Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm
Thanks Miza! xD Sorry to be a slave driver!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm
You're not, haha.

I'm sorry for taking so long. Ahhhh. x-x;  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:18 pm
Hey! I just wanted to give you an SUPER BIG thank you for taking part in the tribe event and for typing up those wonderful performances on such short notice. <3 Here, have a gift! C:

Jun D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amizade

Xerianthe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm
Ruriska

RURIIIIIII. You are too good to me. ; 3;
Thank-you so so sooo much for the sand dog. It is so sweet of you and I don't deserve it and you are just the bestest, okay? >w<
All three sand dogs are so beautiful.
How did you know I would love mine the most though? That gorgeous teal and that warm grey with its practically glowing red spots. So perfect.
*tacklehugs*

Should the sand dog go to Quiverstep or is that optional? (:  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 pm
*SUPERSNUG*
I’m so glad you like it! <333 I thought ‘this one is super cute, just like Mizamiza’! >o< <333 And you do so deserve it!

It’s optional! Give it to whoever you like! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:02 am
ME SO CUTE. emotion_kirakira

Thank-you again, Ruriii. heart  

Amizade

Phantom

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:13 am
QAQ!!! AAAAA aaaahhh Ruri how sweet are you?!? especially since it was my fault in the first place everybody had to type up performances - but they were so fun and wonderful, right? 8D;; /SHOT Oh good gosh this is too sweet aaaaah and the goggies ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. Mizamiza that gorgeous little sand dog is super cute, just like you - the hue-shifty creamy-blue fading into that lovely warm grey is the most gorgeous colour and that glowing cheek with all the adoraboo speckles...too cuteeee. ;A; And Xeri's with that amazing pelt of rose-shaded cream, wow - then the great contrast of those dark forelimbs, blue paws!

B-but oh Ruri, I fell in love with my darling puppy as soon as I set eyes on it - that deep jet pelt! That pale, pale elegant powder blue streaking like a cape down to swirl out into that creamy tail. QAQ!!! It is...it is so perfect. *cries and clings* A-and...I was trying to sneak it off to someone else in my herd, but Rouge stomped on my hand (AAAH) and went, "OH NO YOU DON'T, BUDDY. I WORKED HARD FOR THAT DOG." But, aaahhh, I have to admit it is a perfect puppy for her breeding kennels and she will have the hugest doggy circus but it is so perfect - so perfect - for everything. ;A;

RURIIIIII oh thank you so much my darling. ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 am
*snugs Jun*

I am not cute, but it's nice to know I have online friends, since the RL ones really suck.

*claps for Rogue*
She does deserve it! xD

Who coloured them, Ruri?
And do you want us to submit the forms into the certing thread in a group or separately?  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 pm
*basks in Junlove* cool <33

Amizade

Who coloured them, Ruri?
And do you want us to submit the forms into the certing thread in a group or separately?

Aw. Miza really is adorable and sweet. *SMASHES CRAPPY RL FRIENDS INTO THE SUN* <3

Abbacus coloured them! And I reckon you can go ahead and cert on your own, since I have another one sitting around waiting for me to decide where its home is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm
*watches for the Team Rocket twinkle*

And okay, thank-youuu. <333  

Amizade

Phantom

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm
Oh man, Ruri. First off- I am so sorry for Thunder. She is going to be the worst and give us all of the absolute best drama. Like, Korean drama epic.

Secondly, I couldn't bear the thought of applying with Thunder and Let Me Fall and not applying with at least one kin that will stay forever. So. Bring in the Night. <3 I don't have many plots(haha, any) for her at all, so whatever you want to do with her just let me know and we're there.

I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Bring in the Night
Image Link: You know the one.
Brief Personality: "WE ARE LOUD AND ROYAL. Clearly it is important you allow us into your fold!" She's ... Actually a sweetheart. A really big softy, even, when given the chance. However she does fully believe that she is of very special stock and expects to be treated as such. ((I expect her to actually have immense respect for Prize and how she handles Watch Me and the rest of the Troupe- Seeing it as how a Queen would lovingly treat her subjects.))
Proposed Role: She dapples in dance and song, but her greatest joy is storytelling.

