion cub was back to his old self. Sorry to worry you Jackie, there is just something about this demon I don't like, and it's not his aura. he cub said to Jackie telopathicly. I get what you mean, but for the time being he isn't a threat, we can snoop into it later. she responded in the cub's head. She watched as the angel girl went into her dorm. I wonder what's up, I guess I'll have to check into that later to... this time the thought was meant more for herself than the little cub.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
As Verin shook her hand, he replied, "Ah sorry about that, just something I do unconsciously. Maybe one of the reasons I had to go here. But since you don't mind, I'll stop repressing the excess now." As he said that, the same aura returned albeit a little bit less held back. Verin let off a sigh as there was one less thing for him to worry about. It felt a little better that he really didn't have to care about unconsciously letting his power out. "And I'm sure that he can be quite fearsome. I've got a friend of mine you could meet if you want, you'd have a lot in common", he said, showing some honesty in his words. In truth, even Verin's pet cat was something that constantly bothered him. Although it was a different kind of might, Umbra was strong in her own way. "As for the bandages, I'm fine, its not really my hand that stings", he said with a grin. As Verin lightened up, he coughed again, a pool of blood in his mouth making it look bloated.

jackiee153

sailor sunburst

Raidosok

Greedy Rogue

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kickblue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 pm
Gin Kurainoken

User Image
Al the king of kirins (pet)
User Image
Gin marched in the dorm room, deep in thought and carrying the staff under her arm. One of her legs was dusted in wet glacial ice and snow, while the other suffered a few sunburns. If you looked even closer, you'd see that there were some purplish stains on her face and a stupid looking frog sitting on her head. She set the wooden stick on a table, belly flopped on the sofa, and began battling Al for the right to claim the couch, who was currently trying to force his way onto the plush mattresses. "this is my territory, go sleep on the floor already, sheesh." The Kirin snarled and head butted her onto the carpet, haughtily settling into a regal position on the furniture. Gin huffed and propped her chin up on her hand, glaring now and then at her dragon deer. An evil idea suddenly reached her thought process, and she dashed into another room to retrieve something. She came back into the main room shouting, "this is SPARTAAAA!" and began plugging several rounds of ice cold water with a absolutely fat water cannon/gun at the Kirin, determined to take back her lost land aka the sofa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
Jackie's eyebrow raised when Gin came in but she dismissed it and focused on the matter at hand "Do you want me to the school nurse?" she was being very calm about it, most people would be freaking out and rushing him there. He seemed to be enduring what ever damage was taken fine though, so she wasn't too worried about it. Yucky! Says the wild carnivorous animal. she responded mentally to the lion cub, but Raion was to busy swatting at a fly to notice.  

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 am
mizushima came down when she heard gin making noise and laughed her head off when she saw what was going on. "our job isnt over yet you know. we still need to call that fey b***h and let her know we got the staff." said mizishima, grabbing gins computer from a nearby table where it was left. "so lets do that. once shes got her staff, its her problem."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am
User Image
Verin gulped down the blood in his mouth, some fumes leaking out when he opened it. He covered his mouth as he replied, "Thanks but no thanks. I should be good by tomorrow." It was at this point Verin noticed the gas coming out of his mouth, his eyes widened as he inhaled a large amount. He lifted the collar of his shirt over his mouth, to make sure no more of it would get out. Changing the subject he asked her, "So where did you find this guy? And the wolf if I may ask."

jackiee153

Raidosok

Greedy Rogue

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
Jackie noted the fumes and saw Raion's nose recoil in disgust "Ick! Man, what is that smell?" The lion said in disgust before he realized that the fumes might be flammable, he quickly clamped his mouth closed and held his breath. Please tell me those fumes are not toxic or flammable. Remembered what happened last time I consumed that flammable... What ever it was? Jackie was a little confused at the fumes as well, but knowing he was a demon she figured that the fumes were the exhaust from some kind of magic he had or used.? "Um... It's a long story, Yamma is kind of secritive to. I'm sure Raion will gladly tell you about how I found him and about his past, but those uh... Fumes aren't flamable or toxic are they?" She realized once she was finished talking that any normal person would be freaking out and holding their breath in fear of deadly toxic fumes, where as she, on the other hand, was asking him if they were toxic or deadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
Verin raised an eyebrow, interested to here more of the story. "Well, I wouldn't mind hearing more about your past. And about the fumes, sorry about that. No, non-flammable then I'd be on fire right now," Verin said with a laugh. After he stopped he went on saying, "And toxic... well. Only a little, sorry." Verin tucked the hand covered in blood inside his shirt. He held the blood orb inside and used it as a siphon to direct the fumes for a little experiment later. The blood on his hand was now dry, and his coughing has now lessened. "I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it."

jackiee153

Raidosok

Greedy Rogue

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Raion exhaled when Verin said it wasn't flamable "Oh good..." he mumbled. He and Jackie both listened quietly to the rest of what Verin had to say. "Well like I said, Yamma is a bit secrit-" before jackie could finish Raion interrupted. "H-hey... You don't think Yamma heard that t-that stuff was toxic d-do you?" The little lion cub shrunk deep into the hood of Jackie's hoody, casting glances up the stairs to words where Yamma was. Jackie rolled her eyes "Don't worry, I can keep Yamma under control Raion." After a moment or two the cub placed his front paws back on Jackie's head but kept casting glances twords the girl's dorm. "Yamma is really, REALLY protective of Jackie. If anyone so much as scratches her Yamma will go berserk..." the cub explained, his eyes now affixed on the girls dorm. The only thing so far that might be effects of the toxic fumes was she felt a little dizzy, so she just rolled her eyes "Raion is just being dramatic, I'm sure Yamma knows I can take some toxic fumes." she said smiling brightly Where are you from Verin? It was kind of random and not an answer to him pondering about their past, but talking about their past made Jackie curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
Verin listened to the information about the duo's feral friend. He simply nodded to them, Good to know. Verin then cringed at the last question asked by Jackie. He let out a deep sigh under his shirt, some fumes leaking out. "Well, where to begin... I come from a place that's pretty hot. If you ever visit, bring some sun block with you. The locales are pretty good once you get to know them, but at first some would be scared of them. Other than that, the government system is pretty decent, dad is one the 7... "governors" there." Stopping to think if he could add anything, he decides not to say anymore. To him it seemed that she avoided his question there. Well, no time like the present. Looking to Jackie straight in the eye, he tells her, "Well, that's me. Now what about you?"

jackiee153

Raidosok

Greedy Rogue

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
What Verin said made her even more curious, but she knew she needed to answer one of his questions or else he would think, if he didn't already, that she was avoiding his questions. "Um..well, my past is pretty boring, I was born in Tokyo Japan, my Dad is in the air force so it wasn't long after that that we moved to California, in the U.S, and I was lucky enough to live there in peace until not too long ago and after that I ended up here." She paused a moment to see if Raion had any input, but he was too busy watching for Yamma. So she continued "Like I said, nothin' special."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 pm
Gin Kurainoken

User Image
Al the king of kirins (pet)
User Image
Gin eavesdropped on the miss with the lion and the guy who kept exhaling stuff like gas and blood. She made little sarcastic "bunny ear/quote" with her fingers whenevEr Verin talked about his past. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Then she got bored and went back to Mizushima, logging onto Skype, and calling Aquila. "ngh..stupid computer, work already.."  

kickblue

Raidosok

Greedy Rogue

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
From what Verin knew about humans, what Jackie described was something else. "I wouldn't say that your life was nothing special. Of what I've heard so far, it seems really interesting." Verin paused for a moment, reading the expression on Jackie's face. "However, it seems that there's something you're unclear of about my past. So, what would you like to know exactly?" Verin seemed more relaxed, his eyes became more docile. Doubt she's an angel. Should be fine.

jackiee153

Shototsu Hoshin Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces