Interested?
  Yes, as a player
  Yes, as GM
  Not really ...
View Results

Fan_Boy

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 am
I would love to play in a Pathfinder game on the forums - I'm the sole GM for my local group and miss being a player. Is there a game that I can join? Is anyone interested in starting something up?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 pm
Fan_Boy
I would love to play in a Pathfinder game on the forums - I'm the sole GM for my local group and miss being a player. Is there a game that I can join? Is anyone interested in starting something up?

MT is busy with RL work siphoning his soul, and I already manage 3 games, which is my limit for creative tiddlywinks. My best guess would be to see if Jacior would want to adapt his idea of The Yearling Poison campaign he wanted to start up to Pathfinder.
He had to drop it because of general guild inactivity. I gave him a poke over it though, and I believe he's thinking it over.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Fan_Boy

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:29 pm
Cowpies77
Fan_Boy

MT is busy with RL work siphoning his soul, and I already manage 3 games, which is my limit for creative tiddlywinks. My best guess would be to see if Jacior would want to adapt his idea of The Yearling Poison campaign he wanted to start up to Pathfinder.
He had to drop it because of general guild inactivity. I gave him a poke over it though, and I believe he's thinking it over.

I can totally understand life getting in the way of gaming (it sucks) and playing in too many games can be time consuming, especially if running said games.

The up-side of Pathfinder is that it is pretty easy to convert to it from 3.5 - I've done that several times myself (as well as converting adventures from 1st edition to Pathfinder).  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm
Fan_Boy

I can totally understand life getting in the way of gaming (it sucks) and playing in too many games can be time consuming, especially if running said games.

The up-side of Pathfinder is that it is pretty easy to convert to it from 3.5 - I've done that several times myself (as well as converting adventures from 1st edition to Pathfinder).

You just made Jacior happy in his pants.

And yeah, I've been adapting my games more and more towards pathfinder, but I still hate the Combat Maneuver Defense and Offense things.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers