Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Nuzlock Challenge! Snato Saga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 pm
A couple errors.
1) Mikey was the one that screamed cowabunga like it was going out of style
2) Your squirtle's personality seems much more like Raphael's
3) Unless he becomes a leader and inherits a blue headband from a Raticate that knows nothing but Fighting-type moves, he will never EVER be Leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm
Kairo Yakazu
A couple errors.
1) Mikey was the one that screamed cowabunga like it was going out of style
2) Your squirtle's personality seems much more like Raphael's
3) Unless he becomes a leader and inherits a blue headband from a Raticate that knows nothing but Fighting-type moves, he will never EVER be Leo.

Mikey yelled cowabunga more often, but they all have yelled it before in unison.
Squirtle is named after Leo, but since he's "Serious" nature, I'm trying to play true to that. Since I can't see the nature until AFTER I name my Pokemon. I'm stuck with it. He will be the leader of my team though. And I do plan on having him acquire a headband in the future, once he's stronger and more sure of himself. So it will still be a perfectly valid name. Plus, he turned down my plea to yell out cowabunga. Because he's "Serious." As the leader, Leo has to be (and is) Serious anyway. Raph is more of an aggressive hothead.

Took me a while to find this video. But at the end of it, all of the Turtles yell out, Cowabunga! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4cZg6Shok&feature=related  

Papi Judd

Papi Judd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 am
This may be the last addition for a while. I'm going to the states to visit my family from the 4th - 31st of July. I'll try to get more comics done while I'm over there. But I'm pretty sure spending time with the fam is going to take up most of my time. Also, I'm not sure if any of them have scanners. If there's someway I can scan them, I shall. If not, I'll just scan all the ones I manage to make on the trip, when I return on the 31st. So here it is, Part 6. Enjoy. smile

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am
User Image

Good news indeed! My brother has a scanner so I was able to upload another issue. I had to use a mechanical pencil so it's a little lighter than the others. But this is probably my favorite one so far. Enjoy Part 7.

User Image

Papi Judd

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm
What in the hell kind of Rattata did you fight? I ate Rattata up for breakfast at the beginning of my game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Oh my god the old man's weedle bahahahah that was great  

Dallas Overload

Fashionable Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Papi Judd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:18 pm
Kairo Yakazu
What in the hell kind of Rattata did you fight? I ate Rattata up for breakfast at the beginning of my game.

lol Yeah, the first battle I encountered ended up being a Rattata. I thought to myself, "Meh, Rattata sucks. I'll beat him down no problem." And the Rattata got a crit. So Leo almost died. I ended up having to run to the Pokemon Center and these darn Pidgey kept popping up. That was the inspiration for the massive Rattata.

@Dallas: lol Yeah, my nephew was cracking up when I showed him the finished product. Poor Old dude. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 pm
Tentae
Kairo Yakazu

lol Yeah, the first battle I encountered ended up being a Rattata. I thought to myself, "Meh, Rattata sucks. I'll beat him down no problem." And the Rattata got a crit. So Leo almost died. I ended up having to run to the Pokemon Center and these darn Pidgey kept popping up. That was the inspiration for the massive Rattata.

@Dallas: lol Yeah, my nephew was cracking up when I showed him the finished product. Poor Old dude. dramallama

You know, I think that's almost on par with my encountering a shiny Poochyena at the beginning of my Sapphire Nuzlocke when saving Birch.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Papi Judd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:59 pm
Part 8. Pokemon Center. You guys know the tune. cheese_whine

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 pm
I approve of the Animaniacs reference. xD  

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Papi Judd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm
Part 9.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 pm
Part 10

User Image

Episode 2

User Image

Papi Judd

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm
I thought one of the panels in that last one would be Oak getting a nosebleed. >.>;
Love your sense of humor though. xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am
Episode 2 Part1

User Image

Papi Judd

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 pm
Caterpicollo is waiting for you in Viridian Forest...  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff