• Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 am
Such a Catastrophe
Sheard
Such a Catastrophe
Sheard
One million? O.o Isn't that a bit excessive? I've never coded for anyone other than myself as friends never take me up on my offer to code for free for them.

As for payment over there, I'll need to make an account and since I don't really intend to use it other than for testing out coding... whatever their equivalent to "1 gold" is there.

I feel like you going to the extra effort is worth extra good tips XD

Actually it doesn't matter. According to Gaia's own rules, you cannot pay me anything at all here. Calling it a "tip" doesn't change the fact that it is still a payment, so you cannot do that without getting us both into trouble.

If a shop chooses to sell the service of using CSS and NOT make the images, ex: Give me your images and I'll make a Theme from them.
The CSS/Programming must be related to Gaia, for use on Gaia.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/welcome-to-services/t.11897417/

Awww crud =(

I kind of suspected that would be the case as I already knew that when it comes to the graphics part of profiles, you have to get expressed written permission that you can use it for commercial purposes for any graphic that you didn't specifically make yourself... which is why I don't run a profile shop on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 am
Such a Catastrophe
Sheard
Such a Catastrophe
Sheard
One million? O.o Isn't that a bit excessive? I've never coded for anyone other than myself as friends never take me up on my offer to code for free for them.

As for payment over there, I'll need to make an account and since I don't really intend to use it other than for testing out coding... whatever their equivalent to "1 gold" is there.

Actually it doesn't matter. According to Gaia's own rules, you cannot pay me anything at all here. Calling it a "tip" doesn't change the fact that it is still a payment, so you cannot do that without getting us both into trouble.

If a shop chooses to sell the service of using CSS and NOT make the images, ex: Give me your images and I'll make a Theme from them.

Awww crud =(
Why not just buy a fancy item to gift our friend.

I don't see anything wrong with giving folks gifts.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Fortuitous Feline

Sparkly Fairy

13,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 am
Yeata Zi
Such a Catastrophe
Sheard
Such a Catastrophe
Sheard

Awww crud =(
Why not just buy a fancy item to gift our friend.

I don't see anything wrong with giving folks gifts.

This is true...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:32 am
That's still circumventing Gaia's no payment rule, and this is my mule account that doesn't accept gifts. I'm not trying to be difficult with you... I just think that Gaia's rules should be followed, even if we don't entirely like or agree with them.

Anyway drop me a PM when you're ready.
I'm still willing to do the coding for it.  

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers