Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Random Forum (anyone can post new topic)
(RESERVED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 pm
GET OUTTA HERE. CANT YOUU READ?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 pm
Ok I will try to help you out ohh by the way welcome to the pack. First off most of us wolves we can change to human forms. You can make different characters like I got a hunter in Crimson Wolf Pack, Alpha in Tundra Wolf pack, and a shaman in Forsaken Wolf pack. When you join a pack depending on your rank you obey the one above you normally the Alpha is the head boss of the pack. For an explanation of ranks go to the forum that explains the rank. If you got any questions or wonder about something let me know and I will assist you to the best of my abilities.  

hogun43
Vice Captain

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Thank you! I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place. :<

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:39 pm
RadioWires

Thank you! I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place. :<

welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you heart
There are different packs to chose from
Take a look at the different packs here
I would read through the packs there see which one you like and then choose an open ranking which you choose the name of the pack and then look at the 2nd post here pack rankings you then post whichever you would like to be and then make a character profile for that position. you post the profile here wolf profile
If i can be of anymore help let me know.  

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

Roar Blue Dragon
Vice Captain

Timid Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm
First off, I extend my greetings to you. Welcome to the pack, some call me Roar, some Blue, some Dragon. Pick as you like.

Now then it seems like some of the others have your questions taken care of.

Might go into a bit of detail though.

Wolves: All were turned at the Mansion which in rp time has only been a few days ago. Most have supernatural powers and can also change as they please (My two are an exception. They are wolves and nothing more.). Generally speaking the idea is to find a pack.

So far the packs are: Forsaken Shadows (Led by the guild leader. Bad Memory Scene's Silver.), Crimson Carnage (Led by Sumomo4life's Leiorchid), finally there is the Timber Tundra (Led by hogun43's Valcav). [Forgive me I got something mixed up, guys.] You could also create a new one yourself if you so wish with approval.

As a whole there has been little going on between the packs. An alliance, but for the most part each had kept their distance from one another as they get settled in. It'll change in time.

Humans: Profiles are found in the same sub-forum as the wolves as is its rank listings. Only one faction currently so we have room for more to be created.

The general assumption is that you are a hunter of werewolves. Reasons are yours to determine and you can actually ally with the wolf packs if you so choose. Pretty open around here.

Might have caused more questions than I answered. Anyway as with the others I'm here to assist if you desire. Once again, I welcome you and hope you enjoy yourself here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Thank you all so much for informing me so thoroughly! It sounds like a lot of fun. What do you need to start a pack? Obviously time, I'll roleplay with my character as soon as I get her profile done. But once I've been playing a while how do I start a pack? I want to make a Sparkles pack!!

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

skitty_luvr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 pm
hmm  
Random Forum (anyone can post new topic)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games