Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampires V. Lycans ll 2018 ll

Back to Guilds

The Future of the races are yours to decide 

Tags: school, vampire, fight, demons, role play 

Reply Common State
Dark City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 413 414 415 416 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 pm
.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

User Image

User Image

Im wearing now

Nightingale smiled at nanase as she would give three of them a nacklace. She looked down on the table seeing how lovely they are and looked back at nanase " if it really what you want to given them to us then i be happly to wear it and never take it off " Nightingale could tell that the necklace was something she enjoyed and happly made. Then something came to mind when Nightingale looked at nanase " i have to ask.. but are you human?... " She needed to know because her blood inside her was hurting as she didnt had alot to drink today and she didnt want to go out crazy and hurting that poor sweet down like she did with xaiver.. she didnt want to go through that again.

User Image

Ataw

l Dinkus l

XxKittehxSaursxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX
x Blue Nightingale x
User Image
He took up the neclace that appeared to have a ruby within it, but it might have been more than just that especially the way she made them. "Very impressive. I especially like this one." Dark admired the crimson colored necklace with the rose. "Ok how about this: You try and make a great peice of work out of this......" Using his darkened powers he created a jewel of utmost brilliance.

User Image  

Ataw

Dangerous Gekko

XxKittehxSaursxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm
Ataw
x Blue Nightingale x
l Dinkus l
◇Those who cannot transcend Death, will not find awareness in anything...◇

"I am the one who shall be your last sight..."

"If it is my very Existence that you Fear,then gaze no more upon the Horrible being that I appear to be."

Come sit and hear the tale
Of the little Human who thought she could
No man on this earth could match up to her feelings
No one able to fuel the slender flames of l o v e that burned deep inside her
Months flew by without a word
No actions took place
Her heart was sealed in chains, then trapped in thick coats of ice
The human heart was easy to understand, but the heart of a beast, who could comp
are?
Hand-in-Hand, and Ear-to-Ear
She watched the couples who were near
A little kiss here, and a touch there
She grew Envious and Jealous of the ones who had "Accepted" her
It didn't take long for her to realize that she had fallen in love
Her cold heart had melted and yearned for a certain man
A man that she thought would never be hers.

User Image

☆ηαηαsε rαzιη γαgαmι☆

Isolation surrounded her
Pain is what brought her to reality
Secretly, she waited
And as predicted, she had proven herself that she was nothing but a fool
A Jester.
An absence of only a few months, and she was easily forgotten
A mistaken return; for what cost?
Time passed and once again, she took her leave.
Her time alone had only left her broken and lonely
Outside, she was smiling, but inside, she screamed.
Her heart cried out "Why?" when she believed she would never see her "friends" again
She would never see the man again...
She would be alone
And so began the tale...
Of The Human who thought she could...

ηanase smile, glad to hear that they liked the necklaces. "Yes, I am human," she said to Night, surprised that she hadn't asked about her blood up until now. It was easy for people to find her by smell since her blood was rare, but for a vampire, she didn't know what really drove them to find her other than killing. She looked over at Dark when he spoke and saw him holding the rose necklace. She smiled at him, then looked at the jewel he had just made from what she assumed was his own special ability. "Okay," she said with a smile, already thinking of ideas of what she could make with the jewel. IT was so beautiful, she really loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 pm
.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

User Image

User Image

Im wearing now

Nightingale took a deep breaht before taking one of the necklace on the table as Nightingale's blood started to hurt and she begain to start getting hunry. " i erm need to go " she said as she got up and just left the ince cream shop and inot the streets of the dark city.
She walked into the ally finding a human to feed on before hearing athena sound in her mind " Okie athena i find her and bring her safe back to you. I make sure of that " She though to athena before gently dropped a man that she was feeding on.. she was not hungry anymore after her feed and she needed to find.
Nightingale smelled the air for aisha and look all over the dark city for her. Nightingale smiled as she spotted her " hay.. its aisha right? " Nightingale came up behind aisha and smiled " you know athena really worried about you.." Nightingale then called out for soul her pet raven and he landed on her shoulder " you remember soul? " she said happly.

User Image

Ataw

l Dinkus l

XxKittehxSaursxX

emeraldpoor

XxNekoFairyxX

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ataw

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX
x Blue Nightingale x
User Image
Dark was surprised by Night's sudden exit, but he understood when he used Trey's senses to smell Nanase's rare blood. He woundered where she went. "Ok that was unexpected." He got up from the table and stretched. His ice cream was already finished so looked at the green haired girl if she wanted to do something about what just happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 pm
Aisha got up and sighed she couldn't help but feel stupid.. She was nothing. She's a stupid small kid. Who's parents died. Went searching for her cousin. Makes the most stupidest mistakes and is now lost. She was human. Somebody will eventually kill her. Or at least change her into a vampire. The kid named Xaiver who athena was talking about probably had a sooo much better life than her.. It wasn't fair....she just...was lost. Aisha looked at nightingale and just stayed silent "You can kill me if you want...suck me dry....I want to be anywhere but here...but I do not want to be turned into a vampire. I like somebody but I don't think he'll ever like me back... Stupid really...." she put her mask back on "Your pretty nightingale... I like that.. Wish I was as pretty as you.." she smiled behind the mask. She quickly got up and ran to the covenant.
-exits-  

Starcherry500

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 pm
☆═━┈Decimus Ͼreed┈━═☆

User Image

Decimus turned right around as he could sense Aisha going back and sighed seeing as he basically made this trip for no reason and began going back to the Covenant.

