• Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

"Hey did you say my name?"

Hiro looked at him wincincing. he almost gave a glare but decided against it. "That sounds like a lot of work on my part." He said not so amused.

"Cause you said it so sweetly."
RikaSuoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 am
User Image

: : Kaito Hitsuragi : :

Kaito sighed he knew that Hiro wouldnt want to do something so simple. "Fine I'll just go ahead and do this and you wont lift a finger." He said as he snapped his fingers. The officers dropped one by one. They werent frozen solid what he did was freeze their blood and the moisture in their lungs. "Its not as fun but at least they'll be dead."
Crystalest Dreamer

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro gave a slight smile. "You like the gore. See we have a few things in common." He said as he was still sitting close to him, completely aware of every part on him being so close to him. he was always aware of these things so it didn't phase him. "Off to our new destination?" he said with more of a demand to the driver than a question to kaito

RikaSuoh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Kaito shifted in his seat a bit. "You know, I wasnt always into the gore. There was a time where I was kind and innocent, but after going through a lot of things while growing up I changed," he frowned a little at the memories. "Anyway we should go."

Crystalest Dreamer

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 pm
The streets were busy as always, bustling crowds up and down the sidewalks, a couple traffic jams, and even a mugging. One particular mugging was occuring, the man getting away, when a bus passed in front, someone appearing after it passed.; He glanced up with a smirk, his golden-orange eyes locking with the mugger, stopping him in his path. With a blink, the stranger's eyes glowed, the mugger's eye color changing to match.

"Now, you really should return that purse. It's the right thing, is it not?"

The mugger simply nodded as he slowly handed back the purse to the woman he had mugged, he himself disappearing in a flash of light. The woman, scared and confused, reached into her purse frantically to grab her phone, when she was sucked into it.
"Who knew, purses really ARE black holes!" Lucien, the Aspect of Chaos, had returned after being elsewhere in the multiverse. It was good to return to the universe of Gods and other beings of power. His trench coat furled in the breeze as he walked down the street casually, police arriving moments later at the crime scene Lucien had just Created.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro gave a nod, "We shall go." He said anticipating what was to come. He loved the rush of it all, yet he didn't like doing the dirty work all the time. He was more of a sit back and watch kind of killer. He liked what he did, He killed to show off, for the fun of it. Making people misserable was his job but his real goal was to get back his place on the thrown. He looked out the window and waited for the car to come to a stop. when they finaly reached there destination. ( (exits) )
(where are we exiting to again rika??)
RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 am
User Image

Kaito wondered if going along with Hiro would be fun. Of course he had his own plans and certain things he wanted to do so he wasnt certain he would be able to stay with him for long but he'd try to make the best of being in his company. He looked out the windows seeing the building and people as they passed by. He took a double take as he saw someone who looked a lot like Lucien, then he sat back and smiled.

[exits to....???]

((dunt know where you're leading))

Crystalest Dreamer

North America

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out