Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code Lyoko: New Generation

Back to Guilds

The lyoko warriors have defeated X.A.N.A atlast and graduated, but what happens when the supercomputer is up again and X.A.N.A is free? 

Tags: roleplay, code lyoko, X.A.N.A, Romance, new generation 

Reply Kadic High
Schoolyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:34 pm
Alice Ross stepped into Kadic with her headphones on and her eyes closed. She didn't particularly want to see Kadic. 'It's just another place where Leighton will be better than me, know everyone else, and be better known than me.' She continued on, listening to her favorite song, humming along, until she ran into a tree. 'Ok, I'd better open my eyes now.' She opened one eye cautiously, and the sight she saw was nothing close to what she had expected. She was correct in previously believing the school was beautiful. Her parents told her that every day before she transferred. No, what she hadn't been expecting was the limp, unconscious bodies of what seemed to be the students. She ran over to one and flipped the student over. She breathed a sigh of relief. The student was alive. "What happened here?" She asked herself aloud. "Was there some mass murder?" her eyes widened. "Where's Leighton?" She ran around for a few moments, only to spot a young girl playing the cello. So some people are awake. She spotted a few others, one being a boy playing a guitar. She looked around, unable to spot Leighton. "Oh, I hope she hasn't gotten herself hurt. Mom and Dad will freak."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
"Thanks"Kora said taking the guitar. She hadn't played guitar in a while. She spotted Alice. "Wassup? It's terrible isn't it?" She said indicating the mass of unconscious students.  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:38 am
"no problem." ray also spotted alice and waved her over. "i hope the music is loud enough the song wont penetrate to knock her out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 am
Kora Metalgras
User Image
"Yep! Fighting music against music." Kora said agreeing with Ray. Kora began to hum along with the song she played on her guitar.  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:32 pm
"hey kora can i have a pair of ear plugs?" ray walks over to were a ball is laying. "you guys can't play forever and if this doesnt work i have a idea."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 pm
Guys, nyan pmed me, shes in the hospital and cant be on for today or tomorrow. Just take control of the scene, the plan worked. ))  

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora sighs in relief. Finally. "Let's get her to the infirmary. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 am
Alice turned her head and spotted a girl waving her over. Another girl said something to her, but she couldn't hear the girl over the sound of her music. Alice liked to listen to we music as loud as as could stand, even if Leighton said it would make her deaf. Or maybe that was specifically why she listened to music at the volume she did. She walked over and took off her headphones, the music still blaring. She held out her hand. "Hi. My name is Alice Ross."  

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora looks up at Alice. "I know you from somewhere…" Kora says. She shakes out of her mind. "we've gotta get Hannah to the infirmary. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm
"nice to meet you alice, my name is ray and sorry got to go take care of this." ray drops the ball and runs over to Hannah "your going to be ok, dont worry" ray lays the cello down. since she cant carry hannah and hannah's knocked out lays her lightly down on the bench.  

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:02 pm
Kein walked over to ray knowing it's only a temporary delay in X.A.N.A's plan. "Ray I think we should head to the factory as soon as possible. Who knows what will happen once X.A.N.A. manages to make another move and I didn't get word from Miles and Lina saying they made it to the factory." Kein whispered to ray as she put hannah down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm
Alice looked over at Kora. "Well, you seem familiar too. Have you seen a girl named Leighton? With everyone unconscious, I just want to make sure she's ok. She's my older sister, and if anything happened to her my parents will freak." She stuffed her hands in her pockets. "She's their favorite."  

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 pm
ray nods to kein and makes sure hannah wont fall. "you get going ill be over in a minute" she wispered back and picked up the cello to hide it. oh and alice dont worry your sister is fine but i gotta go so see you later." ray said before ran after kein.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm
Kein stopped for a minute and waited for ray to catch up with him. "Let's hurry up. Who knows what's going on in lyoko right now? I mean, the whole place could be crawling with X.A.N.A's bugs right now." Kein said to ray as he headed towards the pathway to the abandoned factory with her.  

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
"Leighton? Maybe, what does she look like? I might've seem her in the computer lab or something." Kora says as she stands up.  
Kadic High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff