Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm
Light looked at Wave slightly then towards D.L, it was hard to speak though sometimes with being in so much pain but he tried to ignore it to answer Wave. "The ghost that their fighting was the reason that I got split in two... just like Iblis did..." he said then sighed, it looked like D.L was helping out for now. "Somehow it used a spell to curse us with and caused this to happen... Although... I knew I had this problem before but it never happened like this." he said with worry laced in his voice. He knew what D.L was like in away but hes kept him trapped inside for a long while.

The ghost then disappeared as the two guys attack it, Ni-cha had never seen that kind of ghost before but at least it was gone. "This is really weird..." she mumbled quietly to herself then noticed Iblis and Light near by. "Oh my gosh! You guys okay..?" she said and rushed over to them, just noticing now that Iblis is unconscious.

D.L was slightly disappointed again, mostly because he wanted more of a fight but the large ghost seemed to have fled from the battle. He knew that wouldn't of defeated it so easily. It just proved the ghost was a coward. "How pathetic..." he said silently as he gazed where the ghost was. He then turned his attention on Jay and the others a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 am
'You're all pretty much welcome!' Jay told the others. 'Master Ghostbuster right here, not expecting a reward or anything!'
For some reason, he had the theme song for the Ghostbusters in his head now. Oh well.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 pm
Listening to Light carefully, Wave was silent as he made sure that he understood what was said. In a way, he didn't seem at all surprised to hear that Light had, and had known about, another side of himself. Closing his eyes after a while, he would nod before saying, "Okay... that makes sense to me. Let's just hope that it doesn't try that again anytime soon. But... how do we de-!" Before he could continue on with his statement, a figure rushed over to them, asking if they were okay. Blinking as he turned to face the figure, he stared for a moment and wanted to ask who she was, but instead stated, "I'm fine, at least now I am. Light and Iblis here are pretty beat up, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 am
Ni-cha looked at Wave, knowing she hasn't really introduced herself fully. She knew their names though but pretended she didn't. That would just be awkward, she thought. "Oh... by the way I'm Ni-cha, but you can call me Ni. Alice's worker but eh.." she said to Wave quickly but then turned her attention on Iblis. "I'm afraid to say but... I don't really know how to treat wounds..." she said with worry.

D.L sweat drops at Jay's words about ghost busters.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:35 pm
Jay sighed and muttered to himself, 'Frick it.'
He wasn't really paying attention to D.L., instead more focused on the others.
'Hey Wave, how's your injury from an attack that feels like eons ago?' he asked, stretching his arms out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:37 pm
Hearing Ni-cha speak up, the hedgehog would look over to her and nodded, stating, "I'm Wave... You're a worker of Alice? Do you know where she is at the moment? We could really use her help." Taking in her comment about not knowing how to treat wounds, he would nod softly before glancing over when Jay spoke. Looking down at himself, he would notice that his wound had somewhat healed over. He wasn't in perfect condition by any means, but he wouldn't require much medical attention.

"I'm doing alright, compared to Light and Iblis here..." he would state softly.  

Tytun

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 am
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Dude.....really? -.-':, a sweat drop passed after listening to Jay's ghostbuster humming. After he heard on of the people were injured, the young brown hedgehog in black immediately walks over to the on called Wave asking,"What happened?" He knelled down to him and tried to see how bad it was insistently as if he reacted by instinct. But then his turquoise eyes averted to the others in the room he hardly noticed until now. Two familiar faces he knew well, but wasn't expecting the same from them. "Light..D..Iblis...theyre really here", he thought to himself. He looked calm and composed staring back at them, but the look in his eyes would appear to be surprised to see them and giving off a friendly vibe as if he knew them somehow. Not wanting to make things any awkward, he quickly shakes it off and refocuses on Wave's injury as he unzips a small pack on, appears to be a utility belt. Kinda made him look like a handy man or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 am
'Yeeeaaah, better not go and sing that aloud...' Jay decided. He wasn't sure he wanted all the ghosts to challenge him or something. Keeping the theme tune in his mind now.
'Speaking of Alice... Ni, have you seen her anywhere? She seems to have just disappeared.'  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm
When he was approached by the brown hedgehog whom had apparently arrived with Ni-chan, Wave blinked when he was asked about what happened. The first immediate glance would show what could be seen as a small scar right in the middle of his chest, healed but not fully recovered, with some dried blood splattered over his fur. After the hedgehog spoke about Iblis and Light, though, he would soon notice the small holes torn into the green hedgehog's gloves as well through his shoes, suggesting more wounds than just the one.

"Ehh... If it wasn't for my Super Form, this would have looked worse than it does now," he commented with a soft sigh, soon looking over to the other two. "I'm guessing you know these two, then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:38 pm
Light looked at Kino slightly, he had never seen him before or at least he thought so. "I don't think I've met him..." he spoke truthfully, he looked pretty confused but decided to just think about it later. He was more concerned about Iblis.

D.L decided to ignore Jay's weird behavior at the moment, gazing towards Iblis slightly and Light but his attention was mostly on Iblis. He kept his distance though from the others and looked unsure if he should go closer or not.

Ni-cha shook her head slightly, looking sadly at the ground. "no... I don't know where Alice is truthfully." she said then looked towards D.L slightly. "Is that your twin brother, Light?" she scratches the back of her head as she spoke.

Light sweat drops but doesn't say anything for a moment. "um... sorta... not really actually..." he said in a quiet tone.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro looks back at the others from Wave's reply, but then goes back to finishing up the injury with the last bandage. "No, Ive never seen them before in my life.", he spoke with little reluctance. "There, that should do it. I can see your a tough guy. Chest wounds are attractive sometimes, but never easy. Believe me I know. So you better take it easy.", he lightly pats Wave's shoulder. "Wait.....did you say Alice?", he responded from Ni-cha talking with D.L. "Are you saying this place is Alice's Hotel?!", he asked with a bit of surprise in his tone  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:19 am
'This is Alice's Hotel, mister weird dude,' Jay told the brown Mobian. 'Why, you know something about? Lemme guess... it's haunted by ghosts.'
If the sarcasm wasn't obvious, he waved his arms like a little kid and screamed quietly, then stopped and said, '... So seriously, why you so surprised?'  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 am
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro couldnt help but narrow his eyes a little from Jay's childish comment. Although, he was a little embarrassed that he dropped his composure a bit. Its not everyday you end up meeting people youve met in an alternate future in their original timeline. "Sheesh, was this kid dropped on his head or something? -.-'", he commented in thought as he quickly tried to tell them a reasonable explanation before the situation gets more awkward. "I uh.....just heard a lot about it. You'd here all sorts of crazy stories in the underground. And the sign just said 'Hotel' while the rest looked kinda scratched out. So I couldn't really read all of it", he explained as he looked back to where that spirit was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:33 am
Light was somewhat listening to the conversation, he guessed the sign was hard to read. It was probably a sign to stay away by a ghost but he didn't believe in that stuff and wandered in. Light kinda wished he didn't come in this hotel in the first place but it wasn't Alice's fault. He knew it was all these ghosts causing trouble, it would never be Alice's fault just because of them. "Well... for one thing... I really hate these ghosts, they seem to enjoy hurting people." he said with annoyance, not knowing Ni-cha was a ghost too. He wouldn't think all ghost were bad if he knew she wanted to help the living.

D.L just stood silent, not even wanting to say anything. He was mostly listening to his surroundings, just in case another ghost or the same one comes back. So far he hears nothing, no sound of anything rushing by. Nothing just complete silence, other then the sound of Jay and Kiro talking in the background. Hearing Light speak though, he somewhat hears it and turns to him. "Ghosts maybe heartless souls... but I'm not complaining, at least they did one good thing." he said as he looked away slightly, smirking a bit but it was bearably noticeable. His cold expression pretty much blocked any emotion, mostly from his eyes since they were hidden with emotion. "They freed me... but I'm not really sure if this is for long." he spoke and frowns a little, seeming a bit more serious.

Ni-cha looked a bit sadden by Light's words but pretend she was worried about something else. She didn't want them to know, she feared they would try to attack her. "Yes, this is her hotel..." She said then sighed, ignoring Jay's behavior slightly. "Shes missing though and I'm pretty sure the ghost have her..." she looked pretty worried when she spoke about it.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:24 pm
Jay asked more seriously, 'Any idea where they could be holding her? We never found her upstairs nor down here, apparently.'  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff