View Results

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 pm
“My tribe, well its okay for at tribe I suppose, I just wished I had more of a hand in picking the tribe. I’m only in said tribe because I was born there but my family lives there and its not horrible. I just wish it wasn’t desert as far as the eye can see.” Michael replied with a shrug of his shoulders. He might not seem it but it wasn’t as if he really had any desire to leave the tribe either.

“Ah sure you can take a nap if you want, its too hot to travel anywhere anyways. Its best to do it when it isn’t near evening or at noon” He pondered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Lin was growing tired as the sun climbed higher into the sky. It was making her warm and the sand was warm below her causing a comforting effect. "Why don't you bring up that point with someone that can do something if you wish to venture out and explore. I'm sure with a reasonable argument that someone will agree." she said while yawning. She snuggled down into the sand more and laid her head against his side without realizing it. Before he had even gave her the go ahead she was asleep.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 pm

“It’s okay really. I mean they allow you to leave for a short amount of time and we’re allowed to go and see other relatives since not all of us live in the same tribe. I just need to remember to make use of that time as much as I can, besides it would feel wrong to just leave my family behind. “ Michael mused and watched as Lin got tired and tired.

Well he said that he would watch over her while she slept, although not too many predators would be moving at this time since it was the heat of the day. He would attempt to go and get water but he didn’t want her to wake and think that he had just ditched her. He’d just wait until she got up and then worry about getting them water to drink, there was a small oasis that would suffice near by.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 am
Even though had pretty much passed out and was off in dreamland a part of her mind somewhere was conscious. It was just aware enough to hear the males voice drift in her ears and hover around inside of her head. It was soothing the calm tone he was using. Her tail flicked lazily back and forth as she slept. It stirred up some sand and occasionally brushed against the males.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

He was brought out of his thoughts by something touching his tail. He jerked a little bit before realizing it was just the vixen next to him. It was obvious she must have been having some interesting dreams or maybe it was just she was one of those foxes that moved in her sleep. Michael was a bit confused about how he felt about his tail getting touched. Normally it caused a not so nice shiver, although it wasn’t like she could really help it. He would just move it around himself if she kept touching him and it became uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:11 pm
She didn't move much after she first went to sleep. There was of course the twitch of the ear here and there or the flexing of her paws into the sand. Other than that she stayed relatively still. She slept on for how long she didn't know but when she woke she felt better and well rested.

Her body stretched out and nails dug into the sand as she yawned and her tail lifted into the air. After that she sat back down and glanced around with sleep still gripping her mind.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 am
Michael looked over at the vixen every once in a while to see how she was doing. She had been fairing pretty poorly before she had tried going to sleep and he wanted to make sure she didn’t do something like passing away while she slept. Not that he really thought she was going to die but he still wanted to make sure that she didn’t become any worse. For a while as Lin slept Michael looked out on to the desert and back to where the main body of solarie lay.
Maybe he would put some of Lin’s advice to work and actually ask Zion that when next she left to go exploring he could possibly come with her. It definitely would be different. Suddenly movement caught his attention and he looked over to see that Lin seemed to be waking up. “Did you sleep okay? Sleep well?” he asked .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 pm
"Hmm?" Lin murmured softly as the world slowly became unclouded from sleep and more into focus of being awake. She glanced to her side and seen the male from earlier and the rest of the days events came back to her.

"Oh uh yes. I feel a good deal better. I didn't sleep to long did I and keep you from things?" she asked in a worried tone. He was in a tribe and she knew enough that some members had jobs that they had to do. If she had kept him she would try and help him so that he was back on track.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 pm
Well she definitely became aware of her surroundings better than most women he knew in his life. Then again to give them credit his mother and sisters where hardly morning foxes even if they did live in a tribe dealing with the sun.

“Ah well that’s good, ah no I didn’t really have anything planned for the day. Just eventually getting back to my tribe” Michael admitted. Zion might be a little worried but she would probably figure he got cornered by Lucifer again and was busy getting tormented… or having fun with a friend. Seriously Zion should recognize the evilness of that man. “Besides sleep when you need it is important.”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:11 pm
Lin sat taller and gazed around. "Okay as long as I am not being of a bother. I would hate to do that. I am more than willing to help make up for the inconvenience." she replied with a worried ton. She blushed "That is true but I still don't normally sleep like that." she said standing up and looked over at him. "So uh what do we do now?"  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:46 pm

“You’re not; I am used to all different sleeping habits. My family while not as big as some is pretty decent sized. As for the traveling with me if only for this brief time, well how can I proclaim to be from a friendly tribe if I just maroon you here after going through all the trouble to find you some shelter?” Michael replied.

“Well it looks like you’ve gotten your rest, the next thing is to get to a place with water, the sun is still pretty bad so we’ll have to use the shady areas along the way to rest up a bit.” Michael replied, luckily the water source wasn’t too far from here and there were plenty of places to duck into shade to relieve some of the heat from the sun.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm
Nasaiki

Lin nodded feeling a bit better about her bit of a long cat nap. She would hate to be a pain to him with him helping her because she felt like he didn't since she was an outsider to him and his tribe. She flashed him a smile and gave him a shrug, "To be honest I don't know how friendly your tribe is. I've only just learned of it though I am pleased that I have stumbled upon such a friendly gentlemen from a friendly tribe."

"Alrighty sounds like a good plan. Shall we get started on our journey than?"

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

“Well I can’t confess to the other members, and I’m afraid I’m not around them for a good chunk of my time but our principles are to be nice to others” Michael replied. However it was a good sentiment to be slightly hesitant after all he knew of at least three tribes that weren’t exactly the most friendly towards others. “oh I wouldn’t call myself a friendly gentleman, but I do like to help other foxes. Seems wrong to just leave some one behind that needs help”
Seeing as the heat wasn’t going to get any better he started out from underneath the cliff the faster they started their journey to get water the better.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:45 pm
Nasaiki

Lin frowns in confusion. "So your saying that your tribe is supposed to be friendly but you also just said that you are not completely sure if all of your members are friendly. Does that mean your tribe is mixed with friendly and hostile foxes?" she asked as she followed him out from under the cliff now feeling unsure even more so of her surrounding areas. Maybe she would have been better of sticking near Trocar and their children... but she didn't want to intrude on him. From what her daughter and son had told her he had found a mate.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers