Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
No Lesser Evil Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachel Raven Roth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 am
Quote:
Dr R-lyeh Wrote:
while In New England,Local newscasts reported another ritual murder. This time two children had been found.The weird thing about it was,their brains had been removed and their bodies left intact. Something like this had never been been seen before. Local authorities had no leads on this case...

Raven arrived and dismissed the locals using her magic to erase this event from their minds. "Sentinels! converge! we have another site. it is fresh come, hurry." she pulled up her robes to keep them somewhat clean as the blood soaked carpet stained her leather books. she looked around the scene and sent off her soulself to gather help beyond the sentinels.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm
A portal opened up as Traci Thirteen leapt out, landing squarely on her waffle stomping boots. Having just left a rave, she shook any remaining glitter from her hair. "Sorry for the delay, I came as soon as I heard the calling."  

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Rachel Raven Roth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Traci Thirteen
A portal opened up as Traci Thirteen leapt out, landing squarely on her waffle stomping boots. Having just left a rave, she shook any remaining glitter from her hair. "Sorry for the delay, I came as soon as I heard the calling."

Ravens soulself lashed out catching the famming specks. "Respect the dead, and leave no trace of yourself in this un holy place." She said pulling a paper tome from her bag for traci to put on to guard against any lingering magic.

On the floor before then nailed down by skin pulled loose were two children, girls age 13. Their eyes wide open in terror, mouths frozen in an eternal scream. Their bodies were stripped naked beaten black and blue ancient text carved into their flesh. Their fingernails were torn back from scratheing at the floor and their attacker, or attackers. obvious signs of rape and sodomy ruined their once inoscent bodies. But the worst of all the hardest to take on was the missing brains the tops of their heads still adorned with lovely pigtails their mother had braided that day before church the previous day. Pained in their blood on the wall behing them was the great old one, Cthulu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm
She held up her hands in apologetic towards Raven. The glitter she had shaken off was instantly sucked back into the portal behind her before sealing shut. Taking a step back to observe. "I called Nick, surely he will be along sometime soon." She stated as she took the time to look at the bodies.  

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100

Rachel Raven Roth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:03 am
Traci Thirteen
She held up her hands in apologetic towards Raven. The glitter she had shaken off was instantly sucked back into the portal behind her before sealing shut. Taking a step back to observe. "I called Nick, surely he will be along sometime soon." She stated as she took the time to look at the bodies.

Raven allowed her to take in the situation before them as she pulled a book from her bag and handed it to her. It was a copy of the necronomicon stripped of its magic so as to be safe to handle. the markings on the cover matched they type of script that had been carved into the girls flesh. "you have practice with resurrection spells....be sure they are dead and that no one is using them to listen or see us." she said wrapping a shall over her own head as she allowed her demonic form forward to observe it all through demons eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:23 am
As soon as he received the call from Traci he had gotten himself ready to head out again to investigate one of the cases. Took longer then he expected for them to be called into one, but maybe that meant they were going to be less frequent. Good and bad really.
A portal had formed in the room as Nick stepped through it and turned to close it behind him. He looked tired to say the least. It only took a few short seconds for him to bring his hands up to his mouth and cough at the stench the room had. Even the aura in the entire room seemed to have the same feeling to it; it reeked of impurity. But more importantly, it was dark.

The moment he looked at the bodies he quickly shifted his gaze up to not look at that. The image was already burned into his head, some of it had looked familiar but the markings were different from the ones he knew. The rest, whoever or whatever it was, it was going to pay for what it had done here. But there it was, on the wall painted in the two poor humans children's blood; Cthulu.
With Raven's concerns being spoken. Nick would raise his hand up as his blue aura engulfed his hand and glowed brightly for a moment. A look of disappointment was evident on his features when he lowered his hand again. "Still to late. Not even a strong enough trail for me to follow. I'm not picking up any sort of links with magic, if there was I could use it to locate them in turn. Then again, darker arts aren't very familiar to me. It could be covered up with the rest of the things lingering around this room."  

Nick Aurora

Distinct Hunter

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:05 am
Rachel Raven Roth
"you have practice with resurrection spells....be sure they are dead and that no one is using them to listen or see us."

Traci was listening to Miss Roth as she spoke, nodding as she took the book from her hands. Looking over the book cover in silence. Her fingertips idly waved across the surface of the leather bound book studying the symbols before glancing down at the deceased. "I'm on it!"

Nick Aurora
It only took a few short seconds for him to bring his hands up to his mouth and cough at the stench the room had.

Traci recognized the signs of retching that might soon follow from Nick. Walking over to him, she reached up and removed her oxygen mask that would help mask out the scent and hopefully help him more than herself. "Here." Traci had a faint smile as gruesome as this scene was she knew that it could be hard for some to handle. Whispering to him, "I promise I don't have germs. Use the oxygen mask, it will help."

Nick Aurora
"Still to late. Not even a strong enough trail for me to follow. I'm not picking up any sort of links with magic, if there was I could use it to locate them in turn. Then again, darker arts aren't very familiar to me. It could be covered up with the rest of the things lingering around this room."

Traci turned away from Nick then as she opened up the book studying the linguistic symbols of Cthulu. Walking over to where she stood in a few places and down to where the bodies now laid in ruin. She fell quiet as she listened to the four winds before summoning anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 am
Traci Thirteen

He shook his head at her offering the mask to him; by the time he dropped his hands he had a thin layer of aura surrounding him that did the job of filtering it out for him. While keeping him from contaminating the room or vise versa. "Thanks, but I think you need more then me."
With the even the faintest smirk he had trailed off from the two to take a look around the rest of the room. They had that fairly well covered. He was more bent on finding a trail to follow or maybe a spot where a portal had been opened up at; never knew if they could do the same things  

Nick Aurora

Distinct Hunter

Cecilia Reyez

Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am
Dr. Cecilia Reyez soon appeared with the help and assistance of Raven. The brightness of entry was blinding for a moment until her eyes adjusted to the low dim light surrounding the area. Recognizing the stench of death, the good doctor was always prepared. The scene in and of itself was very gruesome. If she had seen this as a rookie she would have undoubtedly had to have taken a moment to catch her breath before tossing her cookies.

Being that she was not a rookie and has seen such scenes like this before in her lifetime. Images that are forever sketched in her mind. Something knows that no one should ever get used to seeing scenes of a crime such as this. Setting down her medical examiners bag, she went to work. Removing a set of disposable sterile examination gloves, surgical cap, gown, booties and facial shield. Clothing that she would most definitely burn later. Cecilia had paid close attention to the scene of the crime, making sure not to disturb anything. Recognizing key elements she thought might help in this case. She did give a nod in acknowledgement towards Nick Aurora and Traci Thirteen whom were also present at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 pm
Cecilia Reyez
Dr. Cecilia Reyez soon appeared with the help and assistance of Raven. The brightness of entry was blinding for a moment until her eyes adjusted to the low dim light surrounding the area. Recognizing the stench of death, the good doctor was always prepared. The scene in and of itself was very gruesome. If she had seen this as a rookie she would have undoubtedly had to have taken a moment to catch her breath before tossing her cookies.

Being that she was not a rookie and has seen such scenes like this before in her lifetime. Images that are forever sketched in her mind. Something knows that no one should ever get used to seeing scenes of a crime such as this. Setting down her medical examiners bag, she went to work. Removing a set of disposable sterile examination gloves, surgical cap, gown, booties and facial shield. Clothing that she would most definitely burn later. Cecilia had paid close attention to the scene of the crime, making sure not to disturb anything. Recognizing key elements she thought might help in this case. She did give a nod in acknowledgement towards Nick Aurora and Traci Thirteen whom were also present at the time.

"The athorties will not be coming here I dismissed them. This was not done by a human. This is the work of something else but what is the question. Traci, Nick do you feel the same enegery remnant as was in our dreams." She asked walking arround slowly breaking the mavic lines drawn in some places to keep them safe and allow them access to the different residual magics.

"Cecilia o need you to examine them, I need to know anything odd about the bodies, and possiably order of injuries to help is dertermine which ritual was proformed." She said as she handed another necronomicon as she had traci this one also stripped of its power for safety. Raven herself then went to inspect the candles and a small culdron on a near by book stand  

Rachel Raven Roth

Nick Aurora

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm
At the mention of the energy remnants being like the ones in their dreams, Nick would pause for a moment to narrow his eyes on that thought. "They do feel the same, yes. Which only presses on further questions."
Glancing back at the other three in thought, he would raise his hand in front of him again as his aura flickered back to life around his hand. He knew there was a trail, no matter how faint it wasn't that old to be gone entirely. With his eyes still narrowed he studied the lingering auras in the room only he could see until seeing one that led outside of the room. There was his lead. Without saying a word he would start to follow it out; where it led he had no clue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 pm
Nick Aurora
At the mention of the energy remnants being like the ones in their dreams, Nick would pause for a moment to narrow his eyes on that thought. "They do feel the same, yes. Which only presses on further questions."
Glancing back at the other three in thought, he would raise his hand in front of him again as his aura flickered back to life around his hand. He knew there was a trail, no matter how faint it wasn't that old to be gone entirely. With his eyes still narrowed he studied the lingering auras in the room only he could see until seeing one that led outside of the room. There was his lead. Without saying a word he would start to follow it out; where it led he had no clue.

"Follow it nick. Keep a psychic link open if you find anything who ever is doing this should not be engaged alone."  

Rachel Raven Roth

Nick Aurora

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 pm
Rachel Raven Roth
"Follow it nick. Keep a psychic link open if you find anything who ever is doing this should not be engaged alone."

Psychic link? No, that was to risky; considering as long as he had his aura up and around him no psychic ability would affect him in anyway. Nick would turn his head towards Raven and tap his ear where his ear piece was. "Any sort of psychic ability doesn't work on my kind, our aura sorta blocks it all out. So keep your communicator handy instead."
And he was off on his way to follow the trail again. Hoping the trail wasn't to cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Rachel Raven Roth
"Traci, Nick do you feel the same enegery remnant as was in our dreams."

Traci stopped her summoning spell abruptly as she looked over at Raven in silence. Her eyes flickered back down at the bodies, the writings, symbols and just how heavy the air felt. All of this did have familiar air to it. "Now that you mention it, yes."  

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100

Rachel Raven Roth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 pm
Raven nodded at them both before turning to Cecilia. "do your work Cecilia. we need to work fast, Nick will follow the trail but we arent sure what we are up against yet, your work will help us determine."  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games