Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
New Roleplay Discussion V 2.0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 pm
A couple of us have been waiting on posts, or perhaps not feeling particularly motived to post frequently in the current roleplay. I'd like to suggest running a secondary roleplay alongside it to help pass the time.

I already have a few ideas, I'd be willing to mod. All center on a Jedi Temple theme:

1- We play a bunch of Jedi (or Sith, or allow both) at a Temple being trained. Have Masters, Padawans, and even trainers. People would go on missions as usual but ultimately return to the Temple. The idea is to play as either the Jedi or Sith at their height, away from a wartime setting

2- Similar to the first plot, except we're based out of a mobile Jedi Temple, similaras the one that crashed on Dathomir or Outbound Flight. We still have training and missions and stuff, except out base is mobile and vulnerable to stuff like asteroid hits, pirate attacks, and hyperdrive malfunction. Probably best as an Old Republic plot

3- An older idea, we play a crew of mercenaries/smugglers/pirates out to make a buck in the galaxy, complete with a ship and/or pirate fleet as we work to make a name in the galaxy while sticking it to our enemies. Probably work during the Reign of the Empire

These are just my own ideas, and ones I feel comfortable moderating. If you want to submit your own, go ahead. As for how the roleplay it set up, we will likely follow the current system

Or if noone's interested, we can just put these ideas on the back burner.

So, thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm
I probably won't be joining. It's not personal. Just not interested in more rp right now.  

lady_skuld

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm
lady_skuld
I probably won't be joining. It's not personal. Just not interested in more rp right now.

Fair enough. I was only expecting half of us to be interested anyway  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm
I'm straining my ropes on the amount of Rps I'm currently in... Sorry, can't move in on this, but good luck.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 pm
I'm willing, but not wanting to play another force-user at the moment. I've got a pirate hunter and all-around scoundrel already made that I was thinking of inserting into the current RP. He could work well for the 3rd idea...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm
No rush, EK. No Rush.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 am
Too busy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 am
Eh, just seemed people were bored waiting on posts and might be interested in also running something smaller to pass the time. Not pointing fingers or anything, just trying to be helpful.

Seeing as noone really seems interested atm, I'll just let this slide out of the limelight for the night.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:19 pm
ElladanKenet
Eh, just seemed people were bored waiting on posts and might be interested in also running something smaller to pass the time. Not pointing fingers or anything, just trying to be helpful.

Seeing as noone really seems interested atm, I'll just let this slide out of the limelight for the night.

I'm still interested, though again I like the 3rd idea best. We could even do it in the current RP, if we can't get enough interest to start a secondary one.

Already got a character and a ship ready to go, just need a crew. I've got some npc's drawn up, but I could use a first mate, if you want the job. Want me to PM you what I've got?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 pm
Hi I'm sith Tori Toast  

Tori the Invincible

6,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Second Imperium

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers