Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Hikaru's Family Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:51 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

kusano123

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What might that be?" Yunaka asked Ruma, folding his arms nonchalantly and leaning against the doorframe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

yum_puddi Ruma Kansuwa yum_puddi

" are you a waterbender and where were you born " ruma asked with a curious face . "Hikaru come sit "

GayRebel

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

kusano123

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

"I am a water bender and I'm from the Northern Water tribe. Why might you ask?" Yunaka said to Ruma, tilting his head to the side.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

" Just wondering, how is it in the northern water tribe are your people nice" ruma asked looking derect at yu.

GayRebel

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

kusano123

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

"To be honest, I really don't know. I've been isolated a lot by my parents and nurse since I was always sick. All I know is that a lot of people visited me while I was in the infermary. Nurses mostly, but they were all nice." Yunaka explained to Ruma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image

"oh" ruma said then she got up "well i over stayed my visit i have to take care of something bye guys" ruma left the house.
(exit)

GayRebel

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

kusano123

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

Yunaka waved goodbye to Ruma as she left Hikaru's house. He took a sip of the delicious tea. It's warmth made him smile a drool a little

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:28 pm
kusano123
Hotaru Tsukiku

User Image I K A R U I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅[/colorswinging her feet. She said her goodbyes to Ruma, then looked at Yu. "So, what now Yu?" She asked him]

~Current Outfit~
Hikaru was sitting on top of the counter,

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Have you ever loved someone so much, you wanted to keep them hidden from the world?"
Well, apparently it's called kidnapping....

iKinkii d a n c e r

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

kusano123

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

Yunaka shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you'd like to do." He said, smiling and sipping his tea.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:08 pm
kusano123
Hotaru Tsukiku

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅[/colors]

~Current Outfit~
Hikaru though for a moment and shrugged. "I don't know. Walk around the streets? Park? Explore?" She threw ideas

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Have you ever loved someone so much, you wanted to keep them hidden from the world?"

iKinkii d a n c e r

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

kusano123

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

Yunaka sneezed hard this time, turning his head away from Hikaru. His nose started to bleed.
"Ugh, the medicine must've worn off now. I should probably go home to get some more. Wanna come?" Yunaka said to Hikaru as he tried to stop his nose from bleeding.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:26 am
Hotaru Tsukiku

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅

~Current Outfit~
Hikaru stared wide-eyed at the blood falling from his nose. She quickly responded by hurrying to get the paper napkins and wetting it slightly with warm water. She wiped off some of the blood herself while nervously biting her lower lip. "You okay?" She asked throwing it out, then handing him a dry paper towel, for him to keep, just in case more falls. She nodded her head "Yeah, going to your house to get the medicine will be a good idea, and sure I'll come" She said with a smile.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Hotaru Tsukiku

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:18 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Yunaka "Yu" Song

User Image

Yunaka cleared his throat. "I'm fine, thank you." He said, blushing as she cleaned up the blood. He smiled as he and Hikaru headed to his place {Exit to Yunaka's home}

Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff