Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My brother thinks this is the new "Girls Just Wana Have Fun" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with him?
  Hell no this song sucks.
  Not really. :( Theres better stuff
  Maybe...
  Hellz yeah awesome song. :D
View Results

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm
Couple more months and you'll be living in the 'hood'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Dannyxcores
Couple more months and you'll be living in the 'hood'.
O.O How?

Does where you live have any BP checkpoints?  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 pm
No where near my area. Though I beleve theres one in San Diego, would make sense because its closer to the mexican border.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm
Theres 5 nearby. 1 north, 1 west, and 1 northeast of Las Cruces. And one north and another one east of El Paso. We have to go through one everytime we come back to Alamo.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
The Mexican border wait time is f#i;ng ridiculous. From Mexico to the US. From the US to over there its like a drive thru. But its nice to see the people trying to sell you stuff. XD Poor souls.
I heard it's crowded all the time on the Mexican side. o.O

I don't know why they would give Canadians a hard time, their country is just like ours, if not better in certain aspects. I would think it would just be show passport and OK go on ahead. Quick in stuff. I don't know why it would have to be freaken complicated.

For Mexicans getting in the US at their border, I can see it taking a long time since they don't speak our language, could be getting in to sell drugs, etc, could be drug cartel people wanting to cause violence on our side, lots of reasons it would take a long time for them. The border patrol probably checks every single car before they will let them in.

You realize you national language is Spanish and English. If they're backed up because of a language barrier they aren't hiring the right people.

Canada's is French and English.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm
No, America is always English English English.

And Canada is also English where it's only French as well because of stupid Quebec.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm
I re-learned about that last semester. Those silly French Canadians.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Yep, every province in Canada speaks English as the dominant language except Quebec.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces