Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:00 pm
Let's share our insane adventures through the gaming world, I'll share mine~

Today, I was playing as a pyro in TF2, I was in a really silly mood today, so I started singing over the voice thingy. Of course... I started singing Adele's "Set fire to the rain" just for teh lulz. It was really funny, I was thinking I should do this for fun. I'm still counting how many times they kicked me from the teams (Only twice so far, I need to warn them beforehand first XD). Heck, I sould make youtube videos about this!

And you people?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:08 pm
My Pathfinder Wizard(Necromancer) Uses a shovel as a weapon, and spent most of our last mission petting someones dog while one of my party members pecked people to death (they're a Tengu or something, no idea.)  

Abbi Normal

Tipsy Creature

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm
So I happened to be playing Ski-Free Shazbot with a friend last night, the map was Crossfire and we were on opposite teams...oh yeah, my team couldn't grasp the meaning of cap so it was 0 to 4 in their favor. It was a normal night on Tribes: Ascend. I was doing my BRT thing on their ship/flag deck keepin the stand clear for any PTH who may be on route/generally killing anything that wasn't friendly and I noticed that my friend was inbound to his stand with the flag. So in turn I waddle my fat a** to the stand and proceeded to E-Llama it just as he was 1-2 secs out from making the final cap, his cries of Shazbot! serenading me as I slid away from their base on my greasy rolls as fast as I could, enemy team in tow. Not only did I deprive him of a cap our chasers managed to somehow recover the flag, by which I had managed to make it back to our base only to be fragged by a RDR who was wandering on our flag deck...

We still lost but it took them forever to get that last cap...

Best part for me was him jumping into the skype call I was in to "vent" his frustrations of my sick llama-grabbing skillz at me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm
Too many to name.
Here's an example, though.
Here's my channel of shitty videos.  

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:18 am

Subscribed! (FYI, i'm theJigglypoo)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 am
Abbi Normal
My Pathfinder Wizard(Necromancer) Uses a shovel as a weapon, and spent most of our last mission petting someones dog while one of my party members pecked people to death (they're a Tengu or something, no idea.)
that, was funny  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 am
I tried to make a car fort during a coop game of Saints Row The Third.

Got it to about three stories all around before my partner threw a grenade at it.

It was beautiful. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:46 am
Ummm.......funniest thing I remember was whacking the chikens in OoT and get killed.  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 pm
I play League of Legends. If each team has a really fed champion, then they usually want to 1v1 to see who is better. Even though we have vision, the entire team and the enemy team came to watch the set-up 1v1 in the jungle.
Well, I had a Sunfire Cape on, which does magic damage over time to enemies nearby. So my teammate was winning the 1v1, but I got the kill because my Sunfire Cape dealt the last hit.

Also, Zilean (Time Lord) vs. Blitzcrank (robot who says "Exterminate! Exterminate!" as a quote). We both went mid (despite Blitzcrank is not a viable mid, I was Zilean) because we were both Doctor Who fans and that this game was the lost episode where the Daleks and the Doctor ended up in the video game and the fate of the universe was decided by this game. The Daleks won. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm
Abbi Normal
My ninja has a tendency to smother anything smaller than him, most notably children... It just keeps happening. All accidents, I swear.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces