Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:43 am
NUUUU, THIS ONE FOR SUREEEE DX  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm
and be blue

blue! Vesp and I were wondering if you'd like to your totoma baby raised in this tribe! She'd be more than welcome and we'd love to have you here!
Neither of us could imagine Cornice leaving a totoma baby behind unless the they decided to head off by themselves.

And even if you'd rather she not be raised in the tribe, she'll always be welcome anyhow! <3

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 pm
sure, i'm game to plot! i'll be around again monday. on AIM, especially, same uname. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 pm
*bounces* Brilliant! I will try and get on after work and dinner!  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 pm
Vesperiie
Quoting you since I'm not sure if you got the alert for this~ Gaia's been glitchy. Sorry for taking forever!

Blargh. I've taken forever to get this to you:

Treacherous Snow Blurby:
Cold and manipulative, Treacherous Snow presents a pleasant façade to the world, but underneath it all, there is nothing but ice. Where her mother has a spark, Cornice is flat, but all the same, they share a common ideal of strength and a streak of mercilessness. She joined the tribe not out of any desire to be around others, not even family, but seems to be faintly amused by the notion of a tribe, moving within it as a constant reminder that weakness is not tolerated.

Quick to Kill Blurby:
The half-Totoma son of Cornice, Quick to Kill sticks close to his mother whom he idolizes. He shows the same cold, manipulative tendencies as his mother, but less of her patience and sense of delayed gratification. Strike has no need or want for a tribe, but plays his part nonetheless if only just to show off his brutal skills as a hunter and make his mother proud.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Noo worries Morphy <33 I am slowly finding my groove with school, but will update soon!  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas