BlueFheiry
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm
So this tagging game is fairly simple... ^_^

Think of someone in gaia who made a positive difference in your life and had influenced you to be a better person.

Reply on this post by tagging that person using this code:

[quote="name of person"][/quote]

If you see your name here, I just want you to know that you made a difference in my life by being here. Keep on passing the goodness in you and tag one person who positively influence you as well.

Post away! Unlimitedly.

^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Rainbow Beans

If you see your name here, I just want you to know that you made a difference in my life by being here. Keep on passing the goodness in you and tag one person who positively influence you as well.  

BlueFheiry
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

BlueFheiry
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:15 pm
II_iMuddy_II

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm
II Vanilla-Chan II

BlueFheiry
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Caimbrie
Vice Captain

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 am
BlueFheiry
II Vanilla-Chan II

Thanks Blue!I'm going to start tagging too.
This is a wonderful yet simple way to express feelings and show who has made a difference. So below is my tag~

maxter_shin

You made a difference by showing me how dangerous Onni-Chan's are =P lol. Nahh you told me a lot about friendship and stuff..Blah i don't know what else to add > . < you helped big sis Fhei too so thanks? ^ ~ ^;;  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:09 pm
BlueFheiry

If you see your name here, I just want you to know that you made a difference in my life by being here. Keep on passing the goodness in you and tag one person who positively influences you as well.

- You are a good friend with a good heart, and I am glad I have this guild and everybody in it! Thank you for being in my life.

Basshuntress

If you see your name here, I just want you to know that you made a difference in my life by being here. Keep on passing the goodness in you and tag one person who positively influences you as well.

- We have stuck with each other through thick and thin, fighting, etc. You are so beautiful, and I love you! (:

II Vanilla-Chan II

- You are a good friend, and I love talking to you!

Grapholagnia

-Even though I just met you like a few weeks ago, I already love you haha!! (:

Stubalicious

- You are a crazy girl, and you remind me of me, only older and more crazier haha! (:

CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS

- You made me feel better when my friend had passed away, I will always remember that! Thank you!!

That Gentlemen

- You have a such a kind soul, and I love talking to you!! You are inspirational, and funny!

-l- Blake Vanguard -l-

- You are someone who I can always talk to, thanks for being there for me.

lnspiration

- You are a good friend, you always talk to me, and you have the most cutest profile in the world. You are a talented artist, thanks for being in my life!  

culatas
Captain

Wheezing Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shiny Blacephalon

Invisible Star

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm
Rainbow Beans
Oh you sweetie~ emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:14 pm
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
Rainbow Beans
Oh you sweetie~ emotion_kirakira

Thanks again!! (:  

culatas
Captain

Wheezing Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Caimbrie
Vice Captain

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:05 am
Rainbow Beans
Quote:

Rai, your awesome, you can sing. Your beautiful you just don't know how to show it to its fullest extent yet. I don't think i even know yet. Your sweet too (= we talked about how stupid or how unfair something is and always shared our secrets with one another. I hope we can be friends for a long time :3
Aww thanks Rai. And now... I'm gonna kill you with awesome bright colors x3 Lol i mean...Pretty bright colors emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:57 pm
Min Mi Puff

geekqueen2010

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
❥~ M.A.D. Starfish

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items