((Exits to covenant))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Xavier swallowed down his ice cream, as he finished it and threw away the cup. He wiped the icecream off his face. He leaned against the wall he listened to everyone talk as he stayed quiet. Once Nansae put the necklaces on the table he was impressed. " Wow these are nice. Thanks", he said taking a necklace, and putting around his neck. It was a wonderful gift and he was going to treasure it forever. He noticed Nightingale leave, she must have been hungry and didnt want to bite the girl. He guessed he should go with them, maybe go check on her. " I should probably go with her so she dosent worry. Thanks for the necklace, well meet up again sometime!", he said hugging Nansea and going after Nightingale, and left to the Coven.
-Exits to Coven-
XxKittehxSaursxX

x Blue Nightingale x

Vinosity

Greedy Grabber

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm
CupidsStunt

User Image YAMATO SHINTO

Shinto looked at the guys curiously. Truthfully, he didn't really remember them. If he met them before, then they either annoyed him in some way, or they just didn't make too much of an impact on Shinto. He really wasn't really listening to what they were saying. They didn't really concern him. He was actually thinking of ways he could use his illusion abilities on them. He was yanked from his thoughts when Luna suddenly grabbed his hand and led him up the fire escape. At first he was going to resist, but then he got an idea. He followed her to the roofs. As they made their way up, he whispered to her. "They aren't hunters, but they are a bit annoying. Let me get rid of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 pm
.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

User Image

User Image

Im wearing now

Nightingale nodded at xaiver then she seen aish ran off " Hay come back.. i told athena i keep you safe " She called out as shr ran after aish because if something happened to that girl, she knew that athena going to bite her a**.

(( exit to the coven))

User Image

emeraldpoor

XxNekoFairyxX

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

XxKittehxSaursxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 pm
Ataw

"If it is my very Existence that you Fear,then gaze no more upon the Horrible being that I appear to be."

No actions took place
The human heart was easy to understand, but the heart of a beast, who could comp
are?

User Image

☆ηαηαsε rαzιη γαgαmι☆

Isolation surrounded her
Secretly, she waited
A Jester.
Her heart cried out "Why?" when she believed she would never see her "friends" again
She would be alone
And so began the tale...

ηanase watched Nightingale get up and leave suddenly, taking a necklace. She glanced up at Dark from her seat, and was a bit surprised by the hug from Xavier, but was glad that he liked the necklaces too. She waved at him as left shortly after Nightingale did, then stood up. She looked a little sad for a few moments as she stared at the door, then put her hands in her pocket as she started to sing Follow the Nightingale. It'd been a long time since she sung a song, but her voice was still strong, and had the way she placed her emotions into each word had given her singing voice a certain uniqueness. She didn't care whether or not she was in public or not, she had nothing else to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:46 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX
User Image
Dark was again amazed by this talent filled girl. He looked around to only find that it was just the two of them. "Well everybody is leaving. So what shall we do now, besides me taking care of something later. Hm?" he didn't know what she wanted to do, but he did take the last necklace and placed it delicatly in his pocket.  

Ataw

Dangerous Gekko

XxKittehxSaursxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Ataw

No actions took place
are?

User Image

☆ηαηαsε rαzιη γαgαmι☆

Isolation surrounded her
Secretly, she waited
A Jester.
She would be alone
And so began the tale...

ηanase looked at Dark when she had finished her song. She thought for a moment, since she didn't really have anything planned, which was slightly dumb, since she knew that they wouldn't stay for long. "It's like the beginning all over again," she mumbled under her breath, her tone of voice oddly sad and serious at the same time. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Let's do something that you like to do," she said. "I don't have anywhere to go really, so when you leave, I'll just start exploring again, and maybe stop two or three times to get started on the gem you gave me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX
User Image
He chuckled a little, "Well you do that, But for future refrences: Never ask a demon what you want do or you might end up somewhere you won't like or might regret it. Just be glad I'm not as demonic as you think." He made his way to the door, "Come to think of it have you been to Serenity Lake in some time?" Neither Dark nor Trey have been to that location and he was woundering if she has been.  

Ataw

Dangerous Gekko

XxKittehxSaursxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 pm
Ataw

No actions took place
are?

User Image

☆ηαηαsε rαzιη γαgαmι☆

Isolation surrounded her
Secretly, she waited
A Jester.
She would be alone
And so began the tale...

ηanase nodded, watching him start to leave. She grabbed her rapier that she had hidden under the table and put it back in the holder she had on her left pants leg. "Serenity Lake? Yeah, I've been there once..But there were a lot of couples there when I went, so I left since I'm always alone, y'know?" she said with a small smile. "But, I think its really pretty."  
Common State

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 413 414 415 416 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games