I’m NOT a groupie!
Kin Name: Thunder
Image Link: Oh man.
Brief Personality: Thunder is very much like her name in personality. Comes on strong and loud when it suits her and then gone when she's had her fun. Things she feels are personal injustices will stay with her for a very long time. Girl likes a grudge.
Why they want to follow the troupe: ((Ehhhehehe.)) Thunder does not want to follow. She wants to perform. She knows that not only is she beautiful and intelligent and talented, she also just as good as any acha. Well, it's a matter of opinion of course but her's is all that matters. Right?
Thunder, from a young age, learned that even though she is noticably thinner and frailer looking than other kimeti she also has a hightened sense of balance. Nothing supernatural; just a finely honed skill. Her favorite trick is finding rounder boulders and balancing on one as she rolls them about in circles. Eventually she wants to set it up that as she balances other boulders are rolled in for her to jump to. For now, though, she's content to tag along and watch. And wait.

I’m a groupie!
Kin Name: Let Me Fall
Image Link: There's a moment when fear and dreams must collide.
Brief Personality: Thunder's right-hand doe and best friend. She's detached and distant. Very few things get past her stoic appearance and usually the only emotions that do show on her face are annoyance and anger. However it takes a lot to get her to that point. Mostly she's just curious, as though she's consistantly an outsider looking in on the world of the swamp.
Why they want to follow the troupe: Following Thunder's lead mostly, which she is more than happy to do. She likes the idea of a group of performing kin and is intensely interested in the acha and their styles of song and dance. She can't do any of those things.
What she can do however, is for a small amount of time dislocated each joint individually and contort her body in very ... disturbing ways. She is very flexible. Eventually it would be nice if she could do her thing with the acha, but she's content to sit and watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:15 pm
Acha Name: Dance for the Sun
Image Link: Can you keep up?
Brief Personality: Tribute is extremely energetic, and can rarely if ever sit completely still if he's awake. But he means well, he really does, he just has a passion for life and being around others. He tries to make people smile whenever he can, because he's actually very susceptible to negative emotions. He's rather empathic, so he tries to surround himself with fun, happy people whenever possible.
Proposed Role: The only true outlet for Tribute's energy is dancing. He specializes in tribal, ceremonial dances including lots of stomping and twirling, but can occasionally be known to add a few sounds and cries in with his footwork. He's not against more modern dances, but his favorites are those more suited to ceremonies and tributes, much like his name suggests.  

Cynnybun

Anxious Kitten

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 am
Everyone had been added to the front page! <333

charLOLLI sheen
Oh man, Ruri. First off- I am so sorry for Thunder. She is going to be the worst and give us all of the absolute best drama. Like, Korean drama epic.

Secondly, I couldn't bear the thought of applying with Thunder and Let Me Fall and not applying with at least one kin that will stay forever. So. Bring in the Night. <3 I don't have many plots(haha, any) for her at all, so whatever you want to do with her just let me know and we're there.

Don’t apologise for Thunder. She’s perfect. Oh man. I can’t wait to get this plot started. ALL THE EPIC WILL BE EPIC AND AAAAH. <333
Watch Me is going to have no idea what’s hit him when this it through.

Also, oh my gosh, hello Bring in the Night. *o* <333 She doesn’t even need to perform. She can just… stand on the stage and let everyone admire her. They can make kin PAY FOR THAT.

Cynnybun

Tribute is adorable. ;o; <3 If you want rp with Prize or Watch Me, just let me know. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am
Yayyy, welcome to the new tribe members! *throws confetti*

Bring in the Nightttt <333  

Amizade

Phantom

AmbitiousMoron

Conservative Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 pm
SOOOOO I figured Prize might want an organizational helper! Honey is surprisingly steadfast and rational for an acha, and I thought that maybe the Troupe would appreciate a performer who doesn't have an ego the size of the moon. >u>

Acha Name: Sweet Surprise (Honey)
Image Link: Molten sugar
Brief Personality: Honey is, in a word, rational. She knows all actions have consequences, and that the golden rule is always in effect. As such, she realizes that to have such a huge amount of Acha with egos the size of the swamp might conjure some problems on the getting along front. So she considers it her mission to help out Prize with her unkind job of organizing the Troupe and making sure all the performers don't tear each other's throats out in a battle for the spotlight. Honey is, perhaps, a bit too self-critical, but she is ever ready to help out the more talented performers, be it settling disputes or offering very friendly advice on a performance. (Oh, that was splendid, but I think, and you don't have to listen to me, dear, of course not, but I think it would just be that more spectacular if you add in a little side step at the end. Yes, just like that!)

Proposed Role: Over-all helper for the most part, but she does have a voice so sweet you can taste the honey, not that she considers it worthy showing off to others, unless caught by accident.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff