New York City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Queen of Fantasy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Zauviir

((Please bear with me, I'm still trying to figure out just WHAT the complete opposite of Ishtar's character is. I'm hoping I won't have to, but it's best to know.))

Ishtar recovered from Her anger-induced revelry to notice that someone other than Lucien was speaking to Her. She smiled Her normal smile when She realized it was the attractive Sun God, Apollo. Kiss spell or no, She meant to have Him as Hers.

"I'll survive, handsome Apollo... especially with Your Help," She said flatteringly.

After that, She couldn't help Herself... She kissed Him as She would normally kiss a man...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 pm
The Queen of Fantasy
Zauviir

((Please bear with me, I'm still trying to figure out just WHAT the complete opposite of Ishtar's character is. I'm hoping I won't have to, but it's best to know.))

Ishtar recovered from Her anger-induced revelry to notice that someone other than Lucien was speaking to Her. She smiled Her normal smile when She realized it was the attractive Sun God, Apollo. Kiss spell or no, She meant to have Him as Hers.

"I'll survive, handsome Apollo... especially with Your Help," She said flatteringly.

After that, She couldn't help Herself... She kissed Him as She would normally kiss a man...

((A peaceful goddess who takes no part in love or romance?))  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Queen of Fantasy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:01 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

((You may be right.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm
The Queen of Fantasy
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

((You may be right.))

((Thanks. Like, instead of embracing love, she turns cold and frigid. But is a complete pacifist.))  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:48 am
Chrome Butterfly

Twilit Eternity

User Image

Faye sighed as she stood outside on the steps of the library. Her shift was done for the day, and all that was left now was to go to her lonesome home. Not that it was totally bad; sometimes she cared, but most often it wasn't a problem. She began her trek down the path which had become her familiar journey now. It was only a month ago that she had moved to New York, and she was adjusting. It was a usual path to a new home now, in a new city where she barely knew anyone. It was not to say she didn't know anyone at all, however; she had made a few acquaintances through her job as a librarian.

Be more outgoing, she thought, remembering her old friends' encouragement. As she traveled down the road, heading for her apartment complex, there she saw that familiar man again. The one whose home she passed almost daily due to her work. Every detail of him was clear to her; the navy color of his eyes, the shape of every feature of his face, his blue-tinted black hair, though she was at least a good 50 feet away, perhaps even further. Her supernatural vision also caught sight of a new presence, a red-headed woman who appeared to be in their age range. She had a figure many a man would desire, and bright, bottleglass green eyes.

Soon enough, Faye had walked by, doing her best not to study either of them too much. She had sometimes thought about talking to the man, and now there was a new face in this neighborhood too- though she could just be walking by as well- but... it just wasn't her thing, to go out of her way and introduce herself to people. Sure, she had tried; it only worked thirty percent of the time. As soon as she got to the corner of the block, however, she stopped and turned her gaze on them again. Should I..? Her eyes were quickly turned away; it was rude to stare, after all, and they may have noticed and were probably thinking she was some kind of weirdo now. She sighed, contemplating what she should do as her hand hung close to her hidden pistol. Of course she wasn't going to do anything crazy; it was simply that her pistol gave her a sense of comfort. Royal blue eyes turned out toward the street as she waited for her turn to cross. The moment the walk sign came on would determine whether or not she should continue forward, or perhaps go back for a change, try to make herself more sociable. And when the moment came, she hesitated; simply stood there, gaze firmly fixed on the path before her, thoughts fixed on what lay behind her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 am
The Queen of Fantasy

Apollo smiled at the compliment made by the attractive Ishtar. He was surprised at what came next, a kiss. He didn't fight it though, he just went with it. Luckily for Ishtar, Apollo was the god of healing as well. That kiss was much more then a kiss, with Apollo's power she would of felt a small spark and warming sensation when they touched. That would soon be followed up by a good feeling washing over her, which was in fact Apollo healing her of any corruption within her body. "A kiss for a kiss", Apollo said quietly to himself.  

Zakharias

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm
Zauviir

"Good to know." said The Web. He had black jeans, a long black shirt with grey gloves, then a ski mask that had goggles and a mouth piece underneath as well. Over the mask was a intricate web design all over. "Now, we have a guy who's been ranting about bringing chaos to a city I protect. Ya know, lives of a bunch of civilians at risk if he can make it rain different things." The man's sarcasm saw no end. At best, Apollo might see he acted like Hermes. Just less thievery.

"Let's make him stop the threats, ya?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 pm
Zauviir
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Ishtar smiled when She realized Apollo wasn't turning Her down. She had a chance after all! Warmth and good feelings later, She was speechless.

Once She realized She was healed of any corruption Lucien may have caused, She was about to show Him just HOW grateful She was when... the masked man showed up...

She scowled and backed away from the scene just far enough not to be easily seen, but still heard.  

The Queen of Fantasy

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 pm
((Just so you know Captain Chaos (Lucien) will not be around till the 18th))

Artemis's jaw drop as she watched her brother just kiss the girl their grandfather just kissed. "Apollo!" She said in a teasing voice.

Artemis then saw the web and an uneasy feeling almost like she know him, but could not place where from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:05 am
Milpheeo

Artemis's jaw drop as she watched her brother just kiss the girl their grandfather just kissed. "Apollo!" She said in a teasing voice.

((She can tell that the web is Nat by his aura.))

Artemis then saw the web "Oh, great not you again. Still think your drunk?" She asked Nat

((Thanks for killing the point of a secret identity.))  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zakharias

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 pm
Milpheeo

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

The Queen of Fantasy

Apollo glanced to the sky as his eyes narrowed in on his chariot that slowly passed over the city. He knew he couldn't stay too much longer, he had to get back to the chariot and back to his daily duties. He sighed and looked back to the group that had gather. It was unbelievable that so many Gods had gathered in such a public place. It was unheard of before but there was a first for everything.

Turning to the Web, Apollo smiled to himself, being a big fan comics and comic book heroes himself, he appreciated someone actually trying to protect the people. "Stopping him is easier said then done, my friend. Being that my time in this city is almost up, I must be departing soon."

Apollo turned to his sister and smiled, "It was nice seeing you sis. I will be sure to visit the family soon".

With that he turned to Ishtar, how could he part with her so soon. Would he be able to see her again and why was these feelings suddenly appearing in him. He just meet this girl and he already felt strongly for her. "My dear Ishtar, I must be leaving. I have a job to do. I wish not to say goodbye to you but I must attend the Sun now.", Apollo said looking into her eyes with his bright blue eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:55 pm
Zauviir

((I must thank you, Zauviir. I was beginning to think Apollo was gay or something.))

Ishtar came out of Her semi-hiding place when She realized Apollo was speaking solely to Her. She grinned. Yet again, She had a chance. Though normal relationships between lovers ((i.e. dating)) was not Her forte, She would try it for Apollo's sake. She owed it to Him. She would drag it out for as long as possible, leaving Her Arts out of it until They both were sure, as any male who recieved Her favors was irrevocably changed. The sun needed its Apollo in full working order. She turned to meet Apollo's bright blue eyes with Her own.

"Handsome Apollo, I understand. We both have Our duties, Yours are perhaps the most important. The Sun must shine after all," She said, blushing.

She made to leave His presence, when She had a thought.

"We shall see each other again, even if I must raid an aviary to do it," She pledged.  

The Queen of Fantasy

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Milpheeo

Artemis then saw the web "Oh, great not you again. Still think your drunk?" She asked Nat

I didn't say she gave his identity to everyone. I just said she knew it was him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:59 pm
The Queen of Fantasy

"See you later Apollo, You had better come see me and aunt Phoebe and Grandma soon." Artemis then turned to Ishtar "So you like my Brother that much? I didn't know it was that serious." She said with a Giggle  

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:07 pm
Milpheeo
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Milpheeo

I did she gave his identity to everyone. I just said she know it was him.

((Please check his profile. I put a notice before you posted that. It's common courtesy to respect someone's wishes when it involves their character.))  
North America

